Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date in almost years...totally bombed...and went from nice to nightmare.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A great thing to figure out is if her friends are single or not, one of the questions I always ask is "Why don't you date somebody in your social circle as opposed to using OLD?"

These women that do not want to offer you a blank slate, that want to hold you accountable for the mistakes of herself or other men, they need to be weeded out with simple questions, get to the truth... Without a blank slate and your still entertaining her having your time, your setting yourself up for failure, she's setting herself up for frame control by doing this, the second you entertain this mindset she can get you do to anything just by making something up about some guy that might not even exist.

If your not ready to be hurt by others or have your trust violated, then you aren't ready for dating.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...

So I got out of an extremely destructive on and off 8 year relationship just before covid started.

Really glad to be out of it, but when I reflect back on how I was before I met her... I feel that now... like I'm just completely withdrawn from women in general.

I enjoy my life. I own a company here in LA. Own my own home. I'm on my own time so I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. Started learning guitar quite a few months back to do something different. Really focusing on me, and though I've met some really attractive women who I'd love to go out with.. I don't really ask anyone out. Just don't feel it I guess. I also feel so out of practice that I would probably just end up completely embarrassing myself anyways...hahaha

I'm so busy with stuff I'm doing in my life, that I've been resorting to dating apps just to see what's out there. Even though I'm a fairly good looking guy (46, but look like I'm in my early 30s) l rarely get matches...and the likes I get are horrrrrible. In the past year and a half I've had maybe 10 or 12 matches.. with the majority of them being either bots, or women who unmatch after I suggest we get together and meet.

I finally matched with an interesting girl about 2 months ago... who gave me a lot of red flags I ignored. I mentioned her in another thread. This girl only wanted to chat over message, and didn't want to share her phone number, due to previous horrible experiences with online dating.

Whatever.

Against my better judgment I never unmatched this girl (seemed like she had a lot of issues, and mentioned her ex a couple times). We just sort of stayed in contact casually for the past 8 weeks. In conversation she rarely shared anything with me. If I expressed interest in something she was doing or something about her, her answers were short. She said other guys think that she's "mysterious"... To me it was just annoying as fvuck. One thing she never did: ask me anything about me. Never expressed interest in anything that I was doing. Conversation generally revolved around me trying to get to know her, and her not bothering from her side.

So in short, pretty useless unemotional, unimportant unattached chit chat.

She never once ever seemed into me. Mega low IL.

She kept telling me that she's acts like this because she's untrusting of guys she meets online. A lot of bad experiences and she's very suspicious of everyone, so it takes a lot for her to open up. The only person who gets her phone number is her "boyfriend". Guys she's dating, they can only reach her through the dating app.

I think I was just talking to her out of pure boredom.. and wanting to connect with a cute girl. Satisfying my own ego... So I'm to blame for a lot of this.

She works pretty much 7 days a week, and on occasion would hint that when she has a day off we can possibly get together (uh huh)...

A week before Thanksgiving she tells me that she has Thanksgiving off because of it being a holiday. She was hinting that we get together, but I didn't go for it.

3 days later she brings it up again, so I take the bait. As she's French, and I'm Canadian.. American Thanksgiving isn't really either of our holidays. So I had no problem meeting her. Also figured I needed the dating practice anyway.. and it would probably be pretty chill due to the fact that she is so timid and supposedly untrusting of men on dating sites.

After we make plans her attitude towards me changes. She's much more responsive to me and she starts acting like a normal person.

I tell her I'll meet her in her area, and we can grab a drink or just chill somewhere.

Instead, she wanted to go to dinner.. and on top of that, give me her address and asks that I pick her up - complete 180 from someone who's afraid of men, untrusting of men, suspicious of men, and fearful of them on dating apps .

All this behavior confused the living shyt out of me.

I showed up not really that into it.. but as the evening went on she actually ended up being a really cool girl.

But.... With me so out of practice (hadn't been on an official date in like 8 years)... I had no game whatsoever. I just completely bombed with this girl and it ended up feeling like a friend hang out.

My flirting game was awful, if not completely non-existent. And there was no escalation on my part. Part of me didn't feel it, and the other part of me was scared as shyt. I kept hesitating because she drilled it into my head for 8 weeks, that she needs a guy to take it slow with her, and she's so suspicious of men on dating apps.

