"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

First date - how do you define chemistry? What makes you ask for a second date?

vanballmoos

Banned
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
92
Reaction score
13
Age
31
Just had my first date in a long time. Gorgeous girl, smart, witty, all that good stuff, but maybe no chemistry? She’s the first person I went out with since my ex, who knocked me off my feet on the first date

How would you define chemistry/spark after a first date?

What makes you want to ask a woman on a second date?

I don’t know, I’ve been out of the game for so long I think I forgot how to date.
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
Just had my first date in a long time. Gorgeous girl, smart, witty, all that good stuff, but maybe no chemistry? She’s the first person I went out with since my ex, who knocked me off my feet on the first date

How would you define chemistry/spark after a first date?

What makes you want to ask a woman on a second date?

I don’t know, I’ve been out of the game for so long I think I forgot how to date.
You two are in your bodies more than your heads.
You two will naturally be incidentally touching each other, there is a sparkle in the eyes, and a ‘feeling’ of ‘electricity’.


You are currently more in your head.

Keep going until you get what you want or get rejected.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Attraction is not a choice. You just know. It’s magnetic and discomforting. Game and experience allow a DJ to be more comfortable with that discomfort. It never goes a way. If you don’t feel at all anxious, the attraction isn’t there.

I continue seeing every chick I want to bang. For me, there are two tiers of attraction; either just enough to bang, or I want to give her babies. I pursue both for sex. I only pursue the latter for LTR.
 

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
279
For me it was always simple. I have to enjoy my time with them and that enjoyment must come EASY.

Anything else will be contrived, forced or a sign of undue compromise in some way.

This could also be said about hanging with a friend.

There’s another aspect your withholding, you coy u
 
Top