Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fifteen Lessons

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added to Bible, pending possible debate. To contest the addition, send me an insightful message, otherwise article will remain.

Nick

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Added to Bible, pending possible debate. To contest the addition, send me an insightful message, otherwise article will remain.

Nick
I was just about to nominate this article. Good Job, Nicholas!

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
loved this post, summed up everything, in a enjoyable and informative package..

ur posts are always some of the best

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some great posts on this website, and this is one of the best. The 15 lessons are 15 truthes. They didn't mean much to me when I first came here and read them about a year ago, but I read them now and they resonate because I can now fully grasp it.

Cheers

afc begone

Reaction score
Beautiful.

odawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
legend

pook u are a pure legend man!!!

hope ure not just a philospher and actualli do this **** ureself!!

peace

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post but there's one thing I dont agree. The lesson when he says you should date 2 girl or you will act AFC. That's OK if you want to stay single (that is not get married) all your life but what is wrong with looking at a woman like your wife if you intend to marry her.

I got a questionIt's been bugging me for 3 years now. What does POOK mean?

Crowes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook then called up a woman. She appeared in a blaze of fire (probably from the place which all women are from…).

You know, I've often wondered myself if Satan was female. Satan's beauty is referenced in The Bible. It would connect alot of dots if so.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crowes
Pook then called up a woman. She appeared in a blaze of fire (probably from the place which all women are from…).

You know, I've often wondered myself if Satan was female. Satan's beauty is referenced in The Bible. It would connect alot of dots if so.
Hahahaha... Women are evil.

But if hell is full of womanly beauty, I'm going to hell! :D

It took me 2 reads to mentally digest all of this pook post. Will come back later.

4/5 :up:

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, Pook still writes, and is doing a greater job at it too. Nice.

Reaction score
I do not understand the cult-like fascination some of you have for this guy.

You've learnt to knock women off pedestals - but then you quickly replace your obsession with this Pook guy. You clearly look up to him more than any other poster, and I cannot see why. I do not mind, it's just that it's a waste of time reading his posts.

If anything his threads are a bunch of BS. You can cut it all down to probably a paragraph. His writing is too much filler and not enough substance.

1/5 stars

Mandiblard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
myspacepickupguide said:
I do not understand the cult-like fascination some of you have for this guy.

You've learnt to knock women off pedestals - but then you quickly replace your obsession with this Pook guy. You clearly look up to him more than any other poster, and I cannot see why. I do not mind, it's just that it's a waste of time reading his posts.

If anything his threads are a bunch of BS. You can cut it all down to probably a paragraph. His writing is too much filler and not enough substance.

1/5 stars
If reading it is a waste of time, what of replying to it? You musn't value yourself or your time very highly. Nobody has him on a pedestal. This is a good tip, in the tips forum, and people acknowledged that. Lighten up.

Look, there's an entire thread in the tips forum just below this about treating women like kids. That's just one of Pooks 15 lessons here!

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading this about a year ago. I've come pretty far since then. It applies even more to my life then it did before though. Pook is a smart smart man.