In person I thought she was really cute and interesting. Very intelligent and artistic. We spent like six or seven hours together

Anyway, after dropping her off (I normally would have walked her to the door)...she gets out of my car turns to me and says, "thanks for the evening I had a good time.. and you can have my phone number".

I was a little bit in shock because she told me a few weeks earlier that she ONLY
gives her number to someone she considers a "boyfriend". She was also walking away. quickly and with me feeling so out of it (like a 16 year old kid not knowing what the hell I'm doing)... I didn't close the deal on that. I think my gut was telling me I really didn't want her phone number.

She tells me to message her when I get home, so she knows I arrived safely.

I get home, message her, and she replies by asking what I think of her.

Wasn't really prepared for that one. Wasn't sure how I felt because I felt a lot more confused than anything else...but... nonetheless... I told her I thought she was really cute I enjoyed spending time with her and would for sure like to go out with her again.

Well apparently that wasn't good enough.

The conversation took a bit of a turn...and
within a few sentences tells me that she doesn't want a guy that finds her cute. She wants a guy who will fight for her (aka she wants a guy to chase her)...

ummmmmm...okaaay....

I told her I only just met her...

She then started attacking me over messages telling me that I'm "not ready for a relationship, and clearly only looking for a sexual partner". And if I'm interested in her it's going to "take a lot of time". I believe her exact words were:

"You want a girl who's easy. Casual. Someone who isn't going to be a lot of work."

(In my head I'm like, "ummmm...yeah... That sounds really great!")

"I don't trust guys. I'm suspicious of everyone I meet on online dating. And it takes a lot for me to open up. With me it's going to take a lot of work, and I don't think you want that."

With me clearly having an ego problem of my own.. and getting pissed off that she's attacking me for absolutely no reason.. what ensued was a ridiculous online messaging argument. The arguing was more from her side, and me trying to calm the situation down.

I know, I know.. I should not have engaged and just walked away.

This entire thing was reminiscent of my ex.. it was like I was back to the drawing board with the same type of fvked up personality.

This ridiculous chat went on for quite a bit with her accusing me of having all sorts of terrible personality traits, and me arguing and defending myself.. to the point where she was so angry with me she told me that I'm extraordinarily insecure, and then completely unmatched me.

Clearly the universe was working in my favor and I dodged a major bullet on this one...

But... I keep blaming myself for allowing this to go on. Yes I knew the warning signs. Yes I should have walked away immediately.

For the past week only one thing has been going through my head, "what the hell is wrong with me?"

I mean holy crap... I never ever used to be like this. I would walk away when there was a red flag. I had a lot more self-respect. 2 years have gone by for god sakes..

Besides the complete novel we could write about her.. I am more interested in figuring out me.

Can anyone else relate to what I am going through right now? And how the hell to get out of it?

From my side, it appears my issues are a need for complete ego fulfillment, combined with a lack of self-esteem/self-confidence... Which ironically is exactly what this girl was all about, too.

Sorry for the long post.

Mike
Hi Mike

First off, super proud of you for having your life together as an individual. You have your own company, own your time, own your home, and sound pretty focused on growing yourself, learning new things, expanding who you are. That is a foundational pillar and soon you will realize that is critical in not only finding but maintaining a constructive, positive, and uplifting relationship.

As others have mentioned, do yourself a favor and get off OLD. Unless you just want something more casual aka sex. Because in OLD you can simply skip all the steps to having true "game", building real confidence, finding quality women and effectively rewarding a feminized society and entitled women.

My advice is to continue focusing on yourself and finding new hobbies or things you want to learn and learn you're passionate about that you didn't know about yourself. These are all environments and what I call life "wavelengths" that will first place you and second attract someone that:

1) Compliments your life and can join you moving forward in life
2) Have a healthy, sustainable, and uplifting relationship

Among many other positive characteristics of a healthy intergender dynamic.

Finally, never ignore red flags. That only means you are lowering your standards and do not truly understand what you deserve in life.

Always be ready to walk away from anything and anyone that do not positively contribute to your life. Be bold and ask, what would you contribute to a relationship? If she only says loyalty and fun. Walk away.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...

So I got out of an extremely destructive on and off 8 year relationship just before covid started.

