"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

First Date Ever

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
So guys, this is my first real date I am going to be goign on. Ive had past dates but theyve just been booty calls with a girl I was already with.
This is a date with a girl I would consider going out with.
I'm taking her to an arcade/bowling place, cuz it seemed like it wud be fun for me too.
Since its my first date, what are some things I should watch out for, or some things I should make sure I do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by werdmaster
what are some things I... should make sure I do?
Don't worry about little things; Just have fun. :D
 

bangoker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by werdmaster

Since its my first date, what are some things I should watch out for, or some things I should make sure I do?


mmm im no expert, but i just had my very first date 2 days ago, and i think i know how you feel.

well, from my recent experience (and errors that i myself realized of after the date), i can tell you that

a) have lots, lots and lots of eye contact (like looking at her eyes until SHE turns her eyes away),

b) do kino, its hard, i got stuck in the "share a moment" kino, (ie She: blabla bla; Me: really? me too *put hand on shoulder*) i would really recomend the kino stuff in the bible (again; im sure gonna read it again)

c) you are in charge: yup, like dont get stuck like i did, if you are talking her to the arcade/bowling, YOU get the initiative and tell her, OK lets it now (do not ask, do you want to eat) just tell her you are eating now

d) End the date: yup, dont let the girl say "you know, i had really good time, but its late and i really gotta go now", YOU tell her that.

e) at the end, if things were good, ask her when could you meet again or something....yup, sounds obvious but i forgot! it was just like "ok...goodbye! take care! *kiss in chick* (thats as comun as a hand shake between girls and boy or girls and girls here in mexico)"

and luck!
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
do you want me to let you in on a secret?

no? ok then well i wont!

hey just messing with you

the most important thing for the first date is.....

to have fun!!! thats all your there for on the first date, just to have fun, and if you end up making out well all the better but you do not have to concentrate on that just make sure you BOTJ have fun.

P.S both means you aswell as her because some people seem to think oh i will show her some fun and sacrafice mine so she likes me, but remember this is not about tricking a girl in to liking you. you are the DJ you are the prize, the alpha male so you have lots of fun and she shares it with you, its not a case of how can i act so she likes me and i sacrafice my fun.

I used to think this way and was wooried about how can i anjoy doing anything with a girl whilst trying to be a DJ, then i realise this is self improvment, its not tricking a girl in to liking you its improving yourself so that when you are just yourself the girl likes you and you have more fun.
 

werdmaster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Date was pretty good, we hu for a while in the middle of the place. I was really proud of myself because she was really shy, and it took quite some effort to make her comfortable. And once she was, I let her dangle. And then pounced on her like hungry tiger in the amazon, lol (there r no tigers in the amazon).

I was actually able to make this little plan of action, tell me what you guys think.

1.Get her comfortable with Jokes, Stories, basically anything that creates positive emotions

2.Make things sexual by using enuindoes, sexual jokes, and try some kino out.

3.Find or Create the rite environment
This is really important. It shud be a good location, and a good atmosphere.
Make sure the sexual tension is really high, high enough so that you can just look her in the eye and see the raging ball of lust she is.

4.Shake well and enjoy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
3
Location
Durham, NC
my tip:

Don't make a plan of action
 
Top