"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

First approach

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Alright, so I went to an upper end grocery store in my area and saw one attractive female there, so I approached. After I talked about the store and making a joke about what was in her cart, I froze and went blank. I wanted to at least ask her name and number. Didn’t even do that.

Im guessing more of this and i won’t be a broken robot.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
420
Reaction score
44
Location
Canada
Exactly. Practice makes perfect !
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
You did a cold approach. That's more than a lot of folks do. Plus, it's a start and with each situation (no one bats 100%) we learn and improve our odds. Keep it up!
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Speaking of grocery stores, what do you think about being an employee at one and chatting it up with customers? I rarely do that.

My reasoning is because I look like a min wage loser in my uniform. I work part time a couple days a week at the local grocery store still just for some extra cash while my business grows. I mean, for a 20 year old that's not a big deal working in a grocery store and flirting with young girls, but someone in their 30s working at a grocery store and they will think you're a loser even though I own a small business. granted the customers think I'm a kid when they look at me.

I think this is a problem too. The RARE instances I see someone in my area on OLD I never get a reply. We only have two grocery stores in this town. So there is a good chance the girl on OLD has seen me working there and thinks loser. Because I have no problems getting replies from HB7s on up outside of this town, it's just in this town I get hardly any replies. Hell, I can message someone 50 miles away and they will talk to me or will go on a date with me in a few cases.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
My reasoning is because I look like a min wage loser in my uniform.
You don't look like one. You feel like one. Sup cutting yourself as a loser.

Anyways, good stuff OP. Keep the momentum up. Practice makes permanent. You can't be perfect in every situation. But you can be increasingly comfortable by exposing yourself to a lot of new situations. So that when they come around the next time, you are familiar and know how to execute. So get another one, and another one, and.. you get the jist.

Failure (freezing, rejection, saying something stupid) is part of the game. Don't fear it. Without failure, success has no meaning.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
You don't look like one. You feel like one. Sup cutting yourself as a loser.
That's self limitting Belief. Sets you up for self-fulfilling prophecy.
How you think is how you are is how you present yourself and interact with others.
 
Top