"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Finger lick

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
I don’t know if it’s a naive question but i wonder what it means if a woman during sex sucks your fingers or putting them in their mouths ?

I always thought that it’s a preview for when she start sucking your D but is it ?

What’s your experience?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
A rather demure girl surprised me by sucking my toes once.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I don’t know if it’s a naive question but i wonder what it means if a woman during sex sucks your fingers or putting them in their mouths ?

I always thought that it’s a preview for when she start sucking your D but is it ?

What’s your experience?
Fingers or toes, more than likely it’s only a fetish she has or wants to try. Totally unrelated to boner oral I would think unless she’s into the I wanna taste all of him mode…
Oral mode initiated by her is a big plus though and should be easily redirected by you if needed to get her into home run head territory …
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I've been told that they just like having things in their mouths. They just enjoy the feeling sometimes.

Tongue. D!ck. Fingers.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Fingers or toes, more than likely it’s only a fetish she has or wants to try. Totally unrelated to boner oral I would think unless she’s into the I wanna taste all of him mode…
Oral mode initiated by her is a big plus though and should be easily redirected by you if needed to get her into home run head territory …
I’ve been with 3 women that used to suck my fingers . The last one wanted ME to suck her toes but I’m not into that at all. Maybe a fetish as you said .
OP my experience is this and its the only action to go by.
If she stops sticking 2 things in her mouth look the fck out. Or i should say she should be more then willing to...
1. Your tounge
2. Your dik

End of story for this guy
I agree with that but i was just wondering what’s the indicator when she in addition sucks your Fingers as well that’s all .
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top