"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Fighting over a woman is the most Beta thing that a man can do

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
A guy calls my (then) girlfriend a cvnt.
Yeah, I think you're right, it might be a generational thing. I think a lot of guys from our generation would view someone calling our girlfriend a cvnt as disrespecting us. The manosphere would spin this as white knight behavior, but I mean how dare this guy call my girlfriend a cvnt, can't he see I'm standing right here? How dare he disrespect me like that? You think Clint Eastwood or James Bond would allow some punk to call his girlfriend a cvnt? Also, I think the law was a little more forgiving about guys getting into fights back then. Boys will be boys and all that. It's probably seen as a more serious offense now, which is part of the feminization of the country.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we should fight over women, especially the way women are these days. But the way people view these things have definitely changed over time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Messages
87
Reaction score
58
Age
48
Yeah, I think you're right, it might be a generational thing. I think a lot of guys from our generation would view someone calling our girlfriend a cvnt as disrespecting us. The manosphere would spin this as white knight behavior
So what are you supposed to do? Look at the guy who just insulted your gf and laugh??

I would beat the sh#t out of him.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
"Fighting over a woman is the most Beta thing that a man can do"

No.

Buying flowers and chocolates and asking for marriage, all on the first date, is the most beta.

Fighting is childish. Plus, I don't know how to fight. I only know how to kill.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
So what are you supposed to do? Look at the guy who just insulted your gf and laugh??

I would beat the sh#t out of him.
What if he was right and it just took a couple of more months for you to figure that out? Lol

I once told a woman in a department store to shut her c0ck sucker. She was way out of line.

Right in front of a bunch of people.
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
So what are you supposed to do? Look at the guy who just insulted your gf and laugh??
I guess the Manosphere would say "Well, she is a cvnt. You can dress her up, but you can't take her anywhere" and tell you to be nonreactive.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
That's true, in nature the alpha males will fight the betas if they try to approach their women. But the manosphere sees this as beta.
Either the manosphere has messed up ideas about what is alpha and beta, or today's women are so bad that it makes it beta. Or maybe a little bit of both.
Like some people say government is now the real alpha, and men are beta males who have no right to keep any woman for themselves, if government could be a man it would be now the alpha who fvck all the women , just like in the past with some kings like Gelgamesh or some lords under saxonia law , when every virgin under their rule has "serve" one night with them before their husbands can sleep with them. So men feel they have no ownership on their women , because the king (goverment) is the real owner. however Westrern men are conent and some how proud with the idea that they don't own their women, however this is one of the down sides of that
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
I OWN ALL THE WOMEN I DATE!!













...until it's some other man's turn.
So you dont own them, becuase they can decide to leave when they want , if you own something , you are the one who decide when to leave it or sell it . that is my point, the legal system even in marriage, put no obligations on the woman to stay , on the other hands there are many indirect penalities for man who decide to break the marriage, no wounder many husbands act as slaves for their wives. So legal system basically make the man more owned by woman the the opposite.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So you dont own them, becuase they can decide to leave when they want , if you own something , you are the one who decide when to leave it or sell it . that is my point, the legal system even in marriage, put no obligations on the woman to stay , on the other hands there are many indirect penalities for man who decide to break the marriage, no wounder many husbands act as slaves for their wives. So legal system basically make the man more owned by woman the the opposite.
Cuckholdry
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top