Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night I went out with a new girl I met from OLD. She was an HB8, 2yrs younger, former trophy wife.

5 minutes before our date she texts that she is running late. (Seems to be a common theme these days) I reply back letting her know that there are 2 cute girls sitting at a nearby table and I was thinking about hitting on them. I also tell her she is

buying all of my drinks. She ends up being almost 40minutes late. During that time I did talk to those other girls seated near me.

We have a good conversation and get on the subject of cars. She happened to be driving a Ferrari 488 which I ended up taking for a drive! Turns out the car is courtesy of the ex-husband. No surprise there.

Afterwards we enjoyed some more drinks together at a 2nd location and all the signs are there that she is highly interested(body language, touching, her body pointed towards me). I decide it would be advantageous to walk to a nearby park and find a more intimate spot. Within minutes she has her legs across my lap, arm around my shoulder, and the deep kissing begins!

Sunday morning I get a text stating she really like me blah blah blah. She had also gone on a date with another guy Saturday night and told me it was fun but she really enjoyed how I made her feel and wanted to see me again. Later on Sunday she invites me over to “cuddle on the couch and watch a movie”. LOL.

Normally I would never agree, but I made an exception here because I knew this girl had sky high interest, had not had much since her recent divorce and the chances for sex were 95%. Women always seem to go hypersexual once they get out of a divorce.

I show up at her place. It’s enormous…….definitely a $2million plus home. 7 bed rooms. 10 bathrooms. Pool/Waterfall/Hot tub. Heated tile floors. Beautiful wood work. Hand scraped hardwood floors. Electric Curtains. Electric Bidet’s you need a youtube video to figure out how to operate. Turns out the ex-husband lets her live in this house and he bought himself a new one. The ex-husband definitely hasn’t cut her off yet and likely not over her. She has no job other than taking care of their kids.

We got comfortable watching a movie and 30minutes into it and clothes can’t come off fast enough. After we were both exhausted we left to grab some food and came back for round 2. She was a total freak and aimed to please. I had a pretty good inclination she might be a little crazy, but after the stellar sex I had no more doubts. The crazy ones are always awesome at sex and have the most orgasms. I end up leaving after a nice evening.

The next morning she texts me how great of a lover I was and that I totally knew my way around a woman’s body and she lost how many times I made her orgasm. Then comes the “I know you are dating other people, I can’t have sex with you anymore, I should have thought this through, I even deleted my dating app because I want you”. She wants me to delete my dating app and not talk to any other girls. I explain to her that I won’t be doing that anytime soon. She tries to convince by saying there is another guy she declined that is rich, handsome, lives close and she isn’t going to see him anymore because she wants to be with me.

After she gets nowhere with me, she tells me that I am an exceptional fuhk and can booty call her anytime! LMAO. I’m certain that’s all I want it to be. I have no clue how any guys deals with her. Girl is all over the place and spoiled rotten. She is a lot to handle.

The most interesting thing she told me was that most of the guys she dated since her divorce were all(except one) guys she wasn’t attracted to. She did so because she knew she wouldn’t end up sleeping with them. She also said that’s why she initially chose her ex-husband.

I suspect she has very low impulse control and some major attachment issues. No worries I’m not sticking around to be the recipient of any of her drama.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howie out there living his best life!

I reply back letting her know that there are 2 cute girls sitting at a nearby table and I was thinking about hitting on them. I also tell her she is
Great bar, will remember to use this (to be fair it's always me running late though).

Later on Sunday she invites me over to “cuddle on the couch and watch a movie”. LOL.

Normally I would never agree
Why not? This is bread and butter for me.

She sounds fun and fvcked up, keep her around and ride til the wheels fall off.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is tons of fun......so far......soon the crazy will outweigh the fun.

She took me past her husbands new house which is a few blocks away. Even asked me if I wanted to go in it. Hell maybe we could have fuhked on his new bed!

Today she asked me if I wanted to go to NYC to celebrate her friends birthday. lol yeah sweetie......I can do schitt like that on a whim!

Stay Tuned! ;)

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips you could give us to improve our bed game?
If the chick loved it then what did you do differently?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the chick loved it then what did you do differently?
Go watch the video series 2 women teach sex. Thank me later.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you think you need this... you need this.
Girls be lying to you...

note: when you know you are good in bed, you never question it.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you think you need this... you need this.
Girls be lying to you...

note: when you know you are good in bed, you never question it.
I never asked the plates I've fcked if i was good . Usually their friends tell me or themselves on their own .
I always presume that i was normal .

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well fella's the wheels haven't come off yet, but there is a wicked vibration in the front end! So I figured I better eject before this things crashes.

But first let me back up a bit and share a few interesting story lines.........

