Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finishing Move!

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here I am. I'm SO CLOSE of going out with this girl. All I need to do now is ask her out in a nice DJ way. But my problem is that when I think about something to tell her, "I love you" always come to my mind, and that's not what I'm supposed to say. Anyone have an idea of something good I can tell her to ask her out (while using kino and looking in her eyes) ?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm.. this one crosses my mind.
"Would you go [inser place or just out here] with me?"

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More information is needed, to help you,
So far

the best way to ask her out is to make a statement , not ask a question.

like this:

"Hey heather
It would Be a great idea if i had your number and called you,. . . because. . . it would be great if you joined me at pizza shack for some peperoni on friday. . . . im going at 8. right before i hit the mall. ect. "

that is just an example ,you didn't ask for anything, so she cant refuse anything ! make sense?

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guillain
Ok here I am. I'm SO CLOSE of going out with this girl. All I need to do now is ask her out in a nice DJ way. But my problem is that when I think about something to tell her, "I love you" always come to my mind, and that's not what I'm supposed to say. Anyone have an idea of something good I can tell her to ask her out (while using kino and looking in her eyes) ?
Going out where to do what? A suggestion is just stating that you are going to do something and that she would enjoy it too. Then just ask what time should you pick her up? Notice that you didn't ask her out, you are asking her what time you should pick her up since she should obviously agree to go with you ;)

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When your on the date remember
no supplication, use some CF when you can
and dont be affraid to messup, seriously if a girl sees that you dont care about messing up with her she will actually like you.

for example

I give and take

, i give her good convo ask questions and make her think, then i bust on her when she says some thing dumb, or i tease her lightly, like i dont give a fux .near the end of your date must kiss ,

this stuff works well,
This is very far from MY advanced version !!!!

recoment doing a search on CF , it will help you say
things more atractive to a woman

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by laskoe
More information is needed, to help you,
So far

the best way to ask her out is to make a statement , not ask a question.

like this:

"Hey heather
It would Be a great idea if i had your number and called you,. . . because. . . it would be great if you joined me at pizza shack for some peperoni on friday. . . . im going at 8. right before i hit the mall. ect. "

that is just an example ,you didn't ask for anything, so she cant refuse anything ! make sense?
say this word for word or whatever part you need dont aks her for shi*t , she will feel more atractive toward you if her own mind doesnt have to be used to make a Date with herelf, Therefore set the time of the event don let her set the time. so dont ask her what time to pick her up. just say im driving ,

in her mind this all registers as a question that she has to answer any way, but for you its win win (as asking for the date), becuse you didnt ask for anything. you are already enthusiastic to go to that place at 8. anyway!!

very simple

if she says she is busy at eight, she will give you a couple of times that are much better, or her IL is very very low,
In that case keep her on side , and find other chicks
(while learning about attraction and discovering how to create attraction in women that you are interested in)

if you ask her what time to pick her up on you first date she will turn on that evil little mind that is called control, and eventualy she will be the boss. she will be in command and you will be a pawn that is under her control or else she will try harsh tactics to keep you in check,
\

Last edited:

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys Guys Guys, he's not asking her out on a date, he's asking her to be his g/f. Why would he keep thinking of the word, "I love you" if he's trying to ask her out on a date??

This is what I do, and worked everytime for me. I walked up to her smiling, and said (girls name) Your gonna go out with me, alright?:D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Finishing move?

Back, back, forward + high punch.

Once you have her heart in your hand (by ripping it out of her chest), she'll follow you anywhere.

Seriously dude...just invite her out somewhere. It's not rocketry. ;)

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ LOL
Exactly what I was thinking

Guillain

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouppps

nonono lol im french sorry, by going out with this girl I mean BEING her boyfriend and her being my girlfriend... not going out on a date... sorry my bad

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Finishing move?

Back, back, forward + high punch.

Once you have her heart in your hand (by ripping it out of her chest), she'll follow you anywhere.

Seriously dude...just invite her out somewhere. It's not rocketry. ;)
Funny, I don't think many people got that one, but good one for those who played video games...

D'Anconia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep doing what you are doing. Don't ask her to be your girlfriend. If she wants to be your girlfriend, she will bring it up.