Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fight

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta problem, I was at a party a few weeks ago and long story short this kid who has a reputation of beating up a lot of people set his eyes on me. Long story short him and his three really big friends beat the shiit outa me broke me jaw in two places and gave me a concusion. I'm healing right now but and ideas on how to retaliate? I feel like I should beat the **** outa him but i might end up getting destroyed. This completely effects my game cuz every time I'm talking to a girl I'm thinking that she's thinking about how I got my ass kicked, I want revenge but I can't figure out how.If it was just him i'd take my chances in a fight but it's not, and he's the kinda homo that won't get a beating and do nothing about it. So what do I do?

PS. I'm working on ****ing his gf.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what on earth provoked them to do that to you? That was a serious assault yet all you can think about is physical revenge? How about reporting them to the police and then sueing them for money - money hurts more then anything!

However, I suspect that you most likely deserved your kicking and that is why you haven't taken any legal action. If not then sue his ass!

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he broke your jaw man, thats serious business. take it to the legal system, regardless as if you provoked him.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start lifting and take some MMA classes. Kids don't mess with a buff kid who can fight.

It's too late to really do anything "revenge" like. If you're going to report him, do it. Otherwise a few weeks later isn't really a great time to jump him back.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you want your ass beat again.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Broke my lower orbital bone[bone under your eye] and got a concusion in a summer fight, my friends held me back while i got stuck repeatedly. I kept talking **** and telling him "you're a fvcking pvssy and you hit like a b!tch." but i got rocked.

I was ugly as all sin. And my story made me look like i got b!tched. atleast in yours it really was 4 on 1. Mine my friends didnt help cause the kid had like 6 big-older guys with him, so yeah.
I mean you'll heal. Atleast ur not gonna hear "your left eye looks bigger than ur right" haha its cause my right eye is further back IN MY SKULL than my left.

You'll heal. Beating his ass would be nice. I could have killed the kid who i foguht but NO. Anyways we took him to court for assault, went to Juvi.
Foundout he was abused as a child. kids like that are fvcked up in the head; best thing to do is get their money before they eventually end up in jail.

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
If I can tell you one thing, it's to NOT retaliate, that will only make things worse. I know he broke your jaw, and you're pissed about it(Who wouldn't be?), but fighting is only going to make it worse. Your best bet is to either ignore them, or tell someone associated with the law.

Reaction score
take him to court steal his money and to add real insult
when his girl dumps his ass cuz hes in juvi take her out w/ the money u got from the court case

now THAT hurts

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'm gonna go back for round two with this kid. It's really a matter of pride and manhood to me, and yeah I know that sounds like someone who's insecure but that seems like the only way i can feel better about it.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex_1987 said:
I think i'm gonna go back for round two with this kid. It's really a matter of pride and manhood to me, and yeah I know that sounds like someone who's insecure but that seems like the only way i can feel better about it.
Do you enjoy getting your ass kicked? Man, think about it. Sure, you might manage to catch him alone this time and maybe even beat him good, but I guarentee that he'll come back with even more people and this time beat you so badly that you won't remember your own name. You can't beat 4 or 5 people at once. It just can't be done unless the situation seriously favours you.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just start vandalizing the **** out of his place. This kid probably has alot of enemies, so he won't know who it is. And a word of advice against fighting this kid...Guys with enemies usually carry a knife or something.

Bricks + Windows = Revenge

Spraypaint his garage, toss bricks through windows, slash his car tires. I know it sounds like a ***** way out. The good side about this, is it gets his parents involved. They'll start asking questions about why the **** their house is getting trashed. He'll have to answer for it. He'll either get things worked out with his family(good for both of you), or he'll get the worst punishment - parents who are against him/dont trust him, etc.

Bring it to his personal life, and watch what happens when his two different realities clash.

P.S. Basically the same thing happened with me acouple years ago. Some skinny dude got in a fight with me. Needless to say i lost, i had no idea he had a knife on him until I got slashed across the chest. He's the kind of dude who has alot of drug-dealing friends to come bail him out of trouble. Well guess what? For fun I started mailing death threats to his family. they took it pretty seriously and things turned south for him. He's in juvi now for some other thing.

These kids live two different worlds. One being their family life, the other being their--f'ed up--social life. Bring the two worlds together.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice to you is,

don't listen to BluEyes.

1life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would listen to Blueyes.

I hang with that kind of people Alex. I know the way they act. They came to the party with the intent of beating someone, they saw you and and you know the rest. They probably beat the **** outta of you just because you were looking at them, or something as silly as that, they don't care seeking for a valuable reason to do this.

Be aware that if you beat the guy, he is gonna come back to you 10 times harder. Therefore I'd listen to blueyes advice, less much risk.

Tag their wall with inappropriate words. I dont know..like : "give me my drugs <insert name>", lmao I dont know. be creative.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex_1987 said:
I gotta problem, I was at a party a few weeks ago and long story short this kid who has a reputation of beating up a lot of people set his eyes on me. Long story short him and his three really big friends beat the shiit outa me broke me jaw in two places and gave me a concusion. I'm healing right now but and ideas on how to retaliate? I feel like I should beat the **** outa him but i might end up getting destroyed. This completely effects my game cuz every time I'm talking to a girl I'm thinking that she's thinking about how I got my ass kicked, I want revenge but I can't figure out how.If it was just him i'd take my chances in a fight but it's not, and he's the kinda homo that won't get a beating and do nothing about it. So what do I do?

PS. I'm working on ****ing his gf.
Santi?

napkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont fight.. you guys are jokes.

yeah.. you go spraypaint his whatnot and see what goes on afterwards..
my friend got a poll to the face last weekend you bunch of pricks.. you guys make me really impressed that you can fight.. sike. You wanna try to get my respect by going secretly to mess with someones car?

grow up and wise up, chumps..

ps. chicks like scars...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realistically: fighting back will prove that you MIGHT eb a better fighter than he one on one..but then ti will turn to prove that hes "harder" than you when he jumps ur ass again, knifes you, robs you, basically he'll fvck your **** up.
I know the kind of kids who go out looking to start fights: they usually know how to fight, and are even mor confident because they know if it was 1v1 and they were losing, it would instantly turn into 5v1.
i mean..fvck his car up, brick his front window[dont hit his mom!], ect will make u feel good. but it prob wont do much for u otherwise.

i'd probably slash all his tires and carve "b!tch" really big on his hood. But wait ATLEAST a month, if not a few. want to keep anyone from thinking it was you.
or tell the school/police hes a drugdealer. but thats not enough me thinks.

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do shiiit to his house man that's just tight to his family they don't deserve that man keep families and houses out of it. Let it go and if you can't get someone else to beat him up for you so you don't cop the blame and make sure this person has connections so they don't have to worry.