Really glad to be out of it, but when I reflect back on how I was before I met her... I feel that now... like I'm just completely withdrawn from women in general.

I enjoy my life. I own a company here in LA. Own my own home. I'm on my own time so I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. Started learning guitar quite a few months back to do something different. Really focusing on me, and though I've met some really attractive women who I'd love to go out with.. I don't really ask anyone out. Just don't feel it I guess. I also feel so out of practice that I would probably just end up completely embarrassing myself anyways...hahaha

I'm so busy with stuff I'm doing in my life, that I've been resorting to dating apps just to see what's out there. Even though I'm a fairly good looking guy (46, but look like I'm in my early 30s) l rarely get matches...and the likes I get are horrrrrible. In the past year and a half I've had maybe 10 or 12 matches.. with the majority of them being either bots, or women who unmatch after I suggest we get together and meet.

I finally matched with an interesting girl about 2 months ago... who gave me a lot of red flags I ignored. I mentioned her in another thread. This girl only wanted to chat over message, and didn't want to share her phone number, due to previous horrible experiences with online dating.

Whatever.

Against my better judgment I never unmatched this girl (seemed like she had a lot of issues, and mentioned her ex a couple times). We just sort of stayed in contact casually for the past 8 weeks. In conversation she rarely shared anything with me. If I expressed interest in something she was doing or something about her, her answers were short. She said other guys think that she's "mysterious"... To me it was just annoying as fvuck. One thing she never did: ask me anything about me. Never expressed interest in anything that I was doing. Conversation generally revolved around me trying to get to know her, and her not bothering from her side.

She kept telling me that she's acts like this because she's untrusting of guys she meets online. A lot of bad experiences and she's very suspicious of everyone, so it takes a lot for her to open up. The only person who gets her phone number is her "boyfriend". Guys she's dating, they can only reach her through the dating app.

I think I was just talking to her out of pure boredom.. and wanting to connect with a cute girl. Satisfying my own ego... So I'm to blame for a lot of this.

She works pretty much 7 days a week, and on occasion would hint that when she has a day off we can possibly get together (uh huh)...

A week before Thanksgiving she tells me that she has Thanksgiving off because of it being a holiday. She was hinting that we get together, but I didn't go for it.

3 days later she brings it up again, so I take the bait. As she's French, and I'm Canadian.. American Thanksgiving isn't really either of our holidays. So I had no problem meeting her. Also figured I needed the dating practice anyway.. and it would probably be pretty chill due to the fact that she is so timid and supposedly untrusting of men on dating sites.

After we make plans her attitude towards me changes. She's much more responsive to me and she starts acting like a normal person.

I tell her I'll meet her in her area, and we can grab a drink or just chill somewhere.

Instead, she wanted to go to dinner.. and on top of that, give me her address and asks that I pick her up - complete 180 from someone who's afraid of men, untrusting of men, suspicious of men, and fearful of them on dating apps .

I showed up not really that into it.. but as the evening went on she actually ended up being a really cool girl.

But.... With me so out of practice (hadn't been on an official date in like 8 years)... I had no game whatsoever. I just completely bombed with this girl and it ended up feeling like a friend hang out.

My flirting game was awful, if not completely non-existent. And there was no escalation on my part. Part of me didn't feel it, and the other part of me was scared as shyt. I kept hesitating because she drilled it into my head for 8 weeks, that she needs a guy to take it slow with her, and she's so suspicious of men on dating apps.

In person I thought she was really cute and interesting. Very intelligent and artistic. We spent like six or seven hours together

Anyway, after dropping her off (I normally would have walked her to the door)...she gets out of my car turns to me and says, "thanks for the evening I had a good time.. and you can have my phone number".

I was a little bit in shock because she told me a few weeks earlier that she ONLY
gives her number to someone she considers a "boyfriend". She was also walking away. quickly and with me feeling so out of it (like a 16 year old kid not knowing what the hell I'm doing)... I didn't close the deal on that. I think my gut was telling me I really didn't want her phone number.

Wasn't really prepared for that one. Wasn't sure how I felt because I felt a lot more confused than anything else...but... nonetheless... I told her I thought she was really cute I enjoyed spending time with her and would for sure like to go out with her again.

within a few sentences tells me that she doesn't want a guy that finds her cute. She wants a guy who will fight for her (aka she wants a guy to chase her)...

ummmmmm...okaaay....

