"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Field report: hitting on chicks/ foreign is better

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I went out on the town for the first time in many months. I live in a major metro area. I am very gregarious so I struck up a convo with many people.

2 women stuck out in my mind. One was in her late 20s semi expat. Up until recently she lived in Eastern Europe but was born in the USA. She was very interesting to talk to and spoke a couple langauges. She was average looking.

The other was a girl I hit on using my patented pick up line. She was an 8/10. I say " you dont have to text me im right here". She smiled and said she only speaks Spanish. It was a soft reject. So I told her " is that what you tell the ugly guys" . She smiled. I then proceded to ask her on a date in Spanish.

We have a 35 min convo about her life and her home country. I ended up getting her info so we will see where it goes. The only reason we stoped talking was because my friends came to get me.

The point is that foriegn girls usually have more depth to them. Also girls in their late 20s and early 30s have a decent amount of depth. Our problems as men are a result of targeting women in their early 20s that have little wisdom or life experience. Even a guy in his early 20s is lame.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,859
Foreign girls good, foreign women bad @Jesse Pinkman I'd say 35 or so is the cutoff date.

If they're here as an exchange student or to travel, broaden their horizons that's one thing. If they emigrate here for economic and materialistic reasons, that's another.
 
Last edited:
Top