Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding low smv women

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I should’ve said this but it’s almost the same thing.
No its not. I just described the difference.

A woman's SMV has NOTHING to do with her social status. Two different planets .if anything, a pretty woman will have lots of advantages that don't make sense sometimes simply because men are thirsty.

Ofcourse some man will also judge women also on social status , but there has NEVER been one hot woman on this planet that wasn't wanted by men from all social classes . A hot body and face and a woman is good to go. Her character doesn't even matter to most dudes.

What you are looking for is a provider- taker relationship, so you can use your social status to keep a woman in check? Good luck with that..

Reaction score
No its not. I just described the difference.

A woman's SMV has NOTHING to do with her social status. Two different planets .if anything, a pretty woman will have lots of advantages that don't make sense sometimes simply because men are thirsty.

Ofcourse some man will also judge women also on social status , but there has NEVER been one hot woman on this planet that wasn't wanted by men from all social classes . A hot body and face and a woman is good to go. Her character doesn't even matter to most dudes.

What you are looking for is a provider- taker relationship, so you can use your social status to keep a woman in check? Good luck with that..
You’re speaking in absolute terms. Some people undervalue themselves, just like some stocks are undervalued in the stock market. I’m not saying this will be easy.

I will obviously vet her, and look for genuine desire.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re speaking in absolute terms. Some people undervalue themselves, just like some stocks are undervalued in the stock market. I’m not saying this will be easy.

I will obviously vet her, and look for genuine desire.
Another postler mentioned this on another thread, but mentioned places like welfare lines, unemployment centers, and see if you can find a sugar baby.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The opening post made me belly laugh with some tears, thanks for that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I had a woman point out an obese woman and tell me that is my league and what I should be going for, I've said this a million times on here but that's to a man that is 6'4" and 235-240 and one of the fittest and strongest guys at the gym.
6'4", 235-240 lbs, fit/strong with big muscles entitles a man to top women. That's a "Chad" type look. That's the look that gets you models and top fit and feminine female athletes, especially top, tall volleyball girls.

I think there is some truth to what is discussed in that video. I've heard of stories of fat women rejecting what would be their looks equivalent, an overweight man, and feeling entitled to even fit men.

I used to think comments like this were just an attempt to bring me down but I actually think they believe this stuff. Can you imagine what they think a slightly below average but otherwise normal looking man would be classified as? Scary
If you are a 4.5 looking woman getting simped over online, you are going to believe you are an 8.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
240lbs is huge if you’re fit/lean I’m guessing under 15% bf

Your personality must be awful.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Going down in SMV is ok temporarily to get some lays if your in a slimp but never settle for it permanently. The old saying goes, women can smell puzzy from other women on your c0ck and then they want you because someone else wanted you first. What’s really happening is when you get laid your more confident. women then notice your “Ive been laid” good attitude and are more attracted to it. But the smelling the other woman’s pvssy thing is a funny way to put it. Whatever you call it, it does work.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
always wash up…heheh

Going down in SMV is ok temporarily to get some lays if your in a slimp but never settle for it permanently. The old saying goes, women can smell puzzy from other women on your c0ck and then they want you because someone else wanted you first. What’s really happening is when you get laid your more confident. women then notice your “Ive been laid” good attitude and are more attracted to it. But the smelling the other woman’s pvssy thing is a funny way to put it. Whatever you call it, it does work.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where’s a good place or how would you go about finding low or even negative smv women? I’m talking girls that would be considered 2s,3s, or those who even have negative value(below 0).
McDonald's?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'd rather be single than waste a single moment of time, energy and effort on those type of women.

OP have some damn respect for yourself.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude…

May I ask how you’ve arrived at your self imposed rating of 8?

And get chrisaakes, don’t date or frak anything below a 5, if you’re truly an 8.
And if OP is an 8, he would at least have some women flirting with him that would make it easy for him to make a move... certainly higher than 2s.

This one has my Spidey senses tingling