"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

first break up in a few years.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Theres this girl, I didnt really like her. She wanted me so bad, everytime she was with me she couldnt help but to make out and start dry humping. But I didnt really like her, just the way she made me feel. I never asked her out, she kept bringing it up, when I brought it up I would always mention I wanted sex. She said that was more than she wanted and she just wanted a high school fling. After I started bringing up sex she always said the night after she sucked my dlck if she said "I dont know if I really like you, when im with you I like you so much that it's scary. When I'm not with you I feel like I dont like you and I scare my self." At first I didnt know what to think but now I understand, I cut the bltch off. I gave nothing into the relationship, but I got everything out of the relationship. I didnt give the bltch jack ****. And she found her self sucking my **** every night she saw me. I AM TOTALLY CONFIDENT WITH THIS. She said on the phone that shes not sure if she liked me. She said hang on I'll call you back later. I called her back in a minute and said "I think that there is too much drama going on, I think I'm going to break it off with you okay?" Then she acted perfectly fine with that. Now I'm just affraid of how I make her feel. If I'll permanently damage her or what?

all in all it lasted about 2 and a half weeks.

All i know is I left having more.

I think the reasons why she was feeling that way:
1. I never asked her out
2. I got too much but didnt give enough back

I think it all comes from me not liking her in the first place.

Not sure.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Maybe she finally gave up because you wern't putting out?
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Good question. I have forgotten to leave it running on my browsing pc!
 
Top