Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding out a girls std status

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Girl at bar looking at me. I want to bang her raw. Have to find out std status. Also she in relationship. How should I approach? She's smiled and looked at me now on 2 different occasions and it's the third ocassion tonight. Girls in relationships tell me I'm good looking and I have good facial skin. I dunno how to game this girl into doing it doggy and cowgirl. Getting a hard on now thinking about it.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a condom? No girl will want to do std test i tried that method before. Most of the times they will be insulted by it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Girl at bar looking at me. I want to bang her raw. Have to find out std status. Also she in relationship. How should I approach? She's smiled and looked at me now on 2 different occasions and it's the third ocassion tonight. Girls in relationships tell me I'm good looking and I have good facial skin. I dunno how to game this girl into doing it doggy and cowgirl. Getting a hard on now thinking about it.
Don't be dumb. Use a condom and if something becomes a FTW or something more, agree to get tested together. You shouldn't be raw dogging unless you are willing to take the risk of the biggest STD of all time, an unwanted pregnancy.

Serenity

Reaction score
i would rather jerk off than use condom.
Not sure how many more threads about STDs you're going to post, but you won't get any different replies. Use a condom. Not only do you risk getting an STD yourself, you could spread it to more women which in turn puts other men at a higher risk as well.

You better learn to fvck with a condom on. If you don't then you sure do deserve the headaches of both an STD and a child (although the poor child sure don't deserve such an irresponsible father).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask for a vag pic, it's not that difficult to spot the herpes (looks like zits) and hpv warts. Obviously this is not the same accuracy as an std test, but if a pic talks you out of raw dogging, then that would make it an effective prophylactic.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would rather jerk off than use condom.
then go jerk, or buy a sex doll I heard they are almost like real people now.

serious stop trying to find a magic way, there is none or you use condom or play with STDs or even worse, let the ***** preggo and having to pay child support for 18 years

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also she in relationship.
Seriously?.... she's "lookin at you" and you have it in your mind (you havent even approached her yet) to wana raw dog her?... annnnnd shes in a relationship? Why would you even step foot in that? Plz ... dont procreate.. ok? ... kaythxbai ... smh

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao you are a mess. You can't be half a gangster. Strap up. If you get raw, you are playing with the fire.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Lmfao you are a mess. You can't be half a gangster. Strap up. If you get raw, you are playing with the fire.
straping up is half a gangster, a real gangster has 20 nuns lined up and sticking in in and out of each of there holes raw. might try nun game.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
You guys really entertained this autistic ass dude for way too long.. Its pathetic. He's clearly on the spectrum.. Read some of his posts from the past few months..

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how many more threads about STDs you're going to post, but you won't get any different replies. Use a condom. Not only do you risk getting an STD yourself, you could spread it to more women which in turn puts other men at a higher risk as well.

You better learn to fvck with a condom on. If you don't then you sure do deserve the headaches of both an STD and a child (although the poor child sure don't deserve such an irresponsible father).
The hiv is strong in this one. Threads about stds and a sock puppet of some dude's gf. He's Currently making a fap shrine. Hahaha

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
For guys in this thread with high notch counts, what's been your experience with STDs/STIs? Have you caught anything on the genitals, orally, or other? How bad was it?

Is it common for chicks to walk around with STDs and not tell you?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For guys in this thread with high notch counts, what's been your experience with STDs/STIs? Have you caught anything on the genitals, orally, or other? How bad was it?

Is it common for chicks to walk around with STDs and not tell you?
I never had one. I’m somewhere around low triple digit lays (100-150 different women). I’ve only ever raw dogged 5 chicks - 4 were LTR and were tested & on birth control. The other I was 23 blacked out drunk she was a cougar and revealed to me early in the night she couldn’t have kids. Ended up being an FWB plate for five months.

Even with girlfriends or steady plates it’s not a practice I’ve done more than a handful of times. I don’t recommend raw dogging it until she’s your wife. Just use condoms they’re cheap and some of them like the bare skin ones actually aren’t that bad.

I get tested three times a year; once at annual physical, others being when I donate blood.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
then go jerk, or buy a sex doll I heard they are almost like real people now.

serious stop trying to find a magic way, there is none or you use condom or play with STDs or even worse, let the ***** preggo and having to pay child support for 18 years
I'm going for handjobs. aiming for 3 tonight. Perhaps even three girls at once giving me a handjob. My dik is big enough for 6 hands.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask for a vag pic, it's not that difficult to spot the herpes (looks like zits) and hpv warts. Obviously this is not the same accuracy as an std test, but if a pic talks you out of raw dogging, then that would make it an effective prophylactic.
Yes, always get a vag pic. I like to ask for a vag pic with the notarized signature of its last user.