Finishing off Junior Year

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a date has been set for hanging out with girl B: Monday. Here's how it happened: This morning around 11 I text her "hey...doing anything today? I'm bored already haha". So then I wait for what seems forever and around 1 30 she answers "haha wow it's the second day of summer : ) um I'm booked the next few days, but Monday Im free, wanna watch (movie) then?" I was busy so at around 4 I answer " I found something to do :p I'm actually gone this weekend so yup sounds good to me" then around 6 30 she says "haha well good k be ready for monday :)"

so Monday I think I'll call her just to finalize everything. Now I feel like she's into me but it's just hard to tell, so I have some questions. shouldi offer to drive her and to pay for her? (like basically treat it like a date?) Should I try and set up another date later that week or is that too clingy? I think it's kinda obvious its not just a "friends" thing since it's just a one on one thing, and it's a good sign she offered another date when today didn't work I think. Anyway, I would have never gotten even this far without this site so thank you!

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
june 28

Fvck.

Well today didn't go as expected. Actually nothing happened at all. This morning I sent a text to B to set up the day with the time of a movie to go to. She replied that she wanted me to go over to her house instead to watch a movie since she didn't have any money. So I said sure sounds great and asked what time to go. Then I waited. All fvcking day. I sent the text at around 1 and then around 4 I sent another saying "I'm actually busy till tonight, if that doesn't work maybe tomorrow?" so there still hasn't been a response. I really don't understand cause she was excited to hang out and everything and at the last second just didn't respond. I'm guessing I'll get one eventually and go from there, but it's just frustrating right now.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sportskid13 said:
june 28

Fvck.

Well today didn't go as expected. Actually nothing happened at all. This morning I sent a text to B to set up the day with the time of a movie to go to. She replied that she wanted me to go over to her house instead to watch a movie since she didn't have any money. So I said sure sounds great and asked what time to go. Then I waited. All fvcking day. I sent the text at around 1 and then around 4 I sent another saying "I'm actually busy till tonight, if that doesn't work maybe tomorrow?" so there still hasn't been a response. I really don't understand cause she was excited to hang out and everything and at the last second just didn't respond. I'm guessing I'll get one eventually and go from there, but it's just frustrating right now.
Uhhhh............
The only thing I can say is you weren't up front enough and aggressive enough. You acted like she was in control and you DID NOT go after her as I said. You kept "asking" her stuff. You asked what time to go over..a better thing to say would have been "Yeah sounds great, I'll be over around 4". See how you have the power now?? now YOU can bail on her, rather then her on you.

Other than that..idk what to really think, things similar to this have happened to me before but im just not sure. she either ditched you or something really came up. (best to assume something came up) Other than that, idk what to say....ask one of the more experience Djs like eaglz or igetit.

gl man

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your help man, it means alot. Yeah now that you mention it me setting a time would have been better I just didn't think of it at the time. Now I'm kind of screwed though because she has all the power of when to contact me to hang out. I guess at this point all I can do is hope that she contacts me tomorrow to make plans. If I just picked up the phone and called in the first place this wouldn't have been a problem. I can't see her flat out ignoring me, so I'll just wait for now. Any additional advice from anybody would be fantastic :)

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update, July 6

Hey guys...got a lot of stuff to update on. I just got back from spending four days at the beach. Perfect place to hook up with some girls...well I didn't hook up with anyone, but it wasn't a total failure. I went with 2 of my friends, both AFC, even more than me. The first two days we didn't really do anything except look at girls, but the third night we decided to go to an under 21 club. Best decision ever!! I had never gone before, but DAMN these girls fvckin want it bad. It was basically a dark room with LOUD music and everyone grindin with each other. I grinded with more girls than I had in my whole life - and gained tons of confidence. Just started goin up to girls and dancin with them. I just became really sexual and because I didnt know these girls I was able to become a new and different person. I would get even get hard when we were grinding but instead of hiding it I made fvckin sure the girl knew about it - and every girl I did this to loved it and just went even harder. I danced with one girl, who was fvckin hot, for like 30 min and it was so awesome. She took my hands and just had me feel her up basically while we were dancin...I was right up to her the whole time..I never knew how sweaty I could get from dancing. I should have tried to do more with her but I just wasnt thinkin at the time. I really wish I went to this club the first night to get numbers for the rest of the time but it was still awesome.

Bein at the club really made me forget all about girl B, and it made me realize there are so many other girls that are even hotter than her, and I just shouldn't focus my life on her. I'm just gonna try and put everything I can into girl B now, and if it works out then great, but if not I really see it doesn't matter. Actually she may be away on a trip for a couple weeks now anyway, and I'm leaving on sunday for a summer program at a college so I might not see her for like 3 weeks anyway, but I'm not gonna worry about it.

So like I said I'm goin away to a college for 3 weeks soon and its a perfect opportunity to meet new girls and just new people in general - I'm really excited to bring out the new me.

In other news, I found out that Becky (girl who used to have a boyfriend but didn't, asked me for relationship advice during the breakup, texts me a lot) likes me, and has for a while now. Apparently she is like obsessed. Unfortunately, while I really like her personality, she really is just not attractive at all and I could never hook up with her or anything... It kinda sucks but I just cant see myself as being anything more than friends with her. Oh and it also turns out that this is the girl that all those people had been talking about when they told me someone liked me.