Field Report/Lay Report Forum

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, another post on an FR Forum.

I've been scanning mASF and they've got their FR forum and the good part is guys post about their nights, people critique their game, and they get into good debates about it. SoSuave has interesting debates concerning game (and other non-game matters), but it doesn't get to that level of "So, here was my tactic, I did the Mystery opener with a DYD neg, then topped it with TD's such and such maneuver" and someone says, "well, in that situation, I would have done this/that because I like Group Theory better and I've found that..." and so on.

When we have concrete examples to work with we have a much better critiquing of people's techniques and we have a better debate on the whole issue in general. I think a Field Report would better SoSuave because we would have "hands on" posts and we could have experienced DJs come in and post and critique guys moves.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hereby propose that all LR's/FR's be posted in the "Unusual Techniques in Seduction" forum. Most of the stupid assh0les on this site probably consider the concept of actually approaching a woman in real life downright bizarre and certainly outside the bounds of the hyper-analytical circle-jerk that's been taking place in the Discussion Forum.

Love, Chin

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
Most of the stupid assh0les on this site probably consider the concept of actually approaching a woman in real life downright bizarre
X100

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report Forum = Essential..

mASF is a good model, we should hope that one day we have half the quality they do..

i second MVPLaya's post.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think mASF is divine in any way. I think SoSuave has the best advice for rAFC and mASF for DJs... but both could learn a lot from each other. A few things I do like about mASF are the Mission Forum (Bootcamp Forum) and the Field Report Forum, those two make the site pretty damn good IMO.

Anyway, enough talk... I'm about to post an FR myself.

EDIT: My field-report, first posted on mASF.
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=409333#post409333

Last edited: