Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find myself cursing females out recently

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
lately I've been finding myself cursing females out. ive never been this frustrated before, I used to just shrug it off but lately I been feeling the need to tell these biotches off...I do the online dating approach because I don't have the confidence to cold approach due to acne and weird features.. I would get a couple matches some of them we would go out on 1-2 dates and all of a sudden they text me and say they "think we should stop talking and that's its for the better or "that this isn't gonna work out"... some of them we would start talking and they seem super interested and 2 days later they stop replying. I end up cursing them all out for wasting my time, making me spend money on dates when they prob were not interested from jump or jut dragging stuff.

what could this frustration and anger mean?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your problem is not acne, your problem is poor physical apperance. Gym daily, especially arms.

It means you are fed up with being average or bellow, take control,

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is not acne, your problem is poor physical apperance. Gym daily, especially arms.
Acne can be very damaging to a person's self esteem.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
red pill rage is part of your problem... the other part is that you're looking for women in the worst place possible and you're probably being too needy too. I'd lay off the tinder and meet women IRL.

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is I get looks in person or wen I'm out with my bros but I don't have the guts to go and talk to them so I hesitate... I think I do get needy but thats because I don't see the point in matching me and not saying sh1t or talking to me for a couple and then disappearing..wen it keeps happening over and over again ive started to get pissed off and curse them the fck out

Capt.America

Don Juan
Reaction score
like a couple hours ago I cursed a chick out because we made plans to meet today and this morning she sends me a text flaking saying she does not wanna talk anymore because she wants to focus on her new career and she does not want to drag me along...she could've fcking said that from jump. why make a damn tinder if you wanna focus on your new career?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like a couple hours ago I cursed a chick out because we made plans to meet today and this morning she sends me a text flaking saying she does not wanna talk anymore because she wants to focus on her new career and she does not want to drag me along...she could've fcking said that from jump. why make a damn tinder if you wanna focus on your new career?
Does this count as "calling out girls on their bullsh!t"?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thing is I get looks in person or wen I'm out with my bros but I don't have the guts to go and talk to them so I hesitate... I think I do get needy but thats because I don't see the point in matching me and not saying sh1t or talking to me for a couple and then disappearing..wen it keeps happening over and over again ive started to get pissed off and curse them the fck out
You need to work on building up the guts man, it can be done. If you're getting looks then that's good!! All you have to do is look them directly in the eyes and smile while thinking in your head that she's sexy. Practice with women you pass on the streets until they smile back at you, then move on to talking to them.

Go to the gym and get stoked when your muscles get firm. Work on a project and build your confidence in your abilitirs. It's never too late to start. I still ruin dates with women by acting needy every now and then, it's a hard habit to break, but the more you work at it the better you'll get.

Dating apps attract a certain type of woman, and arguably only a minority of women use them. The chicks that go on there have their minds ruined because they can get all the validation they want without ever putting out, I'm sure they have hundreds of guys lined up to take them out on their next date and pay for their next dinner. They are going to end up alone with a bunch of cats because they're going to ride the c0ck carousel until they hit the wall and no one wants them. You, on the other hand, will continue to build value until your mid forties as you become a better man, the more you work on it, the more you will improve.

You need to get off tinder before it ruins YOU. You are not entitled to attention from women, and if you continue with your current attitude no woman will ever want you. Be chill, be happy, smoke a bowl or four. Stop defining yourself by the attentions of women and start valuing yourself. If you get rejected, ghost the ***** and never talk to her again, but drop this cursing out ****. No one ever changed their mind or learned anything because someone was a total **** to them, you included.

If you want some wakeup juice to change your mentality, read The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar. She paints women as useless, stupid creatures who have accomplished almost nothing in all of history, and she's a woman. She actually receives death threats to this day for having written it, that's how true what she says is.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, Cap.

You can't be mad at them. They give you a chance (to varying extents; matching, messaging, a few dates, whatever) and all you can do is make the most of it. Why waste your energy getting upset because a few crabs dropped off the line when there's other fish in the sea?

This is how the game works. Accept this first and you will be on your way to getting rid of this tantrum that occurs when you don't get your way. No one bats 1000. Just because you know about SoSuave doesn't mean every girl is going to want to marry you instantly.

I think if you start to consider reality for what it is, you will solve your problem. What do you think?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what could this frustration and anger mean?
It means you've been doing the online dating 5hit for too long. Go out, create some social circles, and use those to meet women. Online dating is one of the most Inefficient forms of dating. If you insist on doing the online dating 5hit, you have nobody to be mad at except yourself for not getting out of the house and meeting people in real life.

I don't have the confidence to cold approach due to acne and weird features..
Who cares. I have an ugly bump in my nose. Nobody gives a **** about any of that stuff except the person who has it. How many times have you looked at someone and said, "boy, he has some weird features!" Probably fvcking never because you're too damn worried about your own supposed weird features.

What you're doing isnt working. It's time to change it up and do something different. Go out and socialize.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She matched with Chad and upgraded from you. That’s EXACTLY what happened. Problem is Chad is gonna bang her and drop her and she will be right back swiping again. She will have an inflated self worth after this, not realizing she was just pumped and dumped so now she will aim for Chad’s from now on.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take an hour or two out of your week to date. Take her to a place where the drinks are cheap, buy one or two drinks max. Never dinner until you have had sex. If a high number of women aren’t calling you back then you need to work on your game, practice your conversation/flirting skills on every date. You see what works and doesn’t. Adjust accordingly.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take an hour or two out of your week to date. Take her to a place where the drinks are cheap, buy one or two drinks max. Never dinner until you have had sex. If a high number of women aren’t calling you back then you need to work on your game, practice your conversation/flirting skills on every date. You see what works and doesn’t. Adjust accordingly.
I’ll do dinner if she splits the check. I mean I like to eat out too. You can fish around to find out if she will pay for her own or not, self entitled princesses won’t but that’s why you fish for that information up front.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cursing is low value scarcity mindset behaviour. You don't want them thinking they were right they rejected you by even further validating their choice by such childish and immature antics. Why don't you imagine if you had a harem of women at your disposal, you would laugh at these women and think they are crazy, you would then say something that matches that value.

All you communicate is that "you are right about me I'm a loser" when you cuss someone.