Finishing off Junior Year

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll update the past 2 days - also, I'm going to add names to the some of the girls so it is easier to follow.

Thursday, May 27

This day was pretty interesting - it started out pretty normal with girls - I talked to Girl A (Marion) for a little bit during class like every other day. After class I was with some friends going to lunch when I feel someone has playfully punched me on the shoulder. I look over and it is this freshmen girl Jane. I'm gonna have to explain this one a little bit.

Jane
Here's a girl that I was interested in during the beginning of the year. We did this thing afterschool every week so thats how I knew her. She was really flirty with me, but at first I didn't want to do anything with her cause she was two years younger than me and it felt weird. But then with the egging on of my friend (one that actually does sh1t with girls) I decided to go for it. Now here is where I fvcked up. I decided to start texting her like every other day - and not only was I coming off as needy, I was NEVER sexual at all. This went on for about 2 weeks until her responses started really slowing to one word answers, etc. Then this same friend that was egging me on decided to go ahead and tell her that I was interested and see what she thought of me. Obviously this didn't work and from then on I decided to just no-contact her. Then a few weeks ago I got a text from her randomly and then now shes starting to initate with me. I'm not gonna follow this too much, but I'm definitely gonna keep it on the table.

Girl B

Seemed pretty interested in me today I think...was asking me questions, started conversation, etc. I had to leave the group in a hurry without saying anything and she said bye to me. The only thing is that its impossible to tell if the interest is friendly or romantic, and I know the only way to find out is to be sexual.

-------------------------------------------

Friday, May 28

Today I felt tired and lazy but tried to make the most of it. I didn't really advance anywhere with girls A or B (I didn't see girl B at all today - I probably could have searched her out and talked but I didn't really want to since I talked the day before and Im trying to avoid the friendzone).

Even though I didn't see girl B today I did definitely increase my rapport with this group of girls that I keep talking about. The girl with the boyfriend who texted me for relationship advice (lets call her Becky) talked to me for a while today. I kinda made plans about hanging out in the summer which would include some other people (including girl A) so I'm happy bout that. I'm definitely slowly becoming better friends with a lot of girl B's friends so hopfully that will help me out.

Finally - a question. The last time I talked to Girl B was on Thursday, and the last time I texted her was two weeks ago. Should I (or would it be ok) to text her again this weekend? If not I wouldn't talk to her till tuesday since monday is memorial day. I could POSSIBLY even ask her to hang out on monday if things went well but i doubt i would...also theres the possibility she would text ME but I doubt it. I definitely don't want to be that guy who texts all the time but never talks in person so I gotta be careful..

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't responded in a while. I've been away at national championships, and my hotel had sh!tty internet, plus I just needed to focus on winning. Anyway... I would go for the freshman girl. Me being me kinda put into place a "two year rule" which says you can date anyone two years older/younger than her. Your friends might think its weird, but if she's hot, she's hot.

If I were you, I would not text or call girl B, unless you are setting up a get together. You don't want to get friendzoned.

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean the freshman girl is definitely someone I would go after but only if she starts showing some more interest since i already got over her once before...and shes cute but nothing really special

I ended up not texting girl B this weekend which probably was the right thing cause like you said i want to stay out of the friendzone.

I'll keep updating

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday June 1

Just going to note a few things ---

1) I'm really improving at ****yfunny, I practiced a lot today on girl A and while she at times acted mad at me, she was really all over me.
2) This weekend I'm hanging out with some girls and guys I dont usually hangout with, including girl A, maybe C and Becky. (actually we were gonna hang out a few weeks ago but it didn't work out so its happening this weekend)
3) Said hi to girl B today but thats it..things are pretty much the same, although my comfort level is higher than it used to be.

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday, June 2

I might have a problem - I think I am becoming too much of a jerk. The past month or two I've been teasing girls a lot more than I used - just make fun of them for whatever but the girl and I would always laugh about it was all good. But recently I've noticed these same girls sometimes calling me mean (its all in jest but still...) I think that as long as everyone is still laughing its cool but I really don't want to be thought of as a ****y as*hole

I have been thinking about this more recently because yesterday I made a joke about girl A about how she looked in a picture and she actually seemed to get kinda mad about it. I know i know I should never make fun of how a girl looks I messed up, so I guess I'll learn from it, but I really don't want her to go around telling all her friends that im some as*hole. Today I brought it up again joking "so your not still mad at me huh? (smiling and watever) and she didn't seem totally over it. So i've decided to drop it and just keep interactin with her like I always have - is this the right move?

I hung out with girl C in an afterschool activity -- nothing much to note, I really like being friends with her just cuz it brings me closer to other girls (namely girl B), and shes really cool.

