Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First date - girl initiates the physical touch aspect

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First date at a bar, seated side by side. Girl kept crossing her legs, towards me, and resting one of her legs against mine, almost the entire time. During convo when I would tease or joke she would touch my arm, more than once.

Seems like high interest. Date was relatively short, pulled her towards me for a kiss at the end but she averted into a hug instead, which was fine. I didn’t fully “go for the kiss” as in move my face towards hers, so it’s not like I got a cheek necessarily.

She said she wanted to do it again - sometime next week.

With this one, I’m not planning to reach out first. I’m going to wait at least another day or two (date was last evening) - to allow her a chance to reach out first.

Now, granted high interest women will “usually” reach out first - but this is not 100% always the case. I don’t always assume that if a girl doesn’t initiate after a first date that she is not interested. It just means her interest might be there or might not - zero indication. However if they do initiate, I agree that it is generally an interest indicator.

What sort of text do you initiate with after waiting and giving them a little time to reach out first? I’d like something short, simple, and to the point (asking her availability for a date next week).

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey, i'm gonna be at hooters snorting coke in bathroom no4 on thursday at 8pm, why don't you join me?"

You suggest, lead and go where you want, she can accept and join you or she can come up with another day/time. If she does none of that, her interest is low (which i certainly don't think in this case, she will probably reach out first).

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girl initiates ANYTHING (hello, kino, etc) you need to show your interest...

hint: if a woman does NOT like you, she will do everything within her power to NOT be in your vicinity, metaphorically or physically