She then started attacking me over messages telling me that I'm "not ready for a relationship, and clearly only looking for a sexual partner". And if I'm interested in her it's going to "take a lot of time". I believe her exact words were:

"You want a girl who's easy. Casual. Someone who isn't going to be a lot of work."

"I don't trust guys. I'm suspicious of everyone I meet on online dating. And it takes a lot for me to open up. With me it's going to take a lot of work, and I don't think you want that."

With me clearly having an ego problem of my own.. and getting pissed off that she's attacking me for absolutely no reason.. what ensued was a ridiculous online messaging argument. The arguing was more from her side, and me trying to calm the situation down.

This entire thing was reminiscent of my ex.. it was like I was back to the drawing board with the same type of fvked up personality.

This ridiculous chat went on for quite a bit with her accusing me of having all sorts of terrible personality traits, and me arguing and defending myself.. to the point where she was so angry with me she told me that I'm extraordinarily insecure, and then completely unmatched me.

Clearly the universe was working in my favor and I dodged a major bullet on this one...

But... I keep blaming myself for allowing this to go on. Yes I knew the warning signs. Yes I should have walked away immediately.

For the past week only one thing has been going through my head, "what the hell is wrong with me?"

I mean holy crap... I never ever used to be like this. I would walk away when there was a red flag. I had a lot more self-respect. 2 years have gone by for god sakes..

Besides the complete novel we could write about her.. I am more interested in figuring out me.

Can anyone else relate to what I am going through right now? And how the hell to get out of it?

From my side, it appears my issues are a need for complete ego fulfillment, combined with a lack of self-esteem/self-confidence... Which ironically is exactly what this girl was all about, too.

Sorry for the long post.

Mike
this experience of yours resembles a lot with one that I had like 2 years ago , also with a French girl . Just that it did not happen over online dating . More or less almost the same type of mentality

more or less , what you can learn about it is that you dealt with a very insecure girl

after a while , I could have smashed but realized that I was bored of the whole Story so instead I just told her that I want to put one of those giant cucumbers in her her ass . She blocked me instantly on all channels that exists and will be invented in the next 100 years .

guess that for me the chase itself brings me more joy than the actual sleeping around

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve bombed a lot of dates. The worst is when I bomb the follow up – making out on the 1st date, sent an overly sexual or otherwise uncalibrated text the next day, ghosted. It happens.

Except – you didn’t bomb this date. SHE did.

You’re riled up by this woman because you don’t have enough prospects in the hopper. You’re enacting the sunk cost fallacy – that further investment into a failing venture will save it. Super low IL from a stranger on OLD means you move on and message another 50 women. It doesn’t mean you keep chatting with her for another 8 weeks.

Your problem is that you weren’t willing to lose this girl. You’re so starved for options, that you were undoubtedly telegraphing higher interest than she had in you (turn off for 99% of women), desperation, nervousness, and willingness to submit to her frame – approval seeking.

Now, I think it’s clear that this b!tch is coocoo. However, you let her rattle you and when she started getting contentious, you rose to the occasion. You got contentious back. Don’t do that.

Her: I don’t want a man who thinks I’m cute. I want a man who will fight for me.
You: Haha is that so? That's so cute!

Or

You: Who do you want me to fight? I know moves

Playfully non-compliant. It sounds like you let her poke holes in your armor. Don’t let women do that. Women are going to be difficult and b!tchy to test your confidence and security. Never react to it. Always respond playfully, like it’s a game and she’s just a bratty younger sister.

Yes, it sounds like you’re a bit out of practice. The solution? View this as practice, and get more practice. Success doesn’t make you better, failure makes you better.

Also, if you can help it, quit being Canadian.

Last edited:

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of really good advice here guys…I appreciate it (though not sure if I can quit being Canadian…hahaha…) :rofl:

Yeah…I was closer to 5 years too long in my LTR. I probably need to get things off my chest from that disaster, so therapy I'll check out.

In-between talking to Frenchie, there was another girl I matched with. Much more fun an easy going over messaging, and a good sense of humour. We messaged here and there for a couple days, and then on the 3rd or 4th day we had longer chat back and forth. Things seemed to be going well, so I asked for her number. Within 2 minutes she unmatched me…hahah! AW behaviour, of course.... :).

