"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Finding out a girls std status

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Girl at bar looking at me. I want to bang her raw. Have to find out std status. Also she in relationship. How should I approach? She's smiled and looked at me now on 2 different occasions and it's the third ocassion tonight. Girls in relationships tell me I'm good looking and I have good facial skin. I dunno how to game this girl into doing it doggy and cowgirl. Getting a hard on now thinking about it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Use a condom? No girl will want to do std test i tried that method before. Most of the times they will be insulted by it.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Girl at bar looking at me. I want to bang her raw. Have to find out std status. Also she in relationship. How should I approach? She's smiled and looked at me now on 2 different occasions and it's the third ocassion tonight. Girls in relationships tell me I'm good looking and I have good facial skin. I dunno how to game this girl into doing it doggy and cowgirl. Getting a hard on now thinking about it.
Don't be dumb. Use a condom and if something becomes a FTW or something more, agree to get tested together. You shouldn't be raw dogging unless you are willing to take the risk of the biggest STD of all time, an unwanted pregnancy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
i would rather jerk off than use condom.
Not sure how many more threads about STDs you're going to post, but you won't get any different replies. Use a condom. Not only do you risk getting an STD yourself, you could spread it to more women which in turn puts other men at a higher risk as well.

You better learn to fvck with a condom on. If you don't then you sure do deserve the headaches of both an STD and a child (although the poor child sure don't deserve such an irresponsible father).
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
If you ask for a vag pic, it's not that difficult to spot the herpes (looks like zits) and hpv warts. Obviously this is not the same accuracy as an std test, but if a pic talks you out of raw dogging, then that would make it an effective prophylactic.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
i would rather jerk off than use condom.
then go jerk, or buy a sex doll I heard they are almost like real people now.


serious stop trying to find a magic way, there is none or you use condom or play with STDs or even worse, let the ***** preggo and having to pay child support for 18 years
 

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
Also she in relationship.
Seriously?.... she's "lookin at you" and you have it in your mind (you havent even approached her yet) to wana raw dog her?... annnnnd shes in a relationship? Why would you even step foot in that? Plz ... dont procreate.. ok? ... kaythxbai ... smh
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Girl at bar looking at me. I want to bang her raw. Have to find out std status. Also she in relationship. How should I approach? She's smiled and looked at me now on 2 different occasions and it's the third ocassion tonight. Girls in relationships tell me I'm good looking and I have good facial skin. I dunno how to game this girl into doing it doggy and cowgirl. Getting a hard on now thinking about it.
Lmfao you are a mess. You can't be half a gangster. Strap up. If you get raw, you are playing with the fire.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Lmfao you are a mess. You can't be half a gangster. Strap up. If you get raw, you are playing with the fire.
straping up is half a gangster, a real gangster has 20 nuns lined up and sticking in in and out of each of there holes raw. might try nun game.
 

r4zorsharp

Banned
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
319
Age
35
You guys really entertained this autistic ass dude for way too long.. Its pathetic. He's clearly on the spectrum.. Read some of his posts from the past few months..
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Not sure how many more threads about STDs you're going to post, but you won't get any different replies. Use a condom. Not only do you risk getting an STD yourself, you could spread it to more women which in turn puts other men at a higher risk as well.

You better learn to fvck with a condom on. If you don't then you sure do deserve the headaches of both an STD and a child (although the poor child sure don't deserve such an irresponsible father).
The hiv is strong in this one. Threads about stds and a sock puppet of some dude's gf. He's Currently making a fap shrine. Hahaha
 

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
151
Age
35
For guys in this thread with high notch counts, what's been your experience with STDs/STIs? Have you caught anything on the genitals, orally, or other? How bad was it?

Is it common for chicks to walk around with STDs and not tell you?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
For guys in this thread with high notch counts, what's been your experience with STDs/STIs? Have you caught anything on the genitals, orally, or other? How bad was it?

Is it common for chicks to walk around with STDs and not tell you?
I never had one. I’m somewhere around low triple digit lays (100-150 different women). I’ve only ever raw dogged 5 chicks - 4 were LTR and were tested & on birth control. The other I was 23 blacked out drunk she was a cougar and revealed to me early in the night she couldn’t have kids. Ended up being an FWB plate for five months.

Even with girlfriends or steady plates it’s not a practice I’ve done more than a handful of times. I don’t recommend raw dogging it until she’s your wife. Just use condoms they’re cheap and some of them like the bare skin ones actually aren’t that bad.

I get tested three times a year; once at annual physical, others being when I donate blood.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
then go jerk, or buy a sex doll I heard they are almost like real people now.


serious stop trying to find a magic way, there is none or you use condom or play with STDs or even worse, let the ***** preggo and having to pay child support for 18 years
I'm going for handjobs. aiming for 3 tonight. Perhaps even three girls at once giving me a handjob. My dik is big enough for 6 hands.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
If you ask for a vag pic, it's not that difficult to spot the herpes (looks like zits) and hpv warts. Obviously this is not the same accuracy as an std test, but if a pic talks you out of raw dogging, then that would make it an effective prophylactic.
Yes, always get a vag pic. I like to ask for a vag pic with the notarized signature of its last user.
 
Top