Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding Happier/Nicer Women?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously OLD is not good for that, but where exactly would someone meet women who are bubbly and just all round positive happy people?

A lot of women i meet from OLD have a laundry list of issues that I'm no longer bothered to deal with.

What is the best place to find a happy woman?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is not about "where" because it's not like "happy" women tend to gather at one particular place like pigeons tend to gather at the parks.

If you want to attract happy and nice and optimistic women, you have to become happy, nice, and optimistic yourself in the first place, like @Focal core said before me.

Sh!tty people attract sh!tty people, and happy people attract happy people.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously OLD is not good for that, but where exactly would someone meet women who are bubbly and just all round positive happy people?

A lot of women i meet from OLD have a laundry list of issues that I'm no longer bothered to deal with.

Depressed people don't workout. Find a physical activity you enjoy.

Working out/Rock climbing/Horse riding/Swimming whatever.

Approach.

I guarantee you they're happier women.

Alternatively, women who read or have other hobbies.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who is happy with her single life and not desperate to find a man and decides it will just happen when it happens. She is not on any dating apps, or socializing hard at the clubs. You meet her at the place you both go for coffee, at your kid's school, through mutual friends, or at the sporty thing you both like to do. You both add to each other's life rather than fill a void....

Glassguy

Reaction score
Go buy a decent boat if you have a lake nearby that is big enough to attract a lot of weekend boating.

I guarantee you that women in bikinis that are out in the sun getting their drink on are some of the happiest women youll ever meet.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about your chances of finding nice, happy women in those places being very low. Personally I find it very difficult to find nice, happy, secure, non-anxious women anywhere - they are a rare commodity. That is why I'm single. But some places I have met a higher concentration of them have been in running clubs, community volunteering events, outdoor fitness groups, running competitions (volunteering at aid stations etc), outdoor clubs (hiking, camping, etc). And also by going to various parties for friends and friends of friends though that's been very minimal compared to just meeting women through cold approach at the grocery store, on the street, or at the above types of events. There are issues with meeting women in social circle - usually the issue is that other women in the group will c0ck block you from dating new women who enter the group.

I will say that I've not had much luck with meetup.com groups, and very limited luck with other types of organized outdoor groups (think kayaking, paddle boarding, camping, etc). My personal experience has been those groups are frequented by overweight awkward people. I think part of the reason for this is that most normal, social people already have a good social network so they don't need to use meetup etc. But that's just my hunch. I do suspect that there are occasionally some attractive and socially normal women in those kinds of meetup and/or outdoor groups when women move to new areas for school or work and don't know anyone. They will form their social circle from scratch via co-workers and these kinds of meetups, and then will expand their social circle from there via the friends they've made. Bottom line on this: Try the meetups and FB groups but don't go into it expecting much.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depressed people don't workout. Find a physical activity you enjoy.

Working out/Rock climbing/Horse riding/Swimming whatever.

Approach.

I guarantee you they're happier women.

Alternatively, women who read or have other hobbies.

I agree on the outdoor hobbies part. But every miserable online physcho i have ever met goes to the gym and does yoga.

The overly keen yoga enthusiasts tend to be the biggest nutters for whatever reason. Probably because they tend to be obsessed with their bodies kind of like male body builders and arent even learning from real qualified masters/teachers. Just youtube videos or some cheasy instructor who who did the same crap as them for a few years then suddenly decided to open up their own studio.

It would be like me trying to learn martial arts from youtube videos lmao.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do suspect that there are occasionally some attractive and socially normal women in those kinds of meetup and/or outdoor groups when women move to new areas for school or work and don't know anyone. They will form their social circle from scratch via co-workers and these kinds of meetups, and then will expand their social circle from there via the friends they've made. Bottom line on this: Try the meetups and FB groups but don't go into it expecting much.
I need to edit this - I said "I suspect" but I should have said "I know" because I just remembered why - I have two examples I recalled from memory this since making that post.

A couple years ago I cold approached a tall slender blond girl walking her dog down a greenway. I was walking my dog too. I stopped and talked to her. Turns out she was from Germany and moved here 6 months prior for work. When I asked her what kinds of things she gets into she mentioned she found an outdoor exercise group on Meetup.com when she moved here and still goes to it. Also met friends through her work in the office.

Cold approached a girl at a store (more of a warm approach because she did a double-take at me as I was walking by her, stared at me, then moved her cart around an isle so she could walk right by me) and during the conversation she mentioned she joined an ultimate frisbee group on Meetup.com to meet people after moving here to get her graduate degree, and she still goes to that group.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I need to edit this - I said "I suspect" but I should have said "I know" because I just remembered why - I have two examples I recalled from memory this since making that post.

A couple years ago I cold approached a tall slender blond girl walking her dog down a greenway. I was walking my dog too. I stopped and talked to her. Turns out she was from Germany and moved here 6 months prior for work. When I asked her what kinds of things she gets into she mentioned she found an outdoor exercise group on Meetup.com when she moved here and still goes to it. Also met friends through her work in the office.