Dog Girl has a really cool laid back surfer vibe, and a very friendly personality, and fun. Part of me feels like I don’t have much of a rapport with her – so seeing her the next time and asking for a number may feel a bit “off” at this point of time…or is that just me trying to psych myself out?

Sorry about the health issues, @SW15 . Craziness… :confused:

@CAPSLOCK BANDIT - you hit the nail on the head there. I supposedly reminded her of her ex, so some of her actions and things she said always somehow felt like she was taking out her anger of him, out on me (her re-living the same BS he had with her). I hear a lot of people (girls and guys) do this as it is like a comfort level thing. If they are not arguing and fighting like in a previous relationship, then something is wrong…so they argue and fight.

@Modern Man Advice - Thanks for the comments. You are right with OLD. I think I do it, as it is easier to get rejected (no face to face)…and…it keeps me on my phone, and not out in social settings.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I supposedly reminded her of her ex, so some of her actions and things she said always somehow felt like she was taking out her anger of him, out on me (her re-living the same BS he had with her). I hear a lot of people (girls and guys) do this as it is like a comfort level thing.
Deep rooted unresolved past trauma.
So they recreate it in order to “solve it.”
They are super fooked up.

Conversely there’s something about you that brought you two together so perhaps figure that out. I’m not saying you yourself are fooked up but perhaps you need to strengthen your red flag reading tells and set boundaries.

And when your boundaries are crossed you know where the door is at and you know how to use it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chic is damaged goods. Disfunctional parents, Bad childhood, bad dating partners. Take what she says with a grain of salt. Girls like this will try and bring you down to their level. Don't take the bait.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say ask out Dog Girl, if she doesn't give you her number, oh well, you tried. You never know what kind of rapport you'll have until you actually hang out for awhile so go for it! And go Leafs! I lived in Toronto for almost a year.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...

Whatever.

ummmmmm...okaaay....

Sorry for the long post.

Mike
You need to filter out garbage like this.

Doesn't want to meet up? Unmatched
Won't give you her number? Unmatched
Insists on leading and telling you where to take her for a free meal? Unmatched
Arrogant biatch vibes? Tell her to smell your cheese and then unmatch her.

You get the idea.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, OLD should only be used once you have mastered meeting and talking to women you don't know F2F - on the street, in the grocery store, etc. Otherwise it will leave you thinking your sexual marketplace value is 0.

Don't be pen-pals with a girl you meet online. Waste of time - both for you and it also communicates your low value to her. What guy who has many options with women would invest 8 weeks talking to a woman online who could actually be a fat man living in his mom's basement?

Good that you realize your failure to escalate on the date. So next time fix that. Want to know how? Ask us.

"she needs a guy to take it slow with her, and she's so suspicious of men on dating apps." It's ok - classic mistake. I made the same mistake many times before I learned better. Many women try to take control of a situation by telling you things like this. Another common one is women who talk about specific things about their exes they don't like (obviously they are implying that you shouldn't do those things if you want to be with them). The second most important lesson I learned with women is that 95% of them don't know what they want. They think they do but they don't. She will say she needs a guy to take it slow with her and then the next night she will sleep with a guy on the first date who then never calls her again, and in her mind that will be all on him and will reinforce her increasingly negative opinion of all men. Spend some time on this forum and you will learn what women actually want, and actually respond to. Once you learn these things, you will suddenly find it cute and comical when you are on a date with a woman and she starts blabbing on about what she likes and doesn't like and what she will and won't put up with. One of my favorite things to do is to outright disagree with a woman who says she hates something I know she (and all women) actually like. Doing that is a near guarantee for sex on the first or second date. Very few men challenge women in this way. A core component of masculinity is when you solidify your beliefs and morals around yourself - you don't change or bend them based on what some woman (or really anyone) says to you. This can be a scary proposition to someone just discovering this, but believe me, there are few things sexier, and few things that command more respect than someone who has FIRM conviction, yet isn't a narcissist.

"thanks for the evening I had a good time.. and you can have my phone number".
Ooooh, aren't you so lucky!! Clearly this girl thinks she is on some sort of pedestal, and you are a filthy beggar lucky enough to get her digits.

