"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Finally Discovered Why I don't get Second Dates

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
What was the leading question to that? Did you ask her what she was passionate about and she started talking about her work OR did you ask about her work and she lighted up about that? What about if you are not properly employed and she asks you about your work? Also if its a one-off then it really shouldn't change the OP's conclusion unless it works most of the time.
She asked me what I did for work. I never ask first. I always give a very short answer because frankly my 9-5 finance job is as boring as can be. BUT it pays well. When I asked her in return, she droned on for awhile. That was my tell-tell clue that she loved what she did so I feigned interest in it by "relating" to it, using my 2 year old niece as a way to continue the conversation.

Did you get some vag as a result of that?
Got a blow job.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top