Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting, immature act?

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a guy who's been messaging my gf on aim and being an irritation. Asking her to make out, cook for him, and putting stupid sad face emoticons when she rejects his requests.

He does this daily! Picture an annoying little boy who just realized what sex is and eagerly wants it.

He's become an annoyance to me to the point that I want to just beat the crap out of him to teach a lesson. But is this immature on my part?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. It shows your jealousy and insecurity. Just laugh at him instead. Make fun of him with your girl, but only for a laugh.

Every attractive woman will have peripheral AFCs. They are no competition unless you turn AFC yourself.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. How much is "too" much making fun of another guy with your girl around?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the point where it becomes obvious that you are making fun of him because you are bothered. If it's not actually funny, don't say it.

With the emoticon thing, if you see it happen, say to her:

"Awww, I think you hurt someone's feewings. You're a heart breaker, aren't you?"

Mix it up, though, and say some nice things about him, too. When she tells you about him offering to do something for her, reply, "wow. He is a really nice guy" and then smile and wait, and she will be the one to insult him.

There's a reason, probably several reasons, that she's with you and not the afc. He's no competition, as long as you realize that and play it cool.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any laughing at this guy should be off-the-cuff, quick, and witty; then forgotten. For the most part, this is her problem, not yours and you should think of it that way.

Confident men focus only on the women that they're interested in. Other men are their concern.

When I deal with women, I pretend I'm the only man on the planet.

Fight only when you have no other reasonable choice. Fighting is last resort in all cases.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was a David D newsletter where I read this, but it talked about 'Baboon behavior,' that a male baboon spends his life chasing away competing males from his females. The advice was - "don't be a baboon."

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
Thanks. How much is "too" much making fun of another guy with your girl around?
What I've done with one of the girls I'm seeing has been to tell her that he seems nice, and she should look into maybe going out with him. She always gets mad and wonders why the hell I would want her to go out with someone else. She thinks I don't want her (she's kind of right though).

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, fighting would be super immature. Are you afraid he's going to get somewhere?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yo, tryst! Bible Belt had the right answer. To expound on it, fighting will cause the girl to write off all men fighting. Just make jokes about the guy to get a laugh then turn the situation where you and the girl get closer.

Happy hunting!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this case the answer is yes. Don't fight over a girl unless she's physically in danger. How many times do we have to say don't fight unless your life or your friends/loved ones are in danger? After seeing a LOT of street fights at my party school over 4 years, at best they are a waste of time, at worst they can impact your body negatively for the rest of your life, end up in jail, or both. Use your head, and just headbutt the sh1t out of him. Kidding.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
tryst type said:
There's a guy who's been messaging my gf on aim and being an irritation. Asking her to make out, cook for him, and putting stupid sad face emoticons when she rejects his requests.

He does this daily! Picture an annoying little boy who just realized what sex is and eagerly wants it.

He's become an annoyance to me to the point that I want to just beat the crap out of him to teach a lesson. But is this immature on my part?
Oh, I'd love this to happen to me. I'd happily send him pictures of us in provacative poses, and remind him how addicted she is to my dikk, on a daily basis. Mindgames, baby.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this thread

Should you ever turn violent against other men or is it insecure?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violence is a very heavy commitment and you may hurt the guy in such a way where he could sue you, charge you... You are feeding into his strategy, you cannot fight them all off, so fight none off and dont display insecurity.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will share a recent anecdote:

This chick I used to bang the **** out of, like filth, I moved into an apartment after I hadnt spoken to her for at least a year, prob longer, and she was living there lol, we had the whole awkward elevator ride and I asked "How long you guys been together?" after pretending not to know her.

Turns out, she is seeing this guy while letting me shoot raw loads in her, no pulling out or nothing, 3x a week I saw her, all the while this guy... Yeah.

He had no idea... That elevator ride was like 5 years ago, so about 6 months ago started hitting her up, not responsive at first, then he calls me through her phone, with her in the room and tries to scare me off... He built his grave when he did that, cause now she wants to hang out lol...

I feel bad for the guy, but she is something else... She wanted me to get her pregnant, but now she had uterous cancer and had to get hers removed, no bio kids, now every dude including me and boyfriend want nothing to do with her, but we got this connection of what could of been and its for me to create those feelings in her now.

Its kinda deep, but the guy is like twice my size, but I would absolutely wreck this dude and im not a nice guy, were not gonna tango twice, hell be wearing whatever he gets in front of her, I wont... It was just a bad move on his part.

See, I have that fighting ego, its in me, but I control it because it is incendiary to my value.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I've revived this thread is because an ex got in touch with me last night telling me her boyfriend almost got into a fight with some guy over her

She then precedes to tell me how much she still loves me and then sends me a nude lol

Aggression and violence might SEEM alpha or the right thing to do but I agree with most of the users on this thread stating that it's not

I think it makes you look insecure and unable to control your emotions, like @CAPSLOCK BANDIT says, you dig your own grave when you react this way

It's a topic worth debating though for sure

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I've revived this thread is because an ex got in touch with me last night telling me her boyfriend almost got into a fight with some guy over her

She then precedes to tell me how much she still loves me and then sends me a nude lol

Aggression and violence might SEEM alpha or the right thing to do but I agree with most of the users on this thread stating that it's not

I think it makes you look insecure and unable to control your emotions, like @CAPSLOCK BANDIT says, you dig your own grave when you react this way

Omfg. Such a 2020 response.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Facts. Self-control is the hallmark of leadership. Thus, masculinity. Women prefer men with cool heads.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes down to defense she wants to know you can take care of business.
Guys who fail this deep test get turned on in some form or another. Cooler head most of the time but when it matters most she wants her lizard brain satisfied.
What was described in the post cited was not defense. Fighting is fine in the case of self-defense from imminent harm. In all other cases, use that brain to figure out a better way to solve problems.