Finally losing it =]

Citre

Don Juan
Reaction score
This one girl is really into me and is more than likely willing to go all the way. The only problem is that I'm a virgin. She's not and just got out of a LTR of around a year and a half so she's had sex more than I can count. So, aside from wearing a condom and lots of foreplay, are there any tips I should know?

Also, how long does a first timer usually last? Should I tell her I'm a virgin? I don't care if she knows or not but I'm not sure if it's something she should know. If she knows or not, it doesn't matter because either way I'm still hitting it.

Anything else I should know?
Thanks guys.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me and my girl has only done it around 5 times and we were both virgins before.
Here is all i can tell u, try to heat her up before u go in cos if she has done it many times before, then she wont find it good if shes not turned on, so try to do something to woo her, i am not saying get on your knees or something, just dont do something boring, but dont do the usual-meal-sex routine cause thats just boring, try to do something active then go back to hers or yours, and during it, communication is essential, look for her reactions, some girls dont moan, some do, if she dont ask her whether you are hitting the spot,if she does then all the better.
After you put the rubber on, use your fingers to guide your self into the right hole, then in you go, try to stay relaxed, and its best if you are on top for the first bit cause thats the best position to put on the rubber, while you are putting it on, kiss her or lick her to keep up the moment.
Gud luck!!enjoy-by the way try to hold it in for more than 5 mins, hahhaha.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
try to hold it in for more than 5 mins, hahhaha.
if you cant hold it yourself, then just try to think about something really disgusting. :eek: haha

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so shes had sex alot of times right? are you sure you want to even bang her, what if you catch a disease? like you said shes been around right? anyways yep wear a condom maybe even two, jut be carefull. remember this is your choice. and yes tell her your a virgin, so in case you last for 10 sconds lol.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't tell her I'm a virgin. I didn't tell the chick that I lost my virginity to that I was a virgin, and she didn't ask. She didn't ask, so I didn't tell. Also, I thought I would only last about 2 mintues my first time because that's what ppl say. "Your first time is gonna be so quick man." But, not for me. My first time I lasted at least 20 mins. I did have a condom on and she was rather loose, so maybe that is the main reason though.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
never wear two condoms, it doesnt work any better and may even be worse

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, two condoms is a horrible idea. It will cause friction between the two layers which will cause rips which leads to fluid contact. That is exactly what you want to avoid.