I would like to report on something new I've been doing with my dates.
After a simple date take her out to your car. Drive around for a coffee or something and then find an out of the way spot to park.
After about an hour of good conversation offer to give her a back massage. You may not realize this, but such a simple thing can really turn a girl on. Especially if you focus on her neck. It also breaks the ice a bit and allows you to go further. This is major KINO and no girl can resist the touch of strong hands.
It is also true that girls love making out in your car. It is also a private place to talk about anything.
Now, I make sure all my dates end up in my car late at night in the middle of the parking lot. This is my new objective and it is all that is on my mind during the entire date.
I can report that I've had BJs almost every night for the past 2 weeks doing this! The only mistake I made at first was to forget to adjust the steering wheel. You don't want that car horn going off when she bangs her head on it.
After a simple date take her out to your car. Drive around for a coffee or something and then find an out of the way spot to park.
After about an hour of good conversation offer to give her a back massage. You may not realize this, but such a simple thing can really turn a girl on. Especially if you focus on her neck. It also breaks the ice a bit and allows you to go further. This is major KINO and no girl can resist the touch of strong hands.
It is also true that girls love making out in your car. It is also a private place to talk about anything.
Now, I make sure all my dates end up in my car late at night in the middle of the parking lot. This is my new objective and it is all that is on my mind during the entire date.
I can report that I've had BJs almost every night for the past 2 weeks doing this! The only mistake I made at first was to forget to adjust the steering wheel. You don't want that car horn going off when she bangs her head on it.