Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Filipina Mail-Order bride's daughter wins Miss Texas

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is an Asian lawyer chick Miss Texas? There are plenty of better looking women in Texas with better attitudes.

She grew up in McKinney, a suburb of Dallas. McKinney is about 30-35 miles north of Dallas. McKinney is the county seat of Collin County, which comprises a lot of the north of Dallas suburbs. Collin County is now about 20% Asian. East and South Asian families have been pouring into Collin County since 2000 because the Collin County school districts are better than Dallas' school district.

Good catch of that detail on Miss Texas. Miss Texas is currently 26 years old. ~30 years old, a blue collar bus driver had to get a mail order bride from the Philippines in order to get his penis wet.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is an Asian lawyer chick Miss Texas? There are plenty of better looking women in Texas with better attitudes.
Looks aren’t the only thing. They weight on looks, career, “interests,” civic work, etc. It is also a function of who else runs…

She’s pretty cute. Solid 7. Only slightly below traditional pageant Queen standards.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks aren’t the only thing. They weight on looks, career, “interests,” civic work, etc. It is also a function of who else runs…

She’s pretty cute. Solid 7. Only slightly below traditional pageant Queen standards.
Miss Texas and Miss State X competitions have different criteria than SMV mate criteria.

Career and civic work don't contribute much, if anything to work. Interests and personality are contributing factors to women's SMV. Looks are the #1 determinant of a woman's SMV. Also a woman's past baggage is part of SMV. Kids from a prior relationship will drop SMV big time.

If I saw that woman in a Dallas area bar or daygame venue, she would be a lower priority approach.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a 7. Not even when she's all glammed up.

Remove the makeup and professional photography and she looks like a very average Asian girl. There's around 800 million girls who look like that in China alone.

5.5/10

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a 7. Not even when she's all glammed up.

Remove the makeup and professional photography and she looks like a very average Asian girl. There's around 800 million girls who look like that in China alone.

I stand by the rating. She is cute with no makeup on, is fit, and can be pretty with makeup on. To me that is a 7.

Don’t care what they have in China. In the United States, most women get an F on fitness alone for being fat as fvck.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She spent her year with the crown as an outspoken avatar for a rapidly diversifying Texas."

Can't be that hard to bribe the judges with Soros money. Every dollar created comes with interest earnings that line these guys' pockets.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She grew up in McKinney, a suburb of Dallas. McKinney is about 30-35 miles north of Dallas. McKinney is the county seat of Collin County, which comprises a lot of the north of Dallas suburbs. Collin County is now about 20% Asian. East and South Asian families have been pouring into Collin County since 2000 because the Collin County school districts are better than Dallas' school district.

Good catch of that detail on Miss Texas. Miss Texas is currently 26 years old. ~30 years old, a blue collar bus driver had to get a mail order bride from the Philippines in order to get his penis wet.
I had spent some time in Dallas over a decade ago, and I noticed a whole lot of those ethnicities living in new suburbs. American employers not wanting to hire Americans. :mad: :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Bill Dauterive (who would always talk about bargirls, LOL) from "King of the Hill": YEP!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miss Texas and Miss State X competitions have different criteria than SMV mate criteria.

Career and civic work don't contribute much, if anything to work. Interests and personality are contributing factors to women's SMV. Looks are the #1 determinant of a woman's SMV. Also a woman's past baggage is part of SMV. Kids from a prior relationship will drop SMV big time.
This is what Miss Texas used to look like:

miss texas.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Do you know how hard it is to get one? Do you actually have any skin in the current job market?
It's very easy to get one. And my skin in the job market is me being rendered unemployable as all my latest interviews were just used to "prove" that an American could not be found. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: