“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

finding FWB in 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
What tends to be the most rewarding or fulfilling experience for you: going with FWB or Professional Escort?
Personally i'm for FWB!

How're you finding FWB in 2025, what's your personal strategy?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
4,851
You're asking which is more fulfilling between a friend with benefits and a woman you literally pay to sleep with and spend time with?

Jesus Christ...
He's in Italy.

Jhonny do you consider nagging to be a benefit?
 

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
344
Reaction score
225
Age
24
Location
Philippines
The strategy is, I think you have to be friends first before the benefits arrive.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
4,788
Location
Mexico
  • Discussion of prostitution has nothing to do with the stated purpose of the forum. The use of prostittes required no seduction and therefore is prohibited.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top