Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

Man I feel like its been for ever. Well tonight im gunna get right to the point. The other day there was this kid in my school and him and his friend confronted me.

He is a senior and so is his friend. I am a freshmen, He said hey if you or your ***** talk anymore ****, im going to whoop your ass. His friend wads also threatning me. This was in the Hall Way so there was a crowd.

I just want to know how to handle this, I havent talked any **** or anything. He is mad becuase his ex-girlfriend was a junior broke up with him, and went out with me (NOT MY FAULT).

And, I cant keep letting this happen, I guess before he came up to me he went up to my girlfriennd and yelled at her, saying he was going to beat her ass.

This is very disrespectful, and i want to know a few ways to handle this? Remember him and his friend are a lot older and bigger. He is 18 and his friend so if he hits me he will go away.

Thanks
:cool: Mafiosoman

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna preach about how to avoid a fight man, but from the sound of it - this kid won't do **** man.

1) He's 18, you're what? 15? Can you say lawsuit?
2) If you DO have to get in a fight, and he gets in your face talking ****, YOU SWING FIRST. ALWAYS!!! Does the security care who started it? F*ck no man, both your asses are taken to the office. Who will get in trouble? Him.

AND! OH AND! Even if you do get beaten, you'll have so much ****ing respect just for standing up for yourself considering you're a freshman and he's a senior.

Get what I'm saying bro?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very wise advice chip, I'd suggest you do what he suggests.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, at least around here if you're in a fight, even if you just stand there like a pacifist you get suspended. So you might as well beat the **** out of the guy. Like the other guy said, swing first, and don't stop hitting him.

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, he could probably get expelled. What kinda loser picks on freshmen when they are seniors? Good luck with that one man.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
Yea, at least around here if you're in a fight, even if you just stand there like a pacifist you get suspended. So you might as well beat the **** out of the guy. Like the other guy said, swing first, and don't stop hitting him.
Very true. Whether you stand there and get the stuffing beat out of you or whether you go ape and break his knee caps doesn't make a difference on the punishment. Stand up and be a man; pain is temporary, glory is forever.

Oh Mafio, and here's a fighting tip: if you know what you're doing you can end the fight with 1-2 hits and not take a scratch. I like the jab to the nose, 4 knucke thrust into the throat, and the blow to the diaphram. If done right, he will fall to the floor gasping for air. The jab staggers them for half a second, giving you enough time for the throat jab. As harmful as this sounds, it'll just make him cough really bad for maybe... 10 min or so. Then the hit to the diaphram makes sure he won't be getting his breath back anytime soon.

In other words, you stood up for yourself, beat the crap out of a senior, and are probably a legend. Chicks dig bad boys/tough guys :D

EDIT: Oh, very important. Do NOT punch upward into his nose. Hit him straight on or downwards. If you hit upward there is a chance the cartlidge will break and be thrust up into his brain. So instead of being charged with fighting in school it would be involuntary manslaughter... and that's not good in any case.

Don't ask how I know this either.... ;) :D

TityWhity

Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan has some good points. The very first thing you'd wanna go for though, are his nuts. After that, he'll leave his face open. You can either go behind him and put him in a head lock with one arm, while pushing in the opposite direction with the other. This will cut off blood supply to the brain, and he'll be unconscious in a few seconds. If you don't really want to hurt him, still go for his nuts first. After that, grab his hand by the wrist, twist inwards, and pull it behind him so the back of his hand rests between his shoulder blades. You can this proceed to force him down to the ground, until security arrives.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, this is High School. I wouldn't go for the nuts unless he has a weapon. Going for the nuts is considered cheap and it won't win you any respect. It'll make you lose respect if anything. Heres a tip that could be use. How good are your reflexes? If he goes to punch you and your quick enough, you could grab his arm, turn it behind him, and break his elbow if you want. You could just do the first two and threated to break it if he tries anything again.

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest not swinging first, the first rule of martial arts is that you let the oppenent make the first move.But if he does go for you fight back dodge and avoid him until he is tired then kill him (if you want i can tell you how make him look like a **** by urinating himself)

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the general ideas given out here. High School is a completely different environment than the rest of the world. There are rarely any legal actions ever taken by the school for fighting unless weapons are involved. So like was said, just swing and go to town on him. Another thing you should realize is that most fights in school don't last more than 20-30 seconds At the most before they are broken up so keep in mind that by the time you stun this guy it will probably over. Like was said earlier in this thread, SWING FIRST and don't stop!! After this, you'll get a week of school off to jsut sit home a read SOSUAVE.COM, and they call suspension a punishment!!!?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TDK4
After this, you'll get a week of school off to jsut sit home a read SOSUAVE.COM, and they call suspension a punishment!!!?
I don't think the punishment is your time off from school. They think your punishment will be what your parents make you do during your...break from school.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bull****. never let your opponent swing first er never ever. When i'm in that situation if my personal space gets invaded i will only warn once. if you just warn and dont attack then you are a ***** and they will no that. If you attack and shoke them then it will make them think twice. I am talking from experience. Don't let anyone think you're a *****!

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of crap are you guys feeding this kid? Do not go for the throat unless your life is in danger. Do you really want to collapse someones windpipe? Also, driving your palm into a guys nose has like a 1 in 5 million chance of killing him. You do that you shatter his nose but you wont kill him.

Also, Your 15, its no time to start fighting. After all, your on the route to becoming a DJ and the first thing you should know is taht fighting is a waste of time. You can deal with him many other ways. Fighting is the last resort to defend yourself, after all if you get the crap kicked out of you, you'll be ugly for a while and the guy who got beat up and had the cops after someone. Its bad Voodoo man.