Speaking of B, I didn't say anything to her today, although we passed in the halls once and I could tell she glanced at me (damn this sounds so stupid and insignificant reading back) I planned to go to her group of friends today and chill but I never did, i really should never plan to do something...just do it.

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
June 2 UPDATE

Well girl A is definitely not mad at me...she started a convo on facebook today with me that started out normal but got interesting...ill post some of it below...but i think its clear that im playing with her head

HER: do you like anyone?

ME: ehh not sure right now...know anyone for me? haha

HER hahah i'll keep an eye out. what kinda girls are you into?

ME: haha hmm
well thats a tough question haha...hard to come up with a list of stuff haha

HER: hahah that's truee
well do you like american girls, asian girls, spanish girls..?
gotta know what type to look out for :)

ME: hahah i am into all types of girls :)
really though it just depends on the person race isn't a main factor

HER: hmm that's a good thing
well wait you really don't like anyone?

ME: ii mean nothing extreme haha there are people i could be itnerested in though haha :p

HER haha whoo?
i promise i keep secrets really well

ME: haha dont even tryyy :)

HER: come on who am i gonna tell
we've known each other for years! :)

ME: haha sorrrry... maybe i will tell you someday!

HER: :(
this is your chance to redeem yourself for that mean comment...
completely

ME: don't try to guilt me into anything...i will not give into peer pressure! :p

HER: well do i even know this mysterious person?

ME: haha who said there was one particual person i liked...

Then i go on to ask who she likes...she says she doesn't like anyone, then i just say im not gonna say anything and she lets it go...idk hopfully i handled this pretty good i was tempted to say I liked girl B for half a second but i obviously knew better...

I'd love some feedback on what i said...ill update more tomorrow

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday June 4

Although today was pretty good, it could have been great if I wasn't so tired. I think for me going to bed earlier would help me a lot. Anyway, this morning girl A saw me after class and started talking to me, so I kept walking with her to chill with her group of friends, a good thing because I'm so used to only hanging with my group of friends. So I am just talking to these other people, most of whom I'm FRIENDLY with but not really friends with. Then Girl B comes and started talking to me for a min, just small talk basically but we joked around a little. I did feel a little left out at times cuz sometimes they would just start laughing about something they did together, or I didn't feel like I totally fit in, but overall it was good to hang out with different people.

At the end of the day I decided to hang out with that same group of friends I did in the morning, and when I asked Girl B a question she actually stopped talking to everyone else and focused on me to talk. Unfortunately I feel like I was really thrown off my game since I was so tired, but I don't think she noticed. Then girl A turned around and joined our conversation ( i told u they were friends) I was kinda pissed cuz I had to eject early to go to my friend who I was driving home, but at least I'm happy I went a little out of my comfort zone.

Overall, I guess I am building comfort with girl A and B,(more with A), but I don't think its too much with B that I am in the friendzone (I only saw her twice this week and talked twice today, but thats it) My question is : what should be my next course of action?

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday June 5

Today was really good - I hung out with girl A, C and Becky (who is now single but I am not interested, i like having her as a friend) most of the day. A lot happened, but I'm just gonna post some of the highlights.
- Girl A was touching me a lottt..I did use kino back a few times which made her be even more over me.
- I've really increased my rapport a lot the past couple weeks, and my confidence has soared. I can act a lot more goofy/myself and people seem to like me more

The main thing that happened today was that Girl A asked me AGAIN who i liked, but this time it was in person so it was a lot easier to handle. I basically went around the question but eventually got her to think that I dont like any girl a lot but theres one I kinda got my eye on. So then I asked her if there were any girls who liked me, and she said there was "someone" who kinda liked me but she wouldn't tell me who it was. I have a feeling I can pretty much get it out of her in the next week which could be a huge breakthrough.

My gut feeling:
I had a feeling that once she asked me if I liked someone the first time either her or one of her friends liked me, but today i got the impression it was somebody else. I dont think that she would be talking about girl C liking me since C was right there during the conversation, and assuming its not her herself I am pretty sure it would be girl B, just because thats the only girl I can think of that I talk to who I think could possibly be interested in me that is good enough friends with A to admit who she liked. Anyway, its good news no matter what cause the changes in my life are attracting girls :p

I am wondering how I should go about this situation - should I try and get girl A to tell me who this girl is? I'm tired so I might have forgotten some things that I'll remember tomorrow

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday June 7

I don't have much to update today...said hi to girl A, girl B, talked with friends, was tired, I just can't let myself fall back into the same old routine. The past few days I've pretty much been thinking about who it is that's into me. I know that girl A knows who it is, and it could even be her, but I just really want to know who it is. Anyway, until I find out who it is, or something else different happens in my life I'm not gonna post here.

