Field Report: My fourth night out with Matt ala Casanova.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouraging words Crotch and Icepick! I'm feeling very confident with this woman for some reason! I think she's really into me and she's probably (hopefuly) saying to herself "wow I am 45 and I've got this 22 year old into me!?!?!! What have I been missing all these years married to that loser!"

So I am definately calling her on tuesday (the next day she works after tomorrow). I dont think I am going to set up an appointment to get a haircut, I want to cut right to the date and ask her to meet up somewhere for a glass of wine.

Now the only thing that I think I need help on is what to talk to her about. I mean, she's the same age as my mother and she's been married for ages. I dont know the kind of questions to ask her or what to talk about! I want to start insinuating sex during convo very early on and I'd love to f*ck her the first night we meet up (I'm thinkin she hasnt had any in a long time so she prolly wants it just as bad as me)!

Also I gotta think of what to say when I call her at work...I think when she gets on the phone I'll just say "So milf, you ever go out for a glass of wine with your waiter?"

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I can't believe some of these posters!

Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
You guys seriously neeed to lay off my little buddy Drex. This dude is at least making the effort, and sharing his experiences with us.

Where are YOUR field reports, huh? WTF are YOU jerkoffs doing with your time? When was the last time YOU went out into the field and made an ACTIVE effort to improve yourselves? Nooooo, you'd rather sit at your comfortable little keyboards and criticize others.

Fukking hypocrites.

Stop wasting your time and ours with your worthless words.

Do you honestly think that all of us are doing nothing whatsoever if we don't post (or for that matter boast) about our little adventures? I hit on girls on a consistent basis; sometimes I fail, and sometimes I hit it. Just like everyone else. I just don't talk about it.... what's the fun in telling everyone about your dirty little secrets? ;)

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I can't believe some of these posters!

Originally posted by jakethasnake
Do you honestly think that all of us are doing nothing whatsoever if we don't post (or for that matter boast) about our little adventures? I hit on girls on a consistent basis; sometimes I fail, and sometimes I hit it. Just like everyone else. I just don't talk about it.... what's the fun in telling everyone about your dirty little secrets? ;)
Jake some people find it very inspiring to read field reports. I dont know what you mean by "boast". I'm not boasting, I dont have much to boast about yet, lol. And Matt is not boasting because he's not the one doing the writing.

I find it almost theraputic writing these field reports after going out for the night. I have a chance to recollect my thoughts and some of the things Matt has told me and in turn some others may learn a thing or 2 by reading this, I know I would if it werent me doing the writing.

Lets not change the subject, I need more feedback with this milf situation :D

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you know this stuff already, but here is what I would keep in mind. I have never done this with a woman 20 years older or so, but in my experience even a chick 5 years older will kind of "do all the work".

There was this one time when this (hot - disclaimer of course! :) ) 28 year old was really trying to get with me even though I did EVERYTHING wrong. I was whining about my financial situation and sh*t...but still...white on rice.

Anyway, I would (as with a situation with anyother girl) focus on NOT doing the things that turn them off.

- Downplay any "sexual innocence" that you may have.

Because she is older, and may feel bad "corrupting" once less experienced?

- Keep it light and sexual, and do things you have done before to get women horny. Don't get too deep.

This is where this 'theoretical situation' gets tough for me to think about, because I find I am only successful when I am making the chick laugh all the time. 's why I only like girly girls that are flaky and stupid. I don't quite know how that 'translates' to older women?

- You may misinterpret her 'politeness' to be non interest. She may be a little "female AFC" since she wants to be tapped by a 22 year old stud.

That is all I can think of. It ain't 'tested' on older women or anything, it is just what I would do. But I am not Mr. SuperSmooth Guy (my 'game' or whatever is make em laugh laugh laugh, and the sexual stuff follows from there by some strange process that no scientist or evolutionist can explain....at's probly why I like the stupid girly girl chicks! :) )so you can disregard whatever I say that you don't like. ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I can't believe some of these posters!

Originally posted by Drex
Jake some people find it very inspiring to read field reports. I dont know what you mean by "boast". I'm not boasting, I dont have much to boast about yet, lol. And Matt is not boasting because he's not the one doing the writing.

I find it almost theraputic writing these field reports after going out for the night. I have a chance to recollect my thoughts and some of the things Matt has told me and in turn some others may learn a thing or 2 by reading this, I know I would if it werent me doing the writing.