Just chill and make sure everyone see's that he's not getting to you, that will help you more than picking a fight ever will. Heh, I went through high school and never had 1 fight, yet no one ****ed with me cause somehow I got a rep in my first year for kicking the **** out of a guy, when all I really did was let it be known that I didn't have problem with him and didn't want to hurt him.

Just chill bud, hes all talk right now, but if he takes a swing at you go for the gut, its a more sure hit and if you hit high up you'll wind him.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Um, this is High School. I wouldn't go for the nuts unless he has a weapon. Going for the nuts is considered cheap and it won't win you any respect. It'll make you lose respect if anything. Heres a tip that could be use. How good are your reflexes? If he goes to punch you and your quick enough, you could grab his arm, turn it behind him, and break his elbow if you want. You could just do the first two and threated to break it if he tries anything again.
Eh, I never liked going for groin shots. I think it's way too cheap and not very cool. Plus, dropping a guy in 2-3 hits without resorting to the balls will get you a reputation of being a martial arts hard a$$. Going for the balls just makes you into a ball-kicking lamer :D

But I agree with hitting the kid first. If authorities/teachers give you flak tell them you felt threatened because this kid was verbally threatening you and invading your personal space. Besides, who is going to side with a Senior when a Freshman kicks his ass? No one, that's who.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said dont cheap shot him - shut the **** up, right now.

From someone whos been in EASILY his fare share of fights with guys WAY bigger than him - take it from me. Dress in cloths you can move in. In the very begining of the day, find a teacher, ask him/her how he/she is. They will in turn ask u how you are. Say bad, someone is being very mean/insulting to you. Then, do not give up any more information about it, no matter how much they ask you. Make sure you dont mention any names. Don't sound too flustered.

Now, when teh kid goes up to you again, look him in the eye, but talk to EVERYONE around. "Your what... 3 years older than me?" Then when he starts talking ****, kick him in the nuts, and when he bends down hit him in the throught/neck as hard as you can. Then BACK THE **** UP, and get ready for his friends to rush you. Start yelling as loud as you can, this will get attention from the teachers, and they will stop it befor u get beat too bad. Throw the first punch on his friends as they approach you, then cover up and keep backing up.

Then when u get called down to the principles office, say that he had been threatening you for days now, and you even approached facalty for help, but they made you uncomfortable/didn't help you solve your problem. Then the kid who was so much bigger than you assalted you [assalt is the attempted battery of a person, use that word because it insinuates self defence on your part] and you were forced to do what you did because he is so much older/stronger if he would have hit you it would have caused you serius injury.

Have your father yell about the school being an unsafe enviornment where freshmen have to fight with seniors because the facalty doesn't keep tabs on their school. You will get off scot free [minus the bruises from his friends you get].

I'm not saying everyone else is completely wrong, but I have done this befor ^^ and it works.

And all these ppl talk about how you will get a bad rep for hittin someone in the nuts - thats a load of crap. Everyone is scared to death of me in my school. I was cornerd by 3 kids, 2 juniors and a senior, all my size, and they said, and I quote:

"Stop messin with my buddies girl or we will get our boys"

It was already a 3 on 1, and they were scared. Because they new I would do whatever it takes to walk out of that situation. THAT is respect. Not some guys saying 'you got some welts on your head but you fought like a man.'

So GET RESPECT, win the fight, no matter what you need to do. Because a fresh who drops a senior gets props - no matter how he does it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, wtf. ive been in my shares of fights but man, dont encourage a fight.

only know how to defend yourself, and u will be better off not fighting.
ive almost broke my friend's arm just cause i was ****ing around with him. i never forget the way he cried from pain.
ive been hit in the face, but i generally didnt fight back unless i was sure i needed to.
you dont realize what it takes to leave u injured for life. if u wanna try it hit someone right in the throat or kick him in the side of the head. see how u feel after knowing uve screwed somebody's life forever.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever is nessacary to prevent yourself from being hurt as much as possible.

That is the best I can suggest, and how you do that is up to you.

Of course don't bring a gun to school or something, weapons are for pu$$ys.

If you see him sporting a weapon, run. Period. Nobody will say anything about you running from a knife/weapon.

If you know he's about to physically assault you, do whatever in your power to prevent him from doing so. When it comes to your wellbeing, neglect all these guys on the forum talking about "your reputation". Walk out of there without getting hurt, that's it.

If that means kicking the guy in the nuts and kneeing his head, do it. Do whatever you must (within reason) to make sure you get hurt as little as possible.

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys

Well that day him and his friend threatend me I just agreed with what he said. But now I know many things to do to this kid.

Tommarow is monday and I will let you guys know if he says anything, and what i did about it. Oh anouther thing it seems like he always has to do stuff to me when a lot of people are around, or one of his friends are around.

Keep posting because im learning and im sure this has happend to a lot of kids in need. Thanks a lot guys.

Mafiosoman :cool:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look, im about to confront a dumbass bully in my school too. 12 grade. this guy is a preppy jerk and a fatass... i guess his jerkiness is what gets him some chicks.

well, the thing is im from Russia, and everytime i make a commment he'd say something about me being russian to get attention. well quite frankly im fed up with this ****.

next time he says something, im gonna get up, say "excuse me for a sec" to the teacher and say

"hey, listen. im really tired of you trying to boost your self confidence by trying to pull crappy **** on other people. if u want me to pull that crap on u i can say that u are a fat, ugly, idiot who is acutally a scared little boy trying to be a hardass. if u got a probelm with me, lets step outside, otherwise, shut ur mouth and dont talk to me ever again"

there ya go, ;)

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ guys, your supposed to be DJ's, not thugs. Dont fight unless you have to, and if you do know a teacher whos cool, let them know that your not feeling realy safe and that you cant tell them who it is. They will keep an eye on you after that and if its a young teacher no one wil notice them doing it.

But god guys, dont fight if you dont have to, its high school, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean ****.