"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Filling In?

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
For the last year of my life I have pretty much taken myself out of the game. This past week I started going out more and on Monday I met a very cool girl then again on Saturday I met another. What is weird about the one on Saturday is this, I have met her at least 10 times before. But she saw me in our crowd of mutual friends and walks up "I don't think we've ever met." I say "sure we have". Well we start talking and I knew she had a boyfriend so I ask about him. All she says is that "he moved". We then make plans to hang out on my b-day, which she insisted that I call her on that day. Strange thing is that I resemble her man from what I remember. Will I just be filling in for him?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by dearsappho
Meet up with her and find out...and have a bit of fun while youre at it :)
Exactly....
 

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Do you already think that you want a long term and meaningful relationship with her after a tenth meeting and one b-day get together? With a response to the boyfriend inquire such as "he moved", it doesn't sound like that's what she's expecting out of you.
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
no i don't plan on dating her, just trying to see if my observation is correct.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
Yup. Sounds like your observation is correct. Either that or you're a 'friend'. Sometimes it's hard to tell.
 
Top