Lets not change the subject, I need more feedback with this milf situation :D

Thanks for the input bro, but I wasn't talking to you. Nor was I nessecarily refering to you when I said boast (maybe that wasn't the ideal choice of words). But yea, you should get back to your stuff about this milf.

ZeeOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Drex.

Well, I'm no expert in this specific situation, but I have had a few similar experiences. My 3 last gf's were respectively 15, 13 and 11 years older than me. And one point in common that they all had was that they chased me. An older woman considers herself lucky to score with a young stud (and I wasn't even that young at the time, 34 to 36). I always had to do the chasing when I got involved with women my age or younger. So my 2¢ would be to play it cool, lay back, give her a little incentive (let her know you find her attractive, but be subtle), and she'll be begging you to bone her. ;)

If my memory serves me right (please correct me otherwise), you're still a virgin. Now this woman is obviously very experienced, sexually. Don't let that phase you. Just keep the relaxed, laid-back attitude, and follow her lead once you two are getting sexual. She will lead, unless she has issues. She knows she's a lot older than you, and expects you to be less experienced. It's your youth that's attractive to her. She'll be thinking "Wow! I'm 45 and I've got this young stud interested in me", what an ego boost. She'll be as happy and horny as you can imagine, like a kid in a candy store. Just keep that in mind, and you'll be fine. Stay cool, lay back, and enjoy probably the best sex you'll ever have in your life. :D I speak from experience. Women are at their best in the sack (talent and libido-wise) between 35 and 45. What I wouldn't give to be in your shoes right now... :D

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
leave them all, bro...

hey drex,

I do not have the authority to teach you how to treat women or how to be a DJ in your life, but I can give you one advice:

You do not have to be a DJ!!

I have been visiting this site for a long time and I can say no negative thing about it. But drex, we do not have to be ****y and charismatic DJs who get laid like crazy. Wake up, movies, magazines, commercial adds, every kind of media forces us to become hungry crocodiles to hunt women. And we, horny men, get out and spent like hell to become a DJ. We lose something to get something, but does it worth it?

It is not always in the form of money spending, sometimes it happens in the form of self-respect spending

You hang out with people who promise to teach you how to be a DJ, like that guy Matt, but look to the subject from Matt's point of view... What do you think he thinks about you? Do you believe he thinks that you are a progressing young men with a glancing future? Here Comes the truth: He thinks you are a loser

Don't turn out to be fool in order to become somebody's best buddy. Because people whom we think are great and successful are real losers most of the time

Start creating yourself a brand new life that consists less women and more fun. Read books, go to theatres to watch acts, visit museums, join a social club, work out... Think less of women!

Sincerely...
We don not need to be great DJs, buddy. Of course ladies are the spice of life, they are the most beautiful things in life, but don't let your world spin around the concept of women

And do not let anybody to teach you about women, do not see anybody as the greatest-man-alive

Sometimes all of us lose some self respect, it is a common sh*t, but get over it and follow your own life path
I am sure you are a good, exciting guy, just improve yourself, and I repeat, do not let anybody do it for your self, because no one will...

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: leave them all, bro...

ismo is NUTS!!

If Matt thought you were a loser, he would leave you to be probably. When I help people, it is because I see my OLD SELF in them and I remember how unfufilled I felt.

Don't listen to this high schooler ismo, after high school, there is no "losers" or whatever. The only way you win or lose is in LIFE, and you look like you are making a great effort to WIN.

ismo says that you should give up. I have given up before and I was miserable until I met a beautiful girl that I fell in love with (though I never did get her) that showed me that women are a great part of life.

ismo sounds like one of those people who dresses all in black and dies thier hair pink and purple. Successful people are the REAL losers, right ismo? Is that your excuse, ismo, for being complacent in life and not making an effort to do anything beyond your natural talents?

Isn't what Drex doing 'improving himself', ismo? It is called SOCIAL IMPROVEMENT and many people have done it. He is learning first hand from a guy who knows the ropes. It has been done trillions of times before with great success.

Of course, you don't know this, because you are too busy giving up on women and reading books and visiting museums.

I know, I have been where you are. Reading things, expanding my mind, giving up on women, etc. It wasn't very fun.

I hope you come around, ismo. Maybe you can learn from Drex's work effort and realize that nothing is free, you have to get out there, be persistent, and never ever give up.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drex,

Seems like your luck is starting to finally turn around. Personally I've never been with an older woman, even one that's one year older.

