“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Field Report Gone BAD!!!

Ak89

Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
brooklyn, New york
Today was a fuvked up day omg i feel like just giving up.

I've finnally had the courage to start reading the DJ bible and today i've seen my cousin's friend who i liked from a long time. We haven't seen each other in a very long time so when my cousin had called me she told me that her friend HB8 said "hi".

So few mins later they end up coming by my house where me and my boy cousin (AMOG) was playing Ninja Gaiden. hb7.5/8 and my cousin are there looking at my CD's and playing music.

Few mins later HB8 and my boy cousin end up play fighting on my couch. (There are pillows and covers on couch) My dumb ass just sitting there watching them play fight and playing games. After i went to the computer and went on AIm. (My parents had just left)

So she then comes wraps her arms around me and saying for me to protect her. My dumbass just keeps typing on AIM and telling her to get off of me.

I then try to get her off of me in process got some heavy kino. (my hands were almost in her pants) After my cousin is moving the girls pocket book. An he seen some condoms and stuff. My cousin then leaves the room to go find my girl cousin that was with HB8.

So it was just me and her and i didnt saying sh!t to her. Man i know if i had done something with her to make her get in a sexual mood that i would have got a BJ or something. But i didnt even attempt to talk.

1 hour later

My cousin comes back and i turned around she was on his Fuvking lap and ****. I was like o well i guess she won't be talking to me. I then fell into the nice guy she asked for my hoody i gave it to her. She needed me to burn a cd for her i did it.

She then left saying bye only to my cousin lmao.


I feel so much like a damn AFC for nothing doing SH!t that i must read the DJ bible and i will have some fuvking success. I'm now finding out that i'm actually seen as a good looking guy. So give me a few more months i will have some great Field Reports
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
don't appologize

ack don't appologize for not "playing with her" that will only make you look like more of an afc
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
You didn't even show any interest in the girl.

Take an example from your cousin, he got the C+F going, got in some kino, and he got away from her.

C+F = Gets the girl's interest level up.

Kino = Shows the girl that you're a sexual being and gets the interest level up even higher.

Getting away = After all this attention, you take it away, making her want it back.

Live and learn brother.
 
Top