Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting, immature act?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I've revived this thread is because an ex got in touch with me last night telling me her boyfriend almost got into a fight with some guy over her

She then precedes to tell me how much she still loves me and then sends me a nude lol

Aggression and violence might SEEM alpha or the right thing to do but I agree with most of the users on this thread stating that it's not

I think it makes you look insecure and unable to control your emotions, like @CAPSLOCK BANDIT says, you dig your own grave when you react this way

It's a topic worth debating though for sure
Facts. Self-control is the hallmark of leadership. Thus, masculinity. Women prefer men with cool heads.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts. Self-control is the hallmark of leadership. Thus, masculinity. Women prefer men with cool heads.
When it comes down to defense she wants to know you can take care of business.
Guys who fail this deep test get turned on in some form or another. Cooler head most of the time but when it matters most she wants her lizard brain satisfied.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes down to defense she wants to know you can take care of business.
Guys who fail this deep test get turned on in some form or another. Cooler head most of the time but when it matters most she wants her lizard brain satisfied.
What was described in the post cited was not defense. Fighting is fine in the case of self-defense from imminent harm. In all other cases, use that brain to figure out a better way to solve problems.

Romanemp22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did beat people before but as for job. I was never in a situation to get into a fight with someone over a girl.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was described in the post cited was not defense. Fighting is fine in the case of self-defense from imminent harm. In all other cases, use that brain to figure out a better way to solve problems.
I know i thought he sounded like the tool type. Gotcha