"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

First date kiss

Optimuspiglet

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Okay DJ's, got a question:

Never kissed a girl before. I know, I know, I'm not feeling sorry for myself or anything, but If the opportunity comes up on my first date this week, what kind of kiss do I give my date?

Should I make it a short kiss on the lips and just barely lock our lips together? I've never done this before and I don't want to freak her out with some heavy tongue action or something.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ryoshi

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I feel ya brotha.

I let the girl decide and just followed along with what she wanted to do. She started out slow and then gradually got more intense. I'd say, follow her lead and you won't go wrong.
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Agree with them. Start off with a soft kiss. If she returns the favor during the kiss, try to go in for a longer kiss. Im not sure what the rule is when using tounge, but it depends on the girl and how the date went.
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Yes, soft and gentle. Don't be nervous, it comes natural. Go with the flow.

A tip - touch the back of her neck wirth one hand when kissing her, touch her softly, glide ur hands over her neck / hairline.

Keep the first kiss short, make her want more.
Do that and the second kiss wont be 2 far off...in which case you can keep it going for longer, get the tounge happening, bit4 her lower lip etc etc..

I remember the first chick i kissed, i was nervous but once our lips came together, the rest was all natural. After this, we spent 4 hours JUST kissing...oh, the experience!

Enjoy it :)
 
Top