Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Finding a look/style

rdzntz422.MYZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback. I think I'm gonna try most of your styles so long as they fit me. I just got to experiment. Personally I was iffy on the nails thing because it seemed gay, but for some people (Mystery) it seems to work. Still I was thinking about trying it because I've been told I have somewhat of a vampire look, but that was when I was skinnier. Now I've filled out some due to working out. Personally, I prefer to look more masculine, which is why I've been working out and eating right. I'm 17 and can't grow a beard yet, but I'm starting to look more manly. The only thing that I'm wondering about is whether I should go for a manly look, or the tiktok e"boy" look, which I feel that girls prefer nowadays. I'd hate to paint my nails, but if looking a little gay gets me girls then I guess I can take hit to my heterosexual ego.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen men attempt to dress to a certain image - which clearly doesn't fit them. It's no different than seeing the tom-boy wearing a dress. This doesn't make them appear more attractive, in fact, it detracts.

More importantly is to wear clothes that fit well. Also, be well groomed (no dirt under nails and keep them trimmed etc...)

If you're tempted to sell out at all, then do it with shoes. Women do seem to have a thing about stylish footwear.

Meatman

Reaction score
Why worry about your looks to such a degree? If it's women you want be hygienic and wear clothes your comfortable in. I started balding at 23 so I just shaved my head, not once did a women say "your great but only if you had hair..."
Women only care about fashion when it's another woman wearing it, not a guy.

jamesrobert9

Reaction score
Clothing Makes a difference from one man to another in men's fashion Pakistan is kind increasing but there aren't many choices for other man there are Denim Brands who are trying to make good for their business by introducing New and Trendy Designs.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP you need to look at some people who you think have a cool style and emulate to a degree. We can give you suggestions, but we don't know you, only you know what you gravitate towards. Not everything that is "in" will suit you, likewise, you don't want some kid of outdated look that will make you look ridiculous. Take from the people around your age/celebrities whose style you admire.

Your style is a big component of the looks portion of the pie, so you want to think carefully think about your choice of appearance. Whatever you decide, you want to add a touch of uniqueness to it, that is what makes you stick out. For instance in my 20's I was a metal head/rocker type guy. I did not have a bunch of metal on my face or anything like that, but I would wear a lot of dark clothing, biker jacket, rock shirts when I felt like being comfortable. Yes, people identified me as the heavy metal guy. For most of this period I always had this goatee, wasn't ZZ top huge but it hung a little down from my chin, like that of a goat. I would sometimes dye it red, orange and handful of other colors. I can't tell how many times that thing was a conversation piece for women - many times I had woman stop or come up to me laughing or smiling and saying "oh my god I love your beard", some would even outright ask if they could touch it. The one's that outright asked that you can guess were some of the easiest lays i've ever had if I found them attractive, but all the women that ever opened me were pretty much interested.

I'm not telling you that to copy it, what I'm saying is your style/fashion can be a conversation starter; it matters a lot which is why you want to think about these things carefully and select a style you are comfortable in.