However, if this milf is as hot as you say she is, it seems like you might be in luck. The only concern I might have is the consequences of sacking up with this lady. Obviously she's been hurt before in her prior marriage, and she might harbor some resentment. Does she have kids? I mean, when you're talking about a lady who is as old as your mom, that's a pretty big potential issue. What if you fall for her? Will your family be accepting of the situation? Are all the ramifications a fair trade for that one night of sex? (Ok, I know, for a virgin, it probably is, but again, you're obviously going to be having tunnel vision until the deed is done).

I know how you feel about this, and it's probably darn near irresistible right now, but you need some willpower here so you can think straight. Getting laid is one thing, but I'm sure you can find a girl that you also might have a future with. What are you going to do with a fatal attraction 45 year old woman on your back once the sex is no longer enough for her and she wants more? (It's gonna happen, dude).

I had a friend who was doing this. He was literally a genius. By that I mean that he graduate college by the time he was 17. He was 6'5", so he didn't seem as young as he was. He was boning this woman who was also as old as his mother, and that's all they did. He was so blinded because his parents put so much pressure on him to do well in school, and he just totally rebelled. Then he found himself in a total fix when he tried to get out of the relationship. I haven't heard from him in a while, so I don't know what happened, but he went from a pretty well grounded normal guy to a mess.

Leave it up to me to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I feel that if I don't offer this side of the story, nobody else here will. Just remember to put some thought into it and don't act too hastily. Maybe at least get to know what this woman is all about before just jumping on her. If she was your age, it would be different, but in this case, there might be some potential problems later that no amount of sex will be able to fix.

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
to icepick

Even an ice cube could understand what I really meant in my post but you couldn't, and there is nothing I can say to you...

Respectfully...

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, don't act all high and mighty buddy.

You really pissed me off when you said:

You hang out with people who promise to teach you how to be a DJ, like that guy Matt, but look to the subject from Matt's point of view... What do you think he thinks about you? Do you believe he thinks that you are a progressing young men with a glancing future? Here Comes the truth: He thinks you are a loser
How else is that supposed to be taken? Unless you are "joking" or something it looks to me like you are just trying to bring Drex down to YOUR level.

Correct me if I am wrong.

ismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
to ice pick

The activity that this guy Matt and you do is a social form of masturbation.

You try to reach self satisfaction by hanging out guys like Drex and get pleasure from being seen like god by these guys. All you want is to get a good ego-massage

I know by first hand experience that following your own path is more fruitful in terms of women

... and ice pick wanted a correction, here it comes:
Your existence is uncorrectably wrong

Can you come up with a topic that is not about women?

Now turn off your computer and try to digest this new mindset.

Respectfully...

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god dude, you are totally wrong. At least in my case.

I do see where you are coming from though, but still...I think you are wrong.

I have a trait, maybe you don't, that is called EMPATHY. I look at guys who are afraid to be social and what not and I feel bad for them, because I remember just what it felt like.

If anything, Drex hanging out with Matt will show Drex that it IS possible to be THAT person. There are no boundaries, and it is hard to comprehend for some people until they see it for themselves.

Look, what they are doing is not really entirely about women. Matt is showing Drex the joys of being social. What is an "approach" besides basic human interaction? We see the best approaches are simple conversations, that sexuality steers toward you-know-what.

I bet you this Matt guy talks to everyone. Hopefully, Drex will see that and realize that it is not so bad, and then he will start to be social. Once that happens, sexuality automatically takes over, and his problems will be solved.

If anything, Matt GIVES AWAY his god-like status by trying to learn Drex to do the same thing he does.

You know, ismo, that you are ragging on something that is nothing new, and has been around for humanitys existence. It is like a mentorship or something. Like in the movie Swingers.

You say "follow your own path" but you have to walk before you can follow ANY path. Matt is just trying to get him to walk.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: to ice pick

Originally posted by ismo
The activity that this guy Matt and you do is a social form of masturbation.
No it's not. It's an online journal that serves as an example to others who want to improve this part of their life.

You try to reach self satisfaction by hanging out guys like Drex and get pleasure from being seen like god by these guys. All you want is to get a good ego-massage
That's very judgemental of you. Who are you to make this call on someone's character?

I know by first hand experience that following your own path is more fruitful in terms of women
True but not really. It helps to be fulfilled and successful. But I know tons of successful, talented guys who are dateless because success is not enough. Social skills must be learned!

