"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

FINALLY!!!! I'm feeling BETTER about myself and life!!!!

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2001
Messages
546
Reaction score
2
Location
Hollywood
this is more of an update than anything....

I FINALLY put all the drama and bull**** with the "HBOreo runway model" behind me. Before all the **** with Oreo, and was having a GREAT time!!! I was fun, flirty, ****y, and overall loved life, but I really allowed this situation to get me down. Then i was involved in a head-on collision that totalled my car, and my insurance screwed me around...i got a $17,000 hospital bill...then my favourite aunt died...a month later my uncle...i turned into a real big depression case. I was moping around trying to figure out why life sucks, why all this **** is happening to me. So slowly I've been piecing myself back together. Now that the attachment for HBOreo is gone, I've started to feel better, but something was still missing....and i couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

Soooo...i re-read the DJ bible, and picked up the "weapons of mass seduction" download. Wow...i realized what i was missing...the 3 sentences in chapter 1.

1) I am amazing and powerful enough to make all my dreams come true.

2) I could die tomorrow

3) there are no coincidences or accidents in life. Everything has a purpose...which is to teach and make us grow.

As soon as I read this...i realized my problem. I fogot about these 3 MAJOR things...and now...now i'm sitting here typing with a smile on my face. :). MAN i feel dumb (but in a good way)

GOD I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!

I've been COMPLETELY ignoring HBOREO in school now...yes she is still approaching me, trying to engage in convo...i'll answer, but i keep my distance and don't let her in anymore. Personally i don;t give a fvck. It just feels wierd as HELL!!! there are only 10 people in our classes this semester (i'm in a REALLY small school), so i see her twice a week, at 4 hour intervals. For some reason it just feels childish...like i'm acting like a 5 year old baby or something...and she still has no idea why i'm not talking to her. JESUS CHRIST!!! WOMEN!!!! I'm not showing any emotion at all and remaining neutral but it feels like i'm playing games...

I've been macking this SUPER-FINE (HB9) German girl...but i'm working it a bit slower than normal...I'm not one for blondes, but she's a dancer and has the most AMAZING abs i have ever seen...the other day she showed up at school looking REALLY hot...i asked her out but I didn't follow through...i dunno...i think i want to get myself back together first. Tough though...she keeps whispering what she wants to wear for me when we go out...

anyway...not really a question here...just my thoughts more than anything.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Congratulations on overcoming all your problems. I had major oneitis for a girl last year, I went into major depression. Then one day I realised that I was being pathetic and suddenly life got better and I finally moved on. I saw her everyday for a year because of an assignment but I was no longer interested anymore. Weird how sometimes things just 'click'.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tantric, yeah I remember your 6 'Ho-reo' threads - never get emotionally attached to a hor!! This is the downfall of 99.9999% of men - especially on this site!!

If you want some words of wisdom and comfort in times of struggle and hardship then refer to the 'spiritual' bible - it makes the DJ bible soumd like the utterances coming from a fool!!
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Hahahahah!!! I don't always agree with you PRL, but I just love reading your posts. Pure comedy! :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top