Here's hoping for something great!

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday June 9

Well last night I talked to girl A online about that girl that she said was into me - but I couldn't get her to tell me who it was or anything about her. I tried to get her to give me hint as to who it was but she just wouldn't tell me anything. She said she wished she never even mentioned it in the first place cause it was just something that she was told "in passing" and didn't really mean anything and it was "a while ago". She also said that if she thought that something could happen between me and this girl she would tell me, but she didn't think anything would. However, I did find out one thing - this person is one of her good friends cause she said that she is a being good friend and keeping the secret. My gut feeling is that this girl she is talking about is girl B, but i guess it could be anyone.

I think I'm just gonna drop it for a while cuz i just don't think im gonna get any info from girl A. In the meantime I'm just gonna keep tryin to stay energentic and outgoing and just see what happens

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update- The other night that girl Becky texted me, and one thing led to another and she eventually told me there was someone who was into me, the same person that girl A was tellin me about before but wouldn't tell me who. So basically she was gonna tell me about who this person was and i was gonna tell her who i was into to see if they matched. i found out this person is in one of my classes, and i told Becky that the girl I'm into isn't in one of my classes, and she never replied. So basically all i got out of that was the girl whos into me (that these girls know of) isn't girl B. Whatever, its nice to know anyway someone is attracted to me, so what i've been doing is working i guess.

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday June 20

A lot has happened since the last time I updated, but I'm just going to quickly update what happened recently. Friday Girl B called me over in the hall, we talked for a min, also she said I looked cute because I was dressed up for a project. I took this as an IOI and so today I texted her for the first time in like a month and after a few messages said:

"we should hang this summer since you barely get to see me during school :p"

She answered: "We should!! Ive gone through Sportsguy13 withdraws this year haha dude anytime you wanna hang out just call me up chances are ill be bored too haha"

So I basically set up that we're gonna go to the movies soon after school ends. I can't believe it was really that easy to set something up! My only question is that I asked to "hang out" and how do I know that she sees this as a date and not just 2 friends hanging out?? Do I just assume she is into me and act accordingly??

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this is for your own good

God holly sh1t, you need to stop being a little pvssy ass sh1t and just go for this fvcking slvt hoe you call 'girl b'. I mean holly sh1t man, it's been how many months and you've done absolutely NOTHING to advance your relationship with her. You think your doing a good job by avoiding her, well im telling you the only way your going to get anywhere with this fvcking slvt is to actually TALK to her and tell her that you are fvcking hanging out. I mean, do you even know how much of a pvssy you sound like, just waiting to see if she likes you first..basing your entire life upon this one slvt, getting new friends JUST because you think it'll give you a better shot with her..and you STILL question yourself about this slvt and how much she likes you.

You did good by saying:
sportskid13 said:
"we should hang this summer since you barely get to see me during school :p"
Do you see how fvcking easy that was to set something up..now just think if you had done that MONTHS ago, you could be fvcking the sh1t out of her right now..
STOP basing and OBSESSING your entire life around this one little slvt..and if you fvcking want her, grow a fvcking pair and go after that sh1t. Go talk to her, flirt, and KINO the sh1t out of her, STOP waiting for her to initiate the conversation and go for it (click on the link in my signature to learn about kino)

Here's also some notes for you..maybe this will give you something to fvcking work on since you think you're stuck:

DO MORE KINO. Before you said you need to be more sexual, and you said it over and over and now you've forgotten about it. I bet you have barley advanced in being sexual. Be sexual in conversation and be fvcking sexual by using KINO

Initiate some fvcking contact with girls, stop waiting for THEM to show interest first or start the conversation..If you want something, be a fvcking man and go for it. YOU are the alpha, YOU are the prize, YOU are the only one that MATTERS, what your friends think does NOT matter, all these little slvts do NOT matter, just go for what you want. Girls like guys who are MEN, you know why? because men do what they want, they get what they want. they dont wait for the girls to come to them, MEN fvcking take the girls. Get off your as$ and do this. This will all only sink in only when you do not THINK about the following statement, but you fvcking believe it, like you truly believe it in your heart of hearts and your souls of souls. Here it is: YOU are the alpha, YOU are the prize

Basically stems from the above statement, but if you want Girl B, go fvcking get her, stop avoiding her. How many times have you heard of a guy straight up avoiding a girl and then getting in her pvssy the next day. It starts with INTERACTION. INTERACT with her and be SEXUAL, and use KINO

Stop making excuses. It seems like your making a lot of fvcking excuses. "im tired, today wasn't a good day, i just didn't feel it, today i only went through the motions" I dont know if you follow basketball, but how many times have you heard the world champion Kobe Bryant say "Im tired, I'm a little sad, im just not going to play in the finals today" YOU NEVER HAVE. Think of Gaming Girls as a sport, just like basketball, you can't take a day off. Always work at it, always get better, you CAN'T make excuses..

now you can either take what i have said to heart, or disregard it, but trust me you would do fvcking well to think deeply on it..Click on the two links in my signature and read through all that ****, i mean every single post..it helped me, and i think it will atleast help give you a nudge in the right direction.