... and ice pick wanted a correction, here it comes:
Your existence is uncorrectably wrong
Now that's just rude. Hardly the words of someone who is fulfilled in their life. Why the antagonism?

Can you come up with a topic that is not about women?
Uh, Last time I checked, this was a SEDUCTION forum. If you don't like it then leave!

Now turn off your computer and try to digest this new mindset.
I like the turn off your computer part. But I think I will have to say "pass" on your mindset! no offense

Respectfully...
Now that is a funny way to try and negate all the insults you hurl. :p

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ismo thanks for trying to give me different advice than the others but I dont think I can agree with you right now. I've already asked Matt why he's helping me and it's because he was once in the same shoes as I am in. He was at one point in time unable to talk to women as well.

Becker - I see what you are saying. There's no way I'd fall for this woman for LTR material. I'm just looking to get a FB out of this. Now a friend of mine who's a total AFC had a similar situation. He was babysitting for this woman who was married with 3 young kids! The wife would always complain about how the husband treats her like crap and that they were soon to be divorced. Then she started seducing him and eventually he f*cked her and lost his virginity to her (he was 20, she was 32). They agreed to no strings attached sex at first but then this woman fell in love with him and obsessed over him (didnt stalk him, but almost got that far). He eventually just cut contact with her and that was that. So I'm not too worried, if I ended up in the same situation I can always cut contact with her. By the way, milf has a 27 y/o daughter!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crotch Sniffer: Shame on me for pointing out the facts to Drex?? You sound like one of those played out motivational speakers and honestly I think its great that your encouraging Drex. However this board and thread are here for other DJ's to help an aspiring one. If you don't tell him where he goes wrong, he'll always make the same mistake more than once. I still stand by my initial post, i think its absolutely ridiculous that Drex is so scared. And that's all I was trying to point out to him, that there is NOTHING to be scared of at all.

Drex: Honestly bro, I think your putting waaaaaaaaay too much pressure on yourself to be successful. Putting such a close microscopic look on your encounters with women makes you CONSTANTLY think about it all day. Then when an opportunity arises, you get nervous and stumble and desperately try to figure out something clever to say. When in actuality all you have to do is make good EC, smile and approach. Go fluff talk for a minute or two, transistion and # close. My point is I think your making your approaches A LOT harder than they have to be.

JaketheSnake: Where you at in So Cal?? I'm in Orange County. I love it when other doods on this board flip out when we give constructive criticism.

PIMP

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Drex, you're aware of the dangers that may occur with this woman. I know it's tempting as hell, and if I were in your shoes, the temptation would certainly be there. However, stronger folk will resist, and there probably aren't too many of those who would turn down something like this. Obviously this stems from the fact that you're a little desperate at the moment. In my post below, this is the first symptom of AFC, and it's what makes guys exude a lack of confidence.

To me, a FB should probably be someone that is at least on the same level as you, meaning that you have the overwhelming leverage in this relationship. She's getting old, and you're a young pup who's a virgin. She's at a point in her life where stability is important, whereas after you get laid for the first time, you might want to move on. It just doesn't look good because both of you are definitely in different points in your life.

She will no doubt be more likely to be attached to you than you will be to her. This is why if you think you'll just cut off all contact with her and problem will be solved, think again. Maybe you should go after her daughter instead.

I mean, as a bartender, I'm sure the opportunities are there for you to hit on girls your own age. I'm sure M.A.C. will help you and seems that so far he's doing a good job. You'll eventually catch on, and when you do, you'll be wondering why you even considered a 45 year old woman.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becker's got a point too! What about her daughter, eh!

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle

Drex: Honestly bro, I think your putting waaaaaaaaay too much pressure on yourself to be successful. Putting such a close microscopic look on your encounters with women makes you CONSTANTLY think about it all day. Then when an opportunity arises, you get nervous and stumble and desperately try to figure out something clever to say... My point is I think your making your approaches A LOT harder than they have to be.
You're exactly right...I'm tryin to kick this habbit!

Becker - I work in a country club, there's not much of a young crowd there other than the waitresses and hostesses (one of which I am seeing after work tonight to hopefully lose that V-card to). I see what you are saying about the attachment thing, she's older and probably thinks to herself that she needs to attach to another man quickly before she gets much older. Maybe there is something I need to say to her before f*cking her to set things straight? Also, her daughter is married :p