Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date kiss

Optimuspiglet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay DJ's, got a question:

Never kissed a girl before. I know, I know, I'm not feeling sorry for myself or anything, but If the opportunity comes up on my first date this week, what kind of kiss do I give my date?

Should I make it a short kiss on the lips and just barely lock our lips together? I've never done this before and I don't want to freak her out with some heavy tongue action or something.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya brotha.

I let the girl decide and just followed along with what she wanted to do. She started out slow and then gradually got more intense. I'd say, follow her lead and you won't go wrong.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with them. Start off with a soft kiss. If she returns the favor during the kiss, try to go in for a longer kiss. Im not sure what the rule is when using tounge, but it depends on the girl and how the date went.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, soft and gentle. Don't be nervous, it comes natural. Go with the flow.

A tip - touch the back of her neck wirth one hand when kissing her, touch her softly, glide ur hands over her neck / hairline.

Keep the first kiss short, make her want more.
Do that and the second kiss wont be 2 far off...in which case you can keep it going for longer, get the tounge happening, bit4 her lower lip etc etc..

I remember the first chick i kissed, i was nervous but once our lips came together, the rest was all natural. After this, we spent 4 hours JUST kissing...oh, the experience!

Enjoy it :)