Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FInally I got over my fear - INSPIRATION!

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until last night, I was an average frustrated chump who had only kissed one girl. About a year ago I lost a lot of weight (I used to be fat). Even though I'm looking good now, my confidence was totally shot from years of being fat. Now, as all of you, getting girls without being confident is damn near impossible.

So I started reading this forum a lot, checking out sosuave.com and working on my game. Last night I'm at my friend's house and this girl come's over who I've never met before and I was exuding confidence like a mofo. I totally acted like I didn't care about her but at the same time was never oturight mean or rude. After about 5 minutes, she starts talking about casual sex and how it's so liberating. She asks me if I've ever had casual sex, and I'm like "No, but I'd love to give it a shot." She kept on inching closer to me but I maintained my distance to kinda play "hard to get." All of a sudden she grabs me and we just start going at it in my friend's basement. We did everything short of sex, and only not that b/c we didn't have a condom.

Anyway, I know this may seem like nothing to some, but I just wanted to put this out there so that if there are other people like I was, they know all is not lost. Even if you've never hooked up with a girl, etc., it is possible and it WILL happen.

one love

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!

Way to be... god i love stories like this! Awesome job bud, keep it up!

Call her... and bring condoms...

Ttyl!

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks dude. Yeah I def. got her number and will call her again. She was agressive. I'm like all scratched up now (it's kinda gross I know). I definitely now have a box sitting in my room and hopefully next weekend I'll get to put them to good use.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things like that always happens whenever you stop giving a ****.

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
he thing is, right now i feel more confident than ever after that conquest and i bet it'll help to get more girls. it's like a huge circle of hot random sex. AND I'M IN THE CENTER OF IT! YES!

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hey, before you know it you'll have to have your own secret service to protect you from all the women:cool:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell ya dude.

This is goin in success stories. Cheers :cool: