rgeere
Master Don Juan
Well, I had this conversation with this chick the other day. I got some really positive vibes about the end result, but today I am a little unsure of myself.
The context of the situation below centers around the fact that I would not justify her treating me as a brotherly or friend like figure. In fact, she intentionally compared me to her brother constantly, which I did not find comfortable at all and did not show.
Take in mind that this girl also knows my past experiences with girls, and that most of them havn't been good.
Here's the low down on the situation...
December 2003 - I leave calmly and exclaim that I am going to find something better to do when she starts to feel up her boyfriend right in front of me.
January 2004 - She tells me a month or two later later that she had a dream that she was playing with me by the pool and I pushed her in and tried to drown her. I asked her if she was afraid of me, and she said no. I told her that maybe she should just avoid me and pools and then left.
2. Jan. - Feb. - Every time that she sees me she wonders why I am ignoring her. I tell here that I am acting myself and that she is going through a phase where she thinks something is wrong and isn't, then I leave.
3. Day before Yesterday - She again approaches me, and starts telling me everything in the world that she thinks is wrong with me. She basically tells me that I act weird, and that girls I say are bad for me arn't really that bad. I get the impression that she is trying to "fix me up" or something. I tell her I don't like to be referred to as her brother. She goes and askes her boyfriend and even he agrees (except he says probably me moreso.)
4. Yesterday - I actually explain to her every little detail on why guys don't like to be compered to or referred to as "brothers." She tells me that it is actually a compliment by saying that she values her brother or something. I respond by telling her that when a girl compares a guy to her brother it's insulting considering that she is saying that his genetics are deformed, then I say that most girls by her age should know this by now and that it's not a good thing to say to a guy. I talk some about my first girlfriends, she says "You hate girls." I respond by saying that like all people some are bad and some are good. This is common sense, but I am fearful of another bad relationship nonetheless.
She then at this time blatently admits to me that she would definatelly date me and that there are other girls who would want to date me as well.
I say that I am going to the cafeteria since it is dinner time, and she waits for me patiently to walk with me. She opens the front gate and then says that a guy friend of hers always gets upset when she opens the door for him and insist that he open it. I tell her that he must be rather insecure, she agrees, and we have a nice conversation all the way to the cafeteria. Her boyfriend is the guy who checks people in at the cafeteria, so she stops to talk with him while I just go on.
Well, today I have seen her at the library and in the cafeteria, and she just sat with her boyfriend saying nothing, which is odd since she usually is the first to say anything to me.
While it might have initially felt good yesterday, I don't know.
I feel that I might have opened up to much to her as she understands some things about my past. I knew that there was a risk that she would think of me negitively afterwards, but I needed some closure one way or the other emotionally.
The context of the situation below centers around the fact that I would not justify her treating me as a brotherly or friend like figure. In fact, she intentionally compared me to her brother constantly, which I did not find comfortable at all and did not show.
Take in mind that this girl also knows my past experiences with girls, and that most of them havn't been good.
Here's the low down on the situation...
December 2003 - I leave calmly and exclaim that I am going to find something better to do when she starts to feel up her boyfriend right in front of me.
January 2004 - She tells me a month or two later later that she had a dream that she was playing with me by the pool and I pushed her in and tried to drown her. I asked her if she was afraid of me, and she said no. I told her that maybe she should just avoid me and pools and then left.
2. Jan. - Feb. - Every time that she sees me she wonders why I am ignoring her. I tell here that I am acting myself and that she is going through a phase where she thinks something is wrong and isn't, then I leave.
3. Day before Yesterday - She again approaches me, and starts telling me everything in the world that she thinks is wrong with me. She basically tells me that I act weird, and that girls I say are bad for me arn't really that bad. I get the impression that she is trying to "fix me up" or something. I tell her I don't like to be referred to as her brother. She goes and askes her boyfriend and even he agrees (except he says probably me moreso.)
4. Yesterday - I actually explain to her every little detail on why guys don't like to be compered to or referred to as "brothers." She tells me that it is actually a compliment by saying that she values her brother or something. I respond by telling her that when a girl compares a guy to her brother it's insulting considering that she is saying that his genetics are deformed, then I say that most girls by her age should know this by now and that it's not a good thing to say to a guy. I talk some about my first girlfriends, she says "You hate girls." I respond by saying that like all people some are bad and some are good. This is common sense, but I am fearful of another bad relationship nonetheless.
She then at this time blatently admits to me that she would definatelly date me and that there are other girls who would want to date me as well.
I say that I am going to the cafeteria since it is dinner time, and she waits for me patiently to walk with me. She opens the front gate and then says that a guy friend of hers always gets upset when she opens the door for him and insist that he open it. I tell her that he must be rather insecure, she agrees, and we have a nice conversation all the way to the cafeteria. Her boyfriend is the guy who checks people in at the cafeteria, so she stops to talk with him while I just go on.
Well, today I have seen her at the library and in the cafeteria, and she just sat with her boyfriend saying nothing, which is odd since she usually is the first to say anything to me.
While it might have initially felt good yesterday, I don't know.
I feel that I might have opened up to much to her as she understands some things about my past. I knew that there was a risk that she would think of me negitively afterwards, but I needed some closure one way or the other emotionally.