Good Luck

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your input, no matter how harsh haha...you are definitely right, i am a pvssy, i wont deny it, but im trying to change. I am working on it though, and like i said i just made plans to hang out with the girl thats been on my mind for waaay to long so i can finally stop obssesing over it. I should have done this months ago but i can't change the past...anyway, im done worrying about if shes into me or not from now on ill assume she is, she agreed to hang out after all.

I know exactly what you mean w/ the basketball thing, I actually play and I when it comes to sports i become a different person and am totally aggressive and whatnot. Anyway, thanks for your wake up call, I'm gonna keep it in mind when im with this girl

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I kinda am looking or something exclusive, also I don't know if you read about this but girl A and B are really good friends and I just don't think it would work. Not that I wouldn't get with A Im just way more attracted to B. I agree that a movie isn't ideal, I was just thinking it because it makes it obvious it's a date and not just "hanging out"

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sportskid13 said:
Actually, I kinda am looking or something exclusive, also I don't know if you read about this but girl A and B are really good friends and I just don't think it would work. Not that I wouldn't get with A Im just way more attracted to B. I agree that a movie isn't ideal, I was just thinking it because it makes it obvious it's a date and not just "hanging out"
Yo basically, unless this girl has the brain of a blade of grass, she'll take any 1on1 time with you as date, or something close. it all depends on how you act, if you act like you're just friends and talk about random sh1t, that's just it, you'll be just friends. If however, you kino the sh1t out of her and are sexual, well, im betting you can guess what she thinks. Basically, right out the gate, no matter what your plans are, she'll have the slight idea that its a date/something sexual will happen, its up to you to water this seed and make it grow while on the date.

Also, i think movies are fine but personally prefer watching them at someones house rather than a theater, you're more comfortable/relaxed and its a lot easier to start holding/cuddling with her. just a suggestion

Another thing that I think all DJs should do if they havn't yet is subscribe to the weekly emails, they really help a lot and give you a sh1t load of advice in little sections.

http://sosuave.com/ Top right of the page

and did you read the threads i told you to?

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all your help!

DJ - my plan is to hook up. I'm gonna be honest i've never hooked up before, something not many people know and even less would guess. Not that I havn't have my chances (in them movies w/ a girl that wanted to...but thats another story). I can wing it though, i think.

Alex - thats what i was thinking, as long as its 1on1 its gonna be obvious its a date. She actually came up w/ the idea of having a Friends (the tv show) marathon first cuz we both like that show, and I suggested a movie to make it seem more like a date. Also i'm a little worried if its at a house it wont be totally private(siblings, parents)

Ive actually read those posts before, but yeah I read through them again and it did resonate with me, especially the kino one

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no date for it yet, I'm gonna call to set something up once summer starts ( in 3 days for me)

sportskid13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys so I've had two days of summer so far (got out yesterday). Basically been hanging with friends and enjoying myself. Yesterday, the last day of school, I saw girl B for a minute and said something like "don't forget about hanging out" (cant remember exactly what I said) and i can't remember what she said back but it was definitely and excited answer. So the balls in my court as to when to hang out. I'm gonna be away this weekend so I can either try and do it tomorrow(Friday) and or wait until Monday. So I'm just worried about doing it tomorrow cuz summer just started and I don't want it to seem like I'm desperate and have nothin else to do, and I dont want to wait till monday just cause I want to hang out haha, and if things work out I want to have as much time in the summer as possible. Also I think that theres a better chance she would already have plans tomorrow since summer just started, but next week would be more free. The other thing is should I text or call? She said to call her up whenever I want to hang out so I'm thinking just be a man and call. Also, is it ok if I like call sometime in the afternoon for plans the same day?

I am obviously overthinking this...

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Get a time and a place set soon, because "let's hang out sometime" wears off very quickly. In my experience, it doesn't really matter how or when you contact her, as long as it's not ridiculous. The more interested she is, the easier she'll be to make plans with. Generally, it's probably better to make plans a little more in advance than you usually would with your friends.