Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting

Phenomenom101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about this guy man, usually bullies like him are full of sh*t. If you are going to need to fight and feel threatend there is no such thing as "dirty fighting moves". Remember that this guy will be trying to inflict as much pain as possible on you as possible and you should too. Just remember that if you can avoid the fight then DO IT. You could take some martial arts or self defense classes. I took martial arts as a kid for about 5 years and have always trained since then so it's hard for me to feel threatened. Just don't worry man, relax and forget about it. Anyways, that guy doesn't have what you have.......the Don Juan forum. Later :D

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
look, im about to confront a dumbass bully in my school too. 12 grade. this guy is a preppy jerk and a fatass... i guess his jerkiness is what gets him some chicks.

well, the thing is im from Russia, and everytime i make a commment he'd say something about me being russian to get attention. well quite frankly im fed up with this ****.
Im Russian too man. The last time some fvck insulted me for being Russian back in Grade 10, I broke his nose, gave him a black eye, badly bruised his calf, and made him throw up. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks. I got suspended for a few days. Since then NO ONE fvcks with me or any of my Russian buds. This was done outside too, so everyone saw it. This is a bit of Russian pride man, I'm not one to lose my cool a lot and everyone knows it, but as soon as someone brings Russian into it, they best run. Be proud of who you are man, if you can, kick the fvcking sh*t outta him.

As for mafioso man; dont stretch this sh*t out, next time you get confronted, go psycho. Just beat on him. When he least expects it, collect all your rage and let loose. Do it. When he's talking sh*t, in the middle of a sentence, just punch him as hard as you can right in the face, it doesnt matter how, and dont stop hitting him, when hes down kick him until he cries. Talking about it is wasting time. Finish this sh*t. Good luck.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FINALY!

Thank god someone understands whats going on. If he is way bigger than you, I mean, WAY bigger, or way tougher, then I'd go for nuts instead of face first... but eather way, listen to ROOTS.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Except his buddies are usually with him. There not going to just sit there.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful with the kick-in-the-nuts thing dude. My friend told me he has been kicked in da nutz during a fight when he was enraged, and it just pissed him off even more didnt even stop him.

So *first strike* in the nutz should be good, and should take him down by surprise. But if the guy is already pumped or has been hit already, it will not affect him much ;/

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drow, do not fight if you dont have too. Redblue is a wannabe thug and that will not get him far in life. Get yourself out of this without fighting and you will be the better man.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kwah
Drow, do not fight if you dont have too. Redblue is a wannabe thug and that will not get him far in life. Get yourself out of this without fighting and you will be the better man.
Anthony needs to be a thug. From what I have heard from people like Matrix and WUWD, where he grows up is hell. He gets jumped for dressing nicely and being suave. I give props to him though if he has older guys needing a dozen people to go against him...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, hitting a guy in the nuts will take at least 4-5 seconds for the pain to register and for them to keel over. However, a shot in the nose or throat will incapicate him instantly. You want to ruin his day, his face, and his reputation. Not his future children. That's just wrong...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW...

Kwah - Its punks like you who caused me to leave this forum in the first place. Just utter disrespect. Kwah, you make me sick. He is a freshmen, what he does in this situation shapes the rest of his 4 yrs of HS, and will go on to set the tone for his life. THIS MOMENT is one of many that will either make or break your HS life, and your foundation for post-HS.

Wanna be thug? Why would I want to be a 'thug'? You want to know why I get in fights? Because people are scared/jealous of me. I am who I am, and people love it. But for every 10 that love it, theres somebody who wants me dead, because they wish they were in the spotlight. When they show themselves, I don't stand down, I don't give them their 15 min. I take whats mine. 9/10 times ppl back down from me, because the first few weeks of school when ppl gave me ****, I gave them headaches.

Its all about respect, people respect me because they know when it gets to the bad stuff, the blood and guts, I'm gonna come out on top.

Mekelo2k - we've been saying blast him in the nuts while he is talkin ****. And besides, when you get hit in the nuts, it doesnt matter whats goin on, it ****ing hurts. But while your ready for the hit, its nearly impossible to have a direct hit on the nuts. The body natually flinches. Your friend prolly got hit in the shaft, so it didn't hurt too bad. But if you lad it head on, while they arnt ready, they're goin down. The testes are up there as the most sensative orgins in the body.

Drow - thats why I said hit him in the nuts, neck, get a hit on his boys and cover the **** up - wait for a teach to save u. Cuz while ur opening up to fight one, the other could crack u in the side/back of the head, and getting hit while your not paying attention by a kid bigger than u = definate lights out.

crazykid - its not hell, not nearly. But its about 5 miles from it ;). There are parts of buffalo you cant walk in at night, just like in any big city. Unfortunately kids from those area's have an uncanny ability to find/harras me.

Also - I am by no means a 'toughguy' I have met kids tougher than u can imagine. Hell, sociopath31 is prolly the toughest kid I know, you wanna talk about fighting, to chat with him. But I know about intimidation and survival. I've been in situations where it was a few on me, or a few on me and a friend - experience is the best teacher.

Shizamdaman - more like 1-2 secons. But, I assure you, when your a fresh and you jack a senior in the nose who is way bigger than you, its not gonna do **** but make his eyes a lil watery. As for thoat... its definately a good place to hit, but the body will naturally flinch the chin down and sholders up, so its pretty impossible to hit someone in the neck unless they are already distracted [hence the groin hit first].

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, hit him in the throat while he's distracted. I'd be distracted too if I had to hold my testes to try and allieviate some of the pain. Remind me not to run into you if I ever take a trip to Buffalo. I'll walk in, but I'll probably be wheeled out.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naaa!

Actually, I'm a really nice kid. I never pick fights, ever. So as long as you dont walk in dropping guido jokes you'll be alrite :D !

I mean, seriusly, I dress really nice/expensive, I carry myself well, and I'm one of the most outgoing kids you will ever meet... theres no need to be afraid of me. Just like there is no reason to be afraid of some random freshman kid. EVERYONE is capable of serius injury upon another. It all boils down to their ability/willingness to do it. And I have no regrets in hurting someone who has an intent to hurt me.

GL mafioso.