"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Field Report: Last night w/ a stripper

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
So yeah, I got bored and decided I may as well write out my previous night since I applied most of the DJ'ing stuff and it worked really well.

First off this wasnt a stripper or something me and my friends called up out of a phone book, she was a friend of a girl that we all knew and hung out with. They came over together and we were all just hanging out.

At first I didnt talk to her much, wanted to act uninterested, yet still show that i was very confident and outspoken (easy when you're with your friends). When I eventually go and start conversation, she tells me early on that she's into "black guys" and finds them so attractive, so I use this for some c+f lines saying something like "Yeah ofcourse you're saying you're into black guys now that u've met me, what can i say?". And she'd say something like "yeah you're a cutie".

Throughout the night I kept negging her and making it seem as though I was qualifying HER and it really showed because she constantly was asking me what I thought of her ass and stomach. When other guys in the room would say it looks GREAT id say "its aiight, your stomach isnt TOO big" while smirking, and her jaw would drop while she'd say "You think its somewhat big??! aww!". And id just laugh and say "you're ok, dont worry". When a few other guys in the room would say something like "You're so beautiful!" she would respond "How am i beautiful!??!" and id blurt out "Yeah, same thing IM OVER HERE wondering!".

I also used some things which made it seem like she was the aggressor like told in the bible. Well actually quite a few times she was the aggressor like grabbing my ass, at which point id use borrowed material :) and say "What is this? a petting zoo? who told you that you could feel me up girl". She'd say "you know you liked it" and id respond "dont flatter urself". There were just a buncha AFCs there who were trying to get with her but going about it all wrong, I wasnt worried at all. At one point after a c+f comment by me, she grabs me by the hand takes me into another room and i say "what are u mad at me or something lol" and she says "no, ill prove it" and we start making out. I had friends of mine in the room overhearing some of the C+F stuff i was saying to her and then they'd say out loud "YEAH THATS HOW U TALK TO THEM!". Like when she'd ask me to put my phone number into her phone id tell her im not that easy and i'm not sure if i want to do that. I ended up getting her to do a dance for me and my friends on the table and she was saying stuff like "You should be happy! Normally guys pay to see this" and id respond saying "no.. YOU should be happy that you get to be here with me in the first place ;)". This girl was a freak too... i guess the booze and her personality just got it all out. She made out with her girl while naked just for me and some friends, was a pretty cool night.

Basically i started out with interesting convo, started neggingi her, qualifying her, and applying C+F and saying other things which made it seem like she's gonna have to work hard for MY attention. An example is when she'd tell me to slap her ass and i say "No thats ok, i think u'd enjoy that too much.. woudlnt want to give you the pleasure just yet". I ended up hooking up with her that night, everything just seemed to work out nicely.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
good for you!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Nicely done man. All the AFC's and RAFC's could learn a thing from this post :D
 

Pap

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
174
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Great field report, bro. You've gamed her well...strippers have to chase you and quailfy themselves to you for you to get them and you did a good job. I like your petting zoo response.
 
Top