Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First Date LR: The MILF strikes back

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Met this super sexy MILF from OKC and I knew it was going to be on from our texting leading up to the date. She is in the process of getting a divorce and told me she hadn't had sex with her husband in over 5 years...I'm sure she probably was banging other guys in the meantime but she told me it had been "a while"...

Met her out, and she looked better than her pics...nice body, works out, pretty face. Solid 7.5...I was running late so she asked me what I wanted to drink and had it waiting for me when I got there...things proceeded quickly. I told her I thought her husband must be gay because she was hot, and she lot up like a Christmas tree and started telling me how attractive she thought I was, etc, etc...

Place was too loud so we finished our drink and were planning to check out another spot...except we got into the parking lot and I turned her around and started kissing her...and she was loving it...I started pulling her hair, grabbing her ass and put my hands down her pants to squeeze her ass...we proceed to her car and she says she wants me to ride with her so I'm like cool...we get into the car and she leans over and starts kissing me again and starts rubbing my dock through my pants and tells me she really wants to fvck me. So I suggest going a few minutes down the road to a motel...

Get a room and she has such a great body...big round bubble butt that is in shape from working out, nice boobs and a skinny waste...she is do freaking wet she squirts all over within 2 minutes of me fingering her...I pound her out for about 3 hours straight going 4 rounds with her and she keeps telling me how amazing I am and that she has never cvm this much before...I make her squirt 4 or 5 more times including once where I'm fingering her with 3 fingers for about 5 minutes with her squirting continuously and spraying all over for about 3.5 of those minutes...she sincerely thanked me for that after I stopped, lol...

Anyways...it's been a while since I had a first night lay and I go on quite a few dates...for those having issues just keep going on dates, you'll get laid a lot eventually...

This chick is definitely going to be high on my rotation she can really take some c0ck and she is really freaky...I told her I'm going to stretch her tight little ass open next time with my c0ck(had my thumb in there and I think she was fvcking my thumb more than my c0ck at that time) and she was all about it and told me she was going to bring the lube...

Sex was off the charts good, maybe the best ever...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually happens when they don't get laid a lot of haven't for a while.

Reminds me of a 12 hour marathon I had with a bird last year, squirting all over the place, laying back for half an hour and going all over again.