Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

First approach

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so I went to an upper end grocery store in my area and saw one attractive female there, so I approached. After I talked about the store and making a joke about what was in her cart, I froze and went blank. I wanted to at least ask her name and number. Didn’t even do that.

Im guessing more of this and i won’t be a broken robot.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Practice makes perfect !

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did a cold approach. That's more than a lot of folks do. Plus, it's a start and with each situation (no one bats 100%) we learn and improve our odds. Keep it up!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of grocery stores, what do you think about being an employee at one and chatting it up with customers? I rarely do that.

My reasoning is because I look like a min wage loser in my uniform. I work part time a couple days a week at the local grocery store still just for some extra cash while my business grows. I mean, for a 20 year old that's not a big deal working in a grocery store and flirting with young girls, but someone in their 30s working at a grocery store and they will think you're a loser even though I own a small business. granted the customers think I'm a kid when they look at me.

I think this is a problem too. The RARE instances I see someone in my area on OLD I never get a reply. We only have two grocery stores in this town. So there is a good chance the girl on OLD has seen me working there and thinks loser. Because I have no problems getting replies from HB7s on up outside of this town, it's just in this town I get hardly any replies. Hell, I can message someone 50 miles away and they will talk to me or will go on a date with me in a few cases.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My reasoning is because I look like a min wage loser in my uniform.
You don't look like one. You feel like one. Sup cutting yourself as a loser.

Anyways, good stuff OP. Keep the momentum up. Practice makes permanent. You can't be perfect in every situation. But you can be increasingly comfortable by exposing yourself to a lot of new situations. So that when they come around the next time, you are familiar and know how to execute. So get another one, and another one, and.. you get the jist.

Failure (freezing, rejection, saying something stupid) is part of the game. Don't fear it. Without failure, success has no meaning.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't look like one. You feel like one. Sup cutting yourself as a loser.
That's self limitting Belief. Sets you up for self-fulfilling prophecy.
How you think is how you are is how you present yourself and interact with others.