-There was a guy in the picture that she invited to go to NYC before she met me. At first he was "just a friend". Once she met me, she uninvited him 2days before their scheduled trip. Turns out she was fuhking this guy. She still wanted to invite him on the trip as a friend but didn't want to have sex with him and wasn't sure how to handle that. The guy got pizzed when she tells him he can't go and they should just be friends. She asks me what to do and I advised her to at least pay for his airline ticket. The rest was on him for booking a trip with a chic! (Always a risky deal boys, don't get burnt).

-A few days after that she is begging me for more of my time/attention. She explains she has "needs". Whatever chic, you are emotionally needy and need to tap the brakes! She wants to see me 2-3 times per week and thinks I should drop all other girls I am talking to. I told her I understood, but it was too early for all of that.

-One night we were doing video chat at 3am and things turned sechsual. After a few minutes of it, she said she couldn't take it anymore and she had to see me. I said I was going to sleep and left it at that. 10 minutes later I receive a text that she is on the way to my house for sechs.......and its like 4:30am.

-She is in the process of finalizing her divorce. The soon to be ex-husband is buying her a new house close to where he lives. She will also receive some sort of monthly payment from the ex for living expenses. She has no plan of seeking employment after her divorce. She admitted to scheduling some plastic surgery(new boobs, because her old fake boobs were too big) before her divorce so the ex would pay for it.

-Earlier this week she got pulled over for speeding in her Ferrari and got hit on by the officer. Of course she only got a warning. A few blocks later the officer pulls up next to her again and tells her to pull over into a parking lot. So she does and the guy gives her his personal phone number on a business card.

-Yesterday she tells me that she needs more of an emotional connection from me. She feels like a wh0re. She is ashamed of all the dirty/impulsive love bombing she did without seeking payment in the form of emotional investment from me. I tell her no problem, I understand but I like to test the waters before I jump head first into a relationship(known her for about 3 wks). She says we can still be friends and fuhk each other when she feels like it. lol. I'm like hell yeah sign me up for that deal.

-After having been around $trippers for 20yrs and dating a few, I noticed some of the same traits in her(they are always tons of fun, adventurous, understand men very well, very seductive, impulsive, highly sexual, drinkers, pill poppers, all over the road, have no sense of time, attracted to aggressive men, blow thru money). I brought up the topic of $trippers to see if I could get her to take the bait and it worked. She admitted to having been a dancer in her 20's. After she quit dancing, the next step was Massage therapist. When her SMV declined by age 30, it was find a rich guy, get married, and make babies!

And there you have it boys. This one started falling for me and now regrets it after only 4 visits in 3wks. I am not sticking around to endure the angry drama that will come next. Its best to cut bait and run. No point in sticking around longer and getting wrapped around the axle.

Glassguy

Reaction score
She feels like a wh0re. She is ashamed of all the dirty/impulsive love bombing she did without seeking payment in the form of emotional investment from me.
I had this same thing happen several weeks ago with a highly attractive red headed plate. I fvcked her on the 2nd date (well she came to my house to chill and we smashed).

The next day she was ready to see me again. I blew it off. The following day she tells me that she never does that and feels dirty and like a wh0re and that she knows I just want to fvck her without dating her. I tell her that I dont do quick relationships and need to get to know her better but want to keep "hanging out with her" when I can get free.

Several days later she tells me that she values herself and "has lots of other offers" in case I dont want to date her exclusively, because "she knows I talk to a lot of ladies". I tell her that she should probably go that direction with the other offers because I am too busy to see her several times a week. So she blows up on me. I go ghost.

Then a few days later she is fine just fvcking me because she cant stop thinking about it. So I fvcked her again (she was great in bed too....crazy AF but loved to fvck). Several days later, once she realized my frame was solid and the amount of attention she got from me was unchanged, she was all of a sudden "too good to be a piece of @ss and considering other offers from men that made it clear they wanted to date her seriously".

I said knock yourself out and blocked her, to only have her start messaging me on fb and other social outlets.

They are normally good in the sack, not worth the crazy shyte they try to do in terms of manipulation. These kinds of women go from sweet and seductive to angry and aggressive in 2 seconds, then go back to being sorry and apologetic again.

Not worth it.

This chick you were seeing will be broke within a few months of the divorce and back with the husband for financial reasons....that is IF they ever do actually get divorced.

Cut ties and spend the little time you were spending on her with someone new. Maybe even send the soon to be (or not be) ex husband a thank you card for letting you tear her pvssy up a few times in his house, just to burn that bridge she thinks she has with him as her safety net.

Light the match and walk away lol.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @Glassguy that is the exact same story that is playing out. Pretty much word for word. :p She keeps sending me random texts waffling back and forth on what she should do and what she thinks of me.

But it sure was fun. Onto the next adventure! Back in my old days I would get embedded in the danger zone too long. Now days I operate more like Seal Team 6......get in there, fire your gun(s), get what you want, and then get the fuhk out. Mission Accomplished.