Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fifteen Lessons

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT GREAT POST This is what Pook is known for! I was a bit worried with the Confidance is boring thread which was good but kinda lacked that good kick to the butt that makes you jump out of your seat that this one did.

"Many women consider your looks, your career, what you can offer them, before your integrity and character."

He said many women, not all women. Some do consider that element first and some don't. Everyone has their own little agenda what is considered better: An ugly rich guy, or a handsome poor guy.

But I do believe that "what you can offer them" is pretty much on the top of the list. Women mostley want Passion and excitment in a relationship and the more testosterize a man is the better his chances are.

That is why there are many good looking women dating rough thugs/criminals out there because it doesn't really matter for the women if the guy is a good guy or not but how he makes them feel on the inside. Blame nature for this one.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post pook.

it was like being at Sizzler, all you can eat

i have come away feeling bloated, but content that when the bloated feeling goes away i will have put on 5 pounds of pure DJ

:D

Thankyou

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

xsonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
pook is the fcking man.
work hard fellas

this post picked me up and really motivated me. i've been procrastinating with school and working out. and after reading this article it hit me. do i really want to rot away without living life the way it should be lived?
-Ron

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you Pook

Everything, and the last qoute in particular, induces me to conquer the world.

And all that jazz

S H I T.............!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lesson 14 is iffy in my mind, but otherwise.......

AWESOME

Glad to see this site still gets some quality posts out once in a while

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa... just finished reading it. I thought it was an old Pook post I never got to read at first but it was new. Normally I'd put Pook posts in my favorites and read over it every day, but that is a waste of my time that i could be out doing something. Lemme just skim over the essentials one last time... I think I'll take a break from SoSuave again after this post.... it's that good :)

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
whoa... just finished reading it. I thought it was an old Pook post I never got to read at first but it was new.
Your instinct was right on. This post is many years old. It was never put out because it was never finished. But I didn't have the heart to delete it like I did many of the others. (So to say, "I thought it was an old Pook post I never got to read..." is EXACTLY the case) So I added to the post, off and on, over time. So the beginning, middle, and end read very differently.

I hope you all enjoy it. And even though the post is old, perhaps it is still helpful. In fact, all the posts I am putting out now are at least a year old (except for the Cool Guy posts).

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Pook,

In Lesson Two, the women vanish in a fireball, is this because they are the devil?

Thank you,

Hollowpoint

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hollowpoint
Dear Pook,

In Lesson Two, the women vanish in a fireball, is this because they are the devil?

Thank you,

Hollowpoint
Hahaha. They do this because I have a sense of humor. Don't you?

Next thing you know, people are going to ask me if I'm a violent Pook because I slapped the youth around!

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score

The Pook - what are the 'Cool Guy' posts? Are you working on them now?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

lesson2 has helped me out so much in the past few weeks. guys do not just sit around and talk. guys do things and if i'm going for a woman, i'll be going romantically, fullout sexual eye contact and kino. i won't just sit about talking.

cheers man

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Women come and go, but YOU are forever
wonderful quote.. when i read that something clicked in my head.. it is so obvious..women will be around no matter what you are.. so dont worry about them, worry about YOU.

..yeah... *exhales*

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t

Bump.

Next thing you know, people are going to ask me if I'm a violent Pook because I slapped the youth around!

No. But I gotta wonder if you were raised a Catholic.

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's POOK!

Originally posted by Black Casanova
:-D It's POOK

*worships*
I'm naming my first-born child Pook. If it's a daughter, she'll be Pookie.

Where did you get this nickname to end all nicknames?

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Status

Pook, I did like the 15 lessons, but I wonder, what is your status with women so far, have you been successful? are you happy?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excelent post.

But the truth is that nothing of it will help me improve my way or my game.

But then again, props to pook for this great job.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Extraordinary.