Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out last friday night to a local bar with one of my friends who was my roomate in college and is now married. Solid wingman and his wife is always out of town so he gets to hang out more.

I end up meeting these two girls who said they were from Vermont. The girl i was into was a solid 7.5 and with a little gym time an 8. Chat her up for a while and I end up asking them to leave with us to go to another bar and they both agree. At this point I know shes into me.

Get to the next bar and i sit real close to her and put my hand on her back under her shirt and she doesnt flinch. I then go for the kiss and she happily obliged me. Next thing I know shes all over me pretty much, because I am a pretty good kisser and I could just tell she was really attracted. Make out a little more then we leave to go to another bar and she rides with me and my friend with her friend.

Get her in the car and shes all over me again. I had my hand in her pants while I was sucking on her tits in my car lol. Most fun Ive had in a while. Anyways, I was going to go back to her place but I had to bring my friend home and it just didnt happen. Get her number and split.

She was really cool overall and its only happened a few times to me where I can go from just met to sucking tits and finger banging in about 1.5 hours.

Saturday night she texts me asking "why im not with them."

I didnt see it until the next day and text her back seeing whats up and that we should hang out later to which she responds "ok." I text her back about an hour later for her address. She didnt respond

Called her yesterday afternoon and she didnt answer. Text her again this morning asking her what happened yesterday and she responds she never made it back to her house she stayed at her friend that I had met the other night.

I then asked her "what time I should come over later." She hasnt responded to that one since 1PM. If she doesnt respond im going wait a couple days and try and set something up again.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
Get her in the car and shes all over me again. I had my hand in her pants while I was sucking on her tits in my car lol. Most fun Ive had in a while. Anyways, I was going to go back to her place but I had to bring my friend home and it just didnt happen. Get her number and split.
Huge mistake there. In situations like this, you have to strike the iron while it's hot. When you say "it didn't happen" what you really mean is that you failed make it happen. The following day, the momentum is lost, she feels slutty... or maybe meets another guy...you know how it goes.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you cross the slut line, you have to put up or kiss it goodbye. Finger banging is def over the slut line.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrouds, are you saying that there is almost no possibility of still banging this one? If so, I disagree.

I've texted her back and forth yesterday and today a few times, maybe six total messages sent. Three of which were about meeting this weekend at some point. The others rapport building.

This girl is actually about to graduate pharm D and become a pharmacist at walgreens next month. $100k salary. She has above average looks and good body. Thick booty and legs.

I think I may have hit the jackpot:yes:

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately for you sir this is known as buyers remorse... Like the others have said you needed to act while the iron was hot. Once the whole night/alcohol wears off, women will then reverse rationalize the events that took place... token resistance but worse.

Its not impossible to get this girl out again.. but her guard may be already up thinking you may be looking for just sex. If it were me and I really wanted her, I'd send her an unorthodox random text of some sort to get her focusing on what a great guy you may be... Just my 2 cents

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The kicker is she wasn't even drinking. I think we just had a mutual attraction that was really intense. I really haven't hit it off like that with a completely sober woman maybe ever.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
Scrouds, are you saying that there is almost no possibility of still banging this one? If so, I disagree.

I've texted her back and forth yesterday and today a few times, maybe six total messages sent. Three of which were about meeting this weekend at some point. The others rapport building.

This girl is actually about to graduate pharm D and become a pharmacist at walgreens next month. $100k salary. She has above average looks and good body. Thick booty and legs.

I think I may have hit the jackpot:yes:
I wish you the best of luck. I do think the odds aren't good, but that's not a reason to back down and not try.