Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finger lick

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s a naive question but i wonder what it means if a woman during sex sucks your fingers or putting them in their mouths ?

I always thought that it’s a preview for when she start sucking your D but is it ?

What’s your experience?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rather demure girl surprised me by sucking my toes once.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s a naive question but i wonder what it means if a woman during sex sucks your fingers or putting them in their mouths ?

I always thought that it’s a preview for when she start sucking your D but is it ?

What’s your experience?
Fingers or toes, more than likely it’s only a fetish she has or wants to try. Totally unrelated to boner oral I would think unless she’s into the I wanna taste all of him mode…
Oral mode initiated by her is a big plus though and should be easily redirected by you if needed to get her into home run head territory …

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been told that they just like having things in their mouths. They just enjoy the feeling sometimes.

Tongue. D!ck. Fingers.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers or toes, more than likely it’s only a fetish she has or wants to try. Totally unrelated to boner oral I would think unless she’s into the I wanna taste all of him mode…
Oral mode initiated by her is a big plus though and should be easily redirected by you if needed to get her into home run head territory …
I’ve been with 3 women that used to suck my fingers . The last one wanted ME to suck her toes but I’m not into that at all. Maybe a fetish as you said .
OP my experience is this and its the only action to go by.
If she stops sticking 2 things in her mouth look the fck out. Or i should say she should be more then willing to...
1. Your tounge
2. Your dik

End of story for this guy
I agree with that but i was just wondering what’s the indicator when she in addition sucks your Fingers as well that’s all .