Cold approached a girl at a store (more of a warm approach because she did a double-take at me as I was walking by her, stared at me, then moved her cart around an isle so she could walk right by me) and during the conversation she mentioned she joined an ultimate frisbee group on Meetup.com to meet people after moving here to get her graduate degree, and she still goes to that group.
What you said about meetup is right, the most social people wouldn't have a reason to go. It's going to be an up hill battle but it looks to be a good starting point once lockdown is over here in sydney

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you said about meetup is right, the most social people wouldn't have a reason to go. It's going to be an up hill battle but it looks to be a good starting point once lockdown is over here in sydney
I agree. I have actually considered going to a few because my main friend-group all coupled-up, moved in together, and got engaged during COVID. Need to find some new circles now. Not going to be really high chances of meeting really quality people through Meetup, but one thing it can do is help you practice your conversation and connection skills with people you aren't really interested in. That has a big impact on your ability to talk to really attractive women. The better you are at conversation, the easier time you have in dating. It's something I have worked on for several years now and the difference it has made in dating is night and day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would changer your title a little.

I mean yeah there are a lot of people who will have a happy disposition.

But "happiness" doesn't determine future actions.

Ethics do. However, too many people will try to fool you by pretending they have ethics (integrity for example)

Integrity can only be proven over time. It's difficult because even "bad people" deceive themselves (and others) into believing
they are "good". What to do? Detach and observe. Detach and observe.

There are too many wolves in sheeps clothing.
An actual good natured and happy woman will not compete with you and be more willing to agree. Your not going to be mad as often.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I have actually considered going to a few because my main friend-group all coupled-up, moved in together, and got engaged during COVID. Need to find some new circles now. Not going to be really high chances of meeting really quality people through Meetup, but one thing it can do is help you practice your conversation and connection skills with people you aren't really interested in. That has a big impact on your ability to talk to really attractive women. The better you are at conversation, the easier time you have in dating. It's something I have worked on for several years now and the difference it has made in dating is night and day.
Same boat here. Funny enough, I actually moved back to my hometown just to realize no one really has time to do anything due to starting families, etc. So ironically I've had to start from scratch with making new friends. There's a country song called Old Flames Have New Names that I can 100% relate to lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever find that unicorn, capture it so we can study it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Shoot for a female who's 2 - 3 points lower than you. Therefore, she's always happy that she's landed a dude of higher value. Appreciate her, however, do not put up with any sh!t tests. Be fair, but stern. Always use the word no when you do not want to do something and see how she responds. As always, proceed with caution.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot for a female who's 2 - 3 points lower than you. Therefore, she's always happy that she's landed a dude of higher value. Appreciate her, however, do not put up with any sh!t tests. Be fair, but stern. Always use the word no when you do not want to do something and see how she responds. As always, proceed with caution.
I would agree with this, but only if you're going to cheat and satisfy yourself with beautiful women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a woman who can move freely up and down the scale. She can get angry when then situation in the environment really calls for it. She can jump to happy and amused when that situation warrants it.

WHEN WITH YOU! Other wise you are being emotionally manipulated. There is a social tonality and her chronic tonality. She can seem slightly unhappy with you and then suddenly happy when around other people when she is unaware that you are observing her. It takes some skill and practice.
Why do they bounce their emotions like this? Your reliable and a rock for her. You don't get alot of joy out of her then she's around others and more agreeable and easy going? I've always figured it was you got treated like that because she knows your not going anywhere no matter what. And for the others why is she "nicer" than she actually is? She wants to be liked by them. So she behaves like that.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days women 2-3 points less seem to think they're 3-4 points higher than they really are due to the dating market. So there will be some unreasonableness to them as well.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you’re asking too much.

Most if not all women have at least a week in the month when they are negative, annoying shyts and they will without question target this at their closest - kids and husband.

A friend of mine who is wealthy, single at 43 and despite wanting a family, isn’t going to have one.

He said “I just find everything is fine at the start and then they always get emotional and demanding so I break up or it fizzles out”

I was like “dude, that’s what women are. Were you expecting different?”

He is describing shyt tests and just general oestrogen.

Key is, just not reacting and taking it seriously and just accept it’s how they are.

I take claims on here that “never accept this, if a woman did this I would put her in her place etc” with a pinch of salt.

You either chose to be single, or you have to eventually face the demon and overcome it.

You don’t have to accept it, you can express that you don’t like it and have a boundary. It won’t stop it happening. There are very few male/female relationships which don’t involve the woman getting moody from time to time. It’s just how they are.

The pay off is: when a woman love you she will make your sex life fun for you. Women are more unselfish in bed generally. They have your kids. Good ones have your back. They usually will submit to your logic and reason when it comes to the crunch.

My wife, yes, for her it’s 2 weeks in 6 she’s a pain in the @ss off and on. She also does things like did a surprise birthday and baked me a massive cake. Randomly one day she bought me a new iPhone in cash. These are things I don’t do for her generally. So just take the rough with the smooth I say. You aren’t going to stop them being moody and negative from time to time.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't happy cause society told them to act like men to be happy. And men aren't happy cause women are not being women. It doesn't help anyone.