Master Don Juan
- Apr 21, 2018
- Reaction score
- Bridgeport, CT
You're heading for disaster dude. Might as well just open a window and throw the money out the window as you are driving. At least you would receive a better value.Like I said, I do have good options for the after dinner activity already. I agree that maybe I jumped the gun on dinner, but that is besides the point now. Typically, I don’t do dinner on a second date, but alas, that is what will happen now.
As for escalating with kino earlier on, I may try to arrange us to sit at the bar at the restaurant we are going to. It will likely be busy, so it would be an easy way to sit side by side and make it less formal and allow for some kino to occur. But aside from that, any suggestions on the escalation, aside from just reminding me that dinner before sex is not the right idea?
It’s worked out in the past, where second date dinner and activity has been just fine. Just needing pointers on building kino/escalating with dinner dates, if possible.
Part of the reason I went the dinner-route is, despite my better knowledge, this girl is a winner (HB8-9 and great personality, entirely my type, which gets to my head at times). I know it doesn’t mean much, but we did vibe really well on the first date, and it made me kick myself for not making the move on that date.
For example, when picking up a date, do you wait in your car or do you meet them at their door for an easy chance to kino right away?
1) Just change for drinks and an apps. You will not get into her pants through food and drink. She's seeing you again, so that is a good sign. She'll have more respect for you if you do not follow the same M.O. as so many other dudes. Be different. Drinks and apps only. If you get a third date, you go to her place or she goes to yours and you cook a meal and "watch a movie".
2) Sit next to her, not across. You need to conduct the kino subtlety. Here's a good intro video. It's pretty basic, but works to help escalate.
3) Stop with the dinner dates. Stop putting these ladies on a pedestal. You taking out to dinner is putting them on a pedestal. They've not earned a dinner date yet.
4) When you first see her, give her a hug, hold it for around 3 seconds and smile. Make sure you are wearing some good cologne too. A spray behind both ears and top of one hand, smack them together (the top of both hands) and you are good to go. Spray about 30 minutes prior to meet.
5) Don't tell her the activity, if you listen to us, and only do dinner and drinks, after you are done, you take her hand and say come with me, we're going to do something fun. Then go to the event. If you are doing the activity first, after the activity, say I'm a bit thirsty, let's grab a drink and something to eat. subtle kino builds report. Then, follow some of the video points above.
6) Most importantly, have a good time!