"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Field Report: The Perfect Storm

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Took a girl out on a first date last Saturday ( yes, worth the Saturday). She is the type that runs every morning and hits the gym five days a week. Tight body, a very cute face and bright blue eyes. Pure German.

I met her at a place that I had never been to, but heard was good. She arrived just when I did and parked right next to me. A quick hug hello and in the door, right to the bar. As we settled into our seats, I hear: Hey! Gettinit! How are you. It turned out the bartender was a friend that I hadn't seen a a couple of years. Great service and some free drinks followed. There was a two piece band with a keyboard and a sax, great vocals, not too loud and super talented. The place was full, but not too crowded, the lighting was comfortably dim and the seats comfortable. So what could make the date situation even better? While my date was in the bathroom, a girl that I used to date walks in with her friend, sees me, comes over and gives me a quick hug. My date got delayed during her return due to some guy trying to hit on her. She clearly saw the hug. They moved along before my date returned to her seat.

We hit it off really well, I initiated kino and she reciprocated. I kept the conversation focused on her and it flowed effortlessly, with me dropping qualification questions on her, while deflecting hers. A while later, she asked who the girl was that I hugged. I said: she is a friend, why? She replied: she keeps looking at you. I told her that it was just her imagination and changed the subject. Not long after, just after I had complimented a facet of her personality, she leaned in and kissed me. It was getting late so we finished our drinks and due to her having an early, long drive to see her parents the next morning, called it a night. When the check arrived she dropped cash on the bar and offered to pay (ended up splitting it due to her protests against me paying). A long, deep kiss close was followed by her saying that she couldn't believe what kind of connection she felt. The look in her eyes was unmistakeable. It was that "I want you to F my brains out" look. I received a thank you and home safe text with an added, let's do it again.

Although today I was going to set up another date, she beat me to it. This morning, she texted me, offering to make me dinner at her place and I think that its pretty safe to predict what dessert is going to be.

I have never had a date go so smoothly. Perfect environment, social proof, competition and I left her wanting more. I wouldn't want to disappoint her, now would I...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top