Fifteen Lessons

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Blackmesa

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most brilliant things ever written! I wish I had read this years ago!

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the purpose of lesson 2? I don't understand, should I sit and talk about emotions and share experience? Or I should take her to do things constantly.

do men fell in love because of talking, then women fell in love because of activities?

Please anyone?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
it means that friendship does not lead to love. they are completely different things. you dont get a girl romantically interested in you by trying to be her "friend" you do so by being sexual with her.

women are the ones who talk. thats what a girls friends are for. dont BE her girlfriend. be the REASON she needs to get together with her girlfriends to talk.

dont hang out with a girl and do nothing to advance sexually with her
dont talk about feelings or her problems
dont do "favors" for them. especially when they ask.
dont bend over backwards for them in general

do make sexual interest clear
do flirt with her
do touch her in sexual but subtle ways
do let her whimsical ways amuse you
do play with her emotions. make her laugh, make her blush, tease her, offend her. you should be an unpredictable emotional roller coaster shes terrified of but cant get enough of and wont say no to getting on again and again
do try to get what you want from her while being conservative with what she wants from you
do be cool
do escalate
Wow, now I see, thank u very much

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the purpose of lesson 2? I don't understand, should I sit and talk about emotions and share experience? Or I should take her to do things constantly.

do men fell in love because of talking, then women fell in love because of activities?

Please anyone?
Marcus, what Pook teaches is that you should have YOUR life. Things you love to do. Your hobbies, your passions. You should not bend your entire life because of a woman. You are at the control of tour life, besides you WANT a woman, you don't NEED a woman, got it? Live YOUR life, focus on yourself. Be a better man every day. Go get a better body, a better career, more knowledge, improve your social abilities. Go do YOUR hobbies. And, when you like a girl, bring her to YOUR life. If you go just talking to a girl, you are doing not different from a friend of her. You must do something different from a friend. Go sexually, go manly. Touch. Escalate kino. Shake her emotions with you presence and life. don't act needy for too much talkative and friendly. You wanna touch her, kiss her and all the rest, not just "talk" friendly. Be a man. Bring her to YOUR world. Have a life, first. And, read all the Book of Pook. You'll learn much more.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marcus, what Pook teaches is that you should have YOUR life. Things you love to do. Your hobbies, your passions. You should not bend your entire life because of a woman. You are at the control of tour life, besides you WANT a woman, you don't NEED a woman, got it? Live YOUR life, focus on yourself. Be a better man every day. Go get a better body, a better career, more knowledge, improve your social abilities. Go do YOUR hobbies. And, when you like a girl, bring her to YOUR life. If you go just talking to a girl, you are doing not different from a friend of her. You must do something different from a friend. Go sexually, go manly. Touch. Escalate kino. Shake her emotions with you presence and life. don't act needy for too much talkative and friendly. You wanna touch her, kiss her and all the rest, not just "talk" friendly. Be a man. Bring her to YOUR world. Have a life, first. And, read all the Book of Pook. You'll learn much more.
You're awesome, thanks you!

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
In every lesson I have actually seen myself in them. When I was a nice guy I did everything. I got a flood of memories coming back and they sure are making me tired. Whether good or bad I don't know but it sure did make me think