Damaged goods. I'll translate that from woman-speak to plain English, "I am extremely insecure and narcissistic. No one lives up to my insane expectations and every time that happens, it's THEIR fault and has nothing to do with me. I take zero responsibility in anything. If you want me, you are going to have to crawl and beg and convince me that you can meet the unrealistic and insane expectations that literally no man who has come before you could. I have no idea if you want that, but if you begged me right now, it would make me think you could be a candidate to become my little b*tch. But if you do that, I will also lose respect for you (because you're a little bi*tch), you will turn me off sexually, I won't sleep with you, and I will cheat on you with the first dominant attractive man I find."

"With me clearly having an ego problem of my own.. and getting pissed off that she's attacking me for absolutely no reason.. what ensued was a ridiculous online messaging argument. The arguing was more from her side, and me trying to calm the situation down."

"This entire thing was reminiscent of my ex.. it was like I was back to the drawing board with the same type of fvked up personality."

Never argue with a woman. And I would caution you about defending yourself to a woman. I have learned the hard way that the craziest women are incredibly good at engaging you. They don't see the "argument" the same way you do - they want the drama, the fire, the engagement, the control. They want to see that they can pull a string and you'll respond with a reaction. It doesn't matter that the reaction is negative. Your weakness with these kinds of women is that you have some morals and feel you are an overall good person (and I believe you are) - so the best way a woman can keep you engaged is to attack this. You respond by defending yourself. But I'll give you a hint: When you defend yourself, she isn't really even reading or hearing what you say. All she sees/hears is that you are engaged and passionate and she has control of you. One of the best old-school responses to a "sh*t test" is to agree and amplify. It may be oversimplified, but there is a lot of merit to that tactic and it can be used in this situation too. When a girl tries to start this game with you and accuse of of being "amoral" or a "player" or "not looking for something serious" or whatever, the best way to diffuse it and not give her what she wants is to simply agree and amplify. 9 times out of 10 it stops the argument before it starts and causes her to turn to flirting instead. You might have to do it a few times in a row but the more she does it, that faster you should run away.

How to get out of it? Lose that scarcity mindset. Start approaching women in public. Regain your confidence. Follow the advice on this forum. Follow the advice I just gave you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, go easy on yourself, you're just back on the battlefield with very little to none experience. So there will be hiccups, but keep learning and trying, and you'll get your hunter instint back. Goodluck!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It only seems like a big deal because it's your first date in years. So, good for you for taking a swing. It was a disaster because she made it a disaster, not you.

I would just use this as a teachable moment...a good reminder to avoid stepping into a girl's frame. From the get-go she was trying to establish it. Hopefully you don't deal with a girl this cuckoo again. But for example when she said "you can have my number," it's a good opportunity to say something like, "keep it for now - let's keep things mysterious." Then drive off. But these are things that come with greater outcome independence, which comes from more dating experience + things like meditation. Remember the indifference you've had over the past several months and hang onto it - of course without using it as an excuse for inaction.

Just as a PS - some guys here say avoid OLD, others use it. I personally don't, mainly because (besides the odds sucking), it's an immediate frame giveaway. If I had excellent professional hot pics, I might use it with the personal rule that I never initiate a conversation.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cat and mouse, push/pull, where she does the opposite of what she says. She was distant, showed interest, guided you toward her, you pursued, and she became argumentative, backing off. Usually when you back off, she will eventually open the door and pursue until you reciprocate, continuing a never ending cycle of her disfunction. Like others have said, you did the right thing by walking away. You’ll be even quicker spotting the red flags next time. Healthy women will come when you continue to focus on taking charge of your life, seeing a relationship as a complement, not a necessity.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A great thing to figure out is if her friends are single or not, one of the questions I always ask is "Why don't you date somebody in your social circle as opposed to using OLD?"

These women that do not want to offer you a blank slate, that want to hold you accountable for the mistakes of herself or other men, they need to be weeded out with simple questions, get to the truth... Without a blank slate and your still entertaining her having your time, your setting yourself up for failure, she's setting herself up for frame control by doing this, the second you entertain this mindset she can get you do to anything just by making something up about some guy that might not even exist.

If your not ready to be hurt by others or have your trust violated, then you aren't ready for dating.
I mean it's like her asking you "Why didn't you become a pilot?"

Probably has very little validity but honestly it's a weird question that comes out of left field. Not surprised they give you blank stares.