Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date move to have a woman who can't stop thinking about you

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When/if you are kissing her at the end of the date, after you are getting into it a little bit, grab her hair and give a gentle pull and hold it for a few seconds...

You will be absolutely amazed at the effect this has. She will literally not be able to stop thinking about it and it will excite her to the point she will bring this up at some point before or during the second date and will pretty much jump your bones on date 2 if you are alone somewhere. Typically I invite them over for dinner and they end up being dessert.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No shyt sherlock post number 2 for the night. How old are you?? Is this an epiphany for you then well god bless. Us older experienced guys al ready know this.

After your balls drop you kinda get this concept fairly quickly if your head isnt in the god dam sand
Apparently not that obvious because every women I have done it to says I'm the first guy that's ever done it to them on a first kiss and they fvcking loved it.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yo bro that post got nuked. Dont take offense. I only meant to say with some tough love 90% or more of the girls you meet like it rough in the sack.
Truth is they cant physically fight you but that want to feel how tough you are at times during the cha cha.
Sometimes the blatant obvious isn't so obvious.
Yeah i already know they like it rough...but most guys are afraid to let that part of them show on a first date.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When/if you are kissing her at the end of the date, after you are getting into it a little bit, grab her hair and give a gentle pull and hold it for a few seconds...

You will be absolutely amazed at the effect this has. She will literally not be able to stop thinking about it and it will excite her to the point she will bring this up at some point before or during the second date and will pretty much jump your bones on date 2 if you are alone somewhere. Typically I invite them over for dinner and they end up being dessert.
Do NOT do this on a first date. Women often wear wigs and / or extensions.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also find that when kissing ,touching their face or even a light squeeze of their neck, if things get a bit more passionate, to be very effective.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure I do this naturally by default everytime I kiss a girl.

But do you mean grabbing her hair st the base of the back of her head or grabbing the hair that is hanging down and pulling?

I kind of always tend to put both my hands cupping the sides of her face while kissing then moving up massaging the scalp sort of then yanking her hair while kissing and buying her neck like a vampire.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is on to something here, I'll take it a step further.

One thing I've noticed re: women now vs women 10 and 20 years ago is they do like rough s*ex. I've banged well over 20 women the past 2 years or so and can tell you all but one really got off on being roughed up when we're f*ucking. When on top, while f*ucking her really hard, I'll grab her throat with one hand and choke her until she starts gagging and coughing then let up. But then, I'll immediately be all gentle and softly kiss her while I'm still screwing/pounding her. Kind of a push-pull, unpredictable roller coaster which really turns women on. 19+/20+ women (ages 18-35) just loved it. One (the black chick ironically, lol), said she didn't like it, so I eased up.

I've been saying this for 15 years, women want a masculine MAN (90%) with a sensitive SIDE (10%).

~Dash~