Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding Happier/Nicer Women?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Might have to go with blue collar and/or high school educated working at XYZ job. Or something like associate degree/trade school type.

As a college grad, it pains me to say that friendliness is often inversely proportional to education level for both men and women.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found one (a now ex coworker), she's a super happy woman, a genuinely good person. She was super kind to me, texted me late in the evening etc., but when I asked her out, she'd have an excuse, until eventually we met up last summer, when she asked me if I thought that this was a date. She said she didn't think it was, I told her I didn't wanna be friends, and that was that. She's approaching 30's, so her being too picky might not end for her too well, but that's no longer my business, as I'm on the up-and-up.

If you want to find happy women, make sure you make it very clear that you're sexually interested in them, otherwise you might mistake their happiness and kindness for flirting or IOIs, when they don't mean it like that.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Found one (a now ex coworker), she's a super happy woman, a genuinely good person. She was super kind to me, texted me late in the evening etc., but when I asked her out, she'd have an excuse, until eventually we met up last summer, when she asked me if I thought that this was a date. She said she didn't think it was, I told her I didn't wanna be friends, and that was that. She's approaching 30's, so her being too picky might not end for her too well, but that's no longer my business, as I'm on the up-and-up.

If you want to find happy women, make sure you make it very clear that you're sexually interested in them, otherwise you might mistake their happiness and kindness for flirting or IOIs, when they don't mean it like that.
I'm glad you brought this up, often some women cant just be really nice and good conversationalists. That's why it's good to be direct from the start so you save everyone time.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you brought this up, often some women cant just be really nice and good conversationalists. That's why it's good to be direct from the start so you save everyone time.
I would go further than saying that it's good - for our sakes, it's absolutely necessary

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I would agree with this, but only if you're going to cheat and satisfy yourself with beautiful women.
I don't agree with this.

These days women 2-3 points less seem to think they're 3-4 points higher than they really are due to the dating market. So there will be some unreasonableness to them as well.
The problem is that the thirst is so great form a number of dudes, average females are elevated to higher levels. Even ugly females, which are 2 - 4's seem to act like the are of average stock, when they aren't. Sadly, the old saying rings true, there truly is a stick for every hole.