Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(FIELD REPORT) How She Knows Your Confidence is Real, and Creating Emotion in Women

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading an article about how she knows your confidence is real or fake.

It's a long but informative article so it's been taking a few days but it's been making a lot of sense.

One thing I did before reading that article was go on a date where I mentioned twice in passing, after facts she got wrong about me and things she thought I'd do her but wouldn't, the following comment:

"Wrong guy."

At first she glanced with a seductive look, smiled and said, "Maybe." The second time she would wink at me afterwards.

She proceeded to go colder afterwards because I misplayed this situation by attempting to seek her approval in the most subtle fashion: Overpursuing with more kino.

It wasn't too bad because I was able to make another date with her, one where she's coming over to cook dinner with me. However...

Men as mentioned in that article will demonstrate AFC behavior by chasing more in reaction to her ever-changing moods.

Let's create those moods by saying outrageous things an AFC would never say.

That includes assuming other men are in the picture.

This works because Chad's, Don Juan's and Casanovas would never worry about her dating other men.

There is no other man, and if there were, they quickly drop off because they naturally exhibit AFC behavior over time. Easy come, easy go.

By creating these situations, she gets stirred up and wants to test you - and will begin to test you. However, you have the upper hand because you are expecting this behavior. Weather the storm (of tests) and ssh'll be putty. (That's an IT pun, but I digress...)

Feel free to add other things a Chad would say that an AFC wouldn't, because an AFC couldn't imagine and handle such a scenario such as her dating other guys when you're not around; and where a Chad wouldn't worry because, well, he's Chad.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro if a girl is looking for an LTR it's best not to mention other people. Let us know when you bang.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading an article about how she knows your confidence is real or fake.

It's a long but informative article so it's been taking a few days but it's been making a lot of sense.

One thing I did before reading that article was go on a date where I mentioned twice in passing, after facts she got wrong about me and things she thought I'd do her but wouldn't, the following comment:

"Wrong guy."

At first she glanced with a seductive look, smiled and said, "Maybe." The second time she would wink at me afterwards.

She proceeded to go colder afterwards because I misplayed this situation by attempting to seek her approval in the most subtle fashion: Overpursuing with more kino.

It wasn't too bad because I was able to make another date with her, one where she's coming over to cook dinner with me. However...

Men as mentioned in that article will demonstrate AFC behavior by chasing more in reaction to her ever-changing moods.

Let's create those moods by saying outrageous things an AFC would never say.

That includes assuming other men are in the picture.

This works because Chad's, Don Juan's and Casanovas would never worry about her dating other men.

There is no other man, and if there were, they quickly drop off because they naturally exhibit AFC behavior over time. Easy come, easy go.

By creating these situations, she gets stirred up and wants to test you - and will begin to test you. However, you have the upper hand because you are expecting this behavior. Weather the storm (of tests) and ssh'll be putty. (That's an IT pun, but I digress...)

Feel free to add other things a Chad would say that an AFC wouldn't, because an AFC couldn't imagine and handle such a scenario such as her dating other guys when you're not around; and where a Chad wouldn't worry because, well, he's Chad.
Two threads for ONE girl..BEWARE OF ONEITIS my friend.
The article you mentioned can be summed up by:
Stop giving a f*ck about girls. If she's interested then ok, if she's not interested, fine. By all means, change yourself to be better but not just for her, do it for yourself and all the other women on the planet...Decent article..

And to answer your question, unlike AFCs, Chads don't open two thread for one girl, they don't care that much.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two threads for ONE girl..BEWARE OF ONEITIS my friend.
The article you mentioned can be summed up by:
Stop giving a f*ck about girls. If she's interested then ok, if she's not interested, fine. By all means, change yourself to be better but not just for her, do it for yourself and all the other women on the planet...Decent article..

And to answer your question, unlike AFCs, Chads don't open two thread for one girl, they don't care that much.
They care about improving their skills with women. This article applies to all women in